Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 439. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
So as to avoid BTER's 5% withdrawal fee and while I wait for you all to vote to get NXT on ShareXCoin... does anyone want to just sell NXT directly? I am willing to use http://cosign.co.in/ to place the BTC in escrow before the NXT is sent, the release it once I send it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Want to own a piece of this? Asset ID: 7819056276221630295

Tokens should be hitting the asset exchange any minute now!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Can I get some support and help to get NXT on the ShareXCoin.com exchange? It a new exchange but growing quickly. You can vote once per hour, or pay .001 BTC per vote if you are really into supporting NXT. They are adding 1 coin per day.

https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=NXT

thanks.

Voted Wink
legendary
Can I get some support and help to get NXT on the ShareXCoin.com exchange? It a new exchange but growing quickly. You can vote once per hour, or pay .001 BTC per vote if you are really into supporting NXT. They are adding 1 coin per day.

https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=NXT

thanks.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Holy sh*t what a scam by BTer... I am fuming right now... I bought 500k + Nxt there and never knew about that, it is NOT clearly written, and I never would have traded there had I knew. Can't believe they stole 25k Nxt off of me...  Kiss Embarrassed

let it on there. Maybe we can get them to drop the fee.

Also 500k * 0.005 = 2500 NXT
Trphy.io
Yea that's the only thing that sucks about BTER Sad
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
Holy sh*t what a scam by BTer... I am fuming right now... I bought 500k + Nxt there and never knew about that, it is NOT clearly written, and I never would have traded there had I knew. Can't believe they stole 25k Nxt off of me...  Kiss Embarrassed
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
NXT.org
Only CNY and NXT have such high withdrawal fees, see https://bter.com/fee and then send them an email asking to drop fee to some reasonable level.
I have one that couple of times but it will require NXT community effort (or more) for Bter people to react positively.

Didn't notice that before.  They probably justify because Nxt wasn't an easy copy and paste BTC clone for them to implement.

Well that would be valid the first month or so;p they've earned whatever extra cost it took them back several times by now
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Only CNY and NXT have such high withdrawal fees, see https://bter.com/fee and then send them an email asking to drop fee to some reasonable level.
I have one that couple of times but it will require NXT community effort (or more) for Bter people to react positively.

Didn't notice that before.  They probably justify because Nxt wasn't an easy copy and paste BTC clone for them to implement.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
I have done that couple of times but it will require NXT community effort (or more) for Bter people to react positively.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
there's a buy order on bter: 111BTC at 0.00008000 !!!!
Moby Dick attacking

Old news...

It was 122.5btc 12hours ago.
It was bited for a moment.
Afterwards price is healthy increasing.

If that order ends up filled and guy decides to withdraw NXT he will realise why Bter sucks. Namely, 0.5 PERCENT + 1 NXT withdrawal fee, what a theft.

The sooner we have our decentralized gateway's and AE trading, the better.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Moby Dick attacking

Old news...

If that order ends up filled and guy decides to withdraw NXT he will realise why Bter sucks. Namely, 0.5 PERCENT + 1 NXT withdrawal fee, what a theft.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Moby Dick attacking

Old news...

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Moby f*** Dick
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
I know, I am sucking but his is important.

I got 50% outdated nodes out there.

Please, update to 1.1.3 soon.

This is also f**king important,guys.

I floated an idea about contacting outdated nodes via WHOIS lookup a couple of weeks ago, anyone want to take it on just to see if does get any results?

I asked forkedchain about setting up a mailing list and will feed him with the necessary email addresses.

If wants to be added, send me PM.
Activity: 854

And this is f**king important, too.

I'm sort of asking some guys to form a team to help with campaigning and integration for some exchanges right now.
If you want to help...let me know.

In the course of the next couple of hours I'll mail HitBTC.com as a (semi-) official NXT representative, and then give them a phone call in the morning.
(Me Amsterdam, HitBTC contact is in Germany, easy.)

Keep on voting, and keep on registering accounts, but don't spam them with too many useless sockpuppet accounts.
They are a serious business, so keep it fairly serious.
What HitBTC will want to see from any new currency that they list will be trading volume, not just lots of users.

Having said that: Number One!...good work, people!

And if you are promoting this, make sure you promote HitBTC just as hard as you promote NXT, they look like a very good exchange, and they also seem to have all of thelegal/security stuff sorted out.  They are a serious operation, here for the long term, just like NXT. I did about 20 minutes worth of trading/looking around  there last night, and it works really smoothly.

And did I mention they can handle SEPA and SWIFT transfers ? Dollars and Euros directly in and out of NXT from/to your bank account.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Who's using my gif Shocked

You can use this one instead....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Trphy.io
We are doing awesome!!!

http://hitbtc.com/vote

GO GO GO
legendary
I know, I am sucking but his is important.

I got 50% outdated nodes out there.

Please, update to 1.1.3 soon.

This is also f**king important,guys.

I floated an idea about contacting outdated nodes via WHOIS lookup a couple of weeks ago, anyone want to take it on just to see if does get any results?

Does the software not have a rejection routine to only connect to nodes of a certain minimum version the way bittorrent does?
Trphy.io
Jump to: