Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 438. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Back in a Doge fight  Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Guys, there's no volume on hibtc just look at the order books Smiley

We need to get on mintpal, the biggest alt-exchange market. Here are the volumes including all alt currencies:
Mintpal: 4,000 BTC/day
Crypsty: 2,500 BTC/day
Bter: 550 BTC/day
Dgex: 10 BTC/day

We are on all major occidental alt-exchanges but the... biggest one (excluding btc-e). I just sent an e-mail to mintpal ([email protected]) to see NXT as an option to vote it up and I would encourage you to do so to increase awareness and see NXT in its right place, next to BTC in market cap:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We already won the voting on Mintpal but they were unable to add Nxt due to technical difficulties. Someone recently contacted them and they said they are still working on it.

Ok thanks for the update. Something tells me that they'll manage to find a way when we see NXT with higher price and volume.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
NxtStore is launched on AE,more detailed info as follwoing.
https://nxtforum.org/nxtstore/
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Looks like someone wants to drive the price down to get some cheap Nxt. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 478

We need to get on mintpal, the biggest alt-exchange market. Here are the volumes including all alt currencies:

We are on all major occidental alt-exchanges but the... biggest one (excluding btc-e). I just sent an e-mail to mintpal ([email protected]) to see NXT as an option to vote it up and I would encourage you to do so to increase awareness and see NXT in its right place, next to BTC in market cap:

We already won the voting on Mintpal but they were unable to add Nxt due to technical difficulties. Someone recently contacted them and they said they are still working on it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Could someone help me out?  I don't know if I've been scammed by Dgex or what.  I submitted a BTC withdrawal 10 days ago and it still says PENDING.  I've used their contact form and I created a thread in their forum 3 days ago:

https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,4745.0.html

No response whatsoever.
Activity: 308

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Sells are so thin atm on BTER, wont surprise me if its 8k sat soon Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!
Finally,
how much time we spent to figure out that we should not constantly trying to explain why Nxt is better then Doge, which is worthless clone, but explaining why Nxt is better than bitcoin...  Tongue Cheesy Grin

We should not compare Nxt with worthless clones anymore...!!!

GO GO GO !!  Cheesy

+1
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Finally,
how much time we spent to figure out that we should not constantly trying to explain why Nxt is better then Doge, which is worthless clone, but explaining why Nxt is better than bitcoin...  Tongue Cheesy Grin

We should not compare Nxt with worthless clones anymore...!!!

GO GO GO !!  Cheesy

Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/nxt-org-fundraiser/

Hi people,

nxt.org has been up an running for some time now, and it's great that this team has stepped up and put a lot of time into it.

They have received 100,000 Nxt from the Nxt Community Fund on 26-04-2014 (tx: 12907357624454235100), but this is basically a minimum amount for the amount of work that has been put in and the ROI it's going to get us.

I want to do a fundraiser to help maintain this site and to get the people that put so much work into it funding.

So, I am putting up a further 100,000 Nxt on a "double up" basis from the Nxt Community Fund!

Any donation up to 100,000 Nxt will be doubled by the community fund. As we all will benefit from nxt.org, I think this is fair: we cannot keep relying on the funds to pay out and not chip in ourselves. So if I receive 100,000 in donations, the total that will be donated towards the nxt.org team will be 200,000 Nxt. If it's 75,000, the total will be 150,000 Nxt. Anything over will not be doubled, but would of course be very welcome!

All donations are welcome, so don't be shy. Your 10 Nxt will become 20, your 100 will become 200. So even if you can only spend a little, it will be extremely appreciated and you will be helping making Nxt better known and helping with the spread of Nxt. Smiley

I have set up a donation account especially for this: NXT-7EKG-H78H-8MR5-DETJY (or numerical 13781908184177488430).

Let's put some money up for an *essential* resource.

Edit: this fundraiser will run for a week: end date is next monday 26-05-2014

I am in. Lets donate  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/nxt-org-fundraiser/

Hi people,

nxt.org has been up an running for some time now, and it's great that this team has stepped up and put a lot of time into it.

They have received 100,000 Nxt from the Nxt Community Fund on 26-04-2014 (tx: 12907357624454235100), but this is basically a minimum amount for the amount of work that has been put in and the ROI it's going to get us.

I want to do a fundraiser to help maintain this site and to get the people that put so much work into it funding.

So, I am putting up a further 100,000 Nxt on a "double up" basis from the Nxt Community Fund!

Any donation up to 100,000 Nxt will be doubled by the community fund. As we all will benefit from nxt.org, I think this is fair: we cannot keep relying on the funds to pay out and not chip in ourselves. So if I receive 100,000 in donations, the total that will be donated towards the nxt.org team will be 200,000 Nxt. If it's 75,000, the total will be 150,000 Nxt. Anything over will not be doubled, but would of course be very welcome!

All donations are welcome, so don't be shy. Your 10 Nxt will become 20, your 100 will become 200. So even if you can only spend a little, it will be extremely appreciated and you will be helping making Nxt better known and helping with the spread of Nxt. Smiley

I have set up a donation account especially for this: NXT-7EKG-H78H-8MR5-DETJY (or numerical 13781908184177488430).

Let's put some money up for an *essential* resource.

Edit: this fundraiser will run for a week: end date is next monday 26-05-2014
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Nxt CPU silver - auction was there long enough. Soon I will write there how to end it. Last chance for applicants!

i wonder how many of those you could make out of the silver in my picture Cheesy
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Nxt CPU silver - auction was there long enough. Soon I will write there how to end it. Last chance for applicants!

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
POS killed the POW-star
So as to avoid BTER's 5% withdrawal fee and while I wait for you all to vote to get NXT on ShareXCoin... does anyone want to just sell NXT directly? I am willing to use http://cosign.co.in/ to place the BTC in escrow before the NXT is sent, the release it once I send it.

0,5 % fee, not 5 %!
Jump to: