Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 449. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Could anyone help me out?  I tried to withdraw some BTC from Dgex a week ago and it still says PENDING.  I sent them a message 5 days ago with no response.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
the point is that it should be as easy as is possible to find how to download the client. i dont think it is as easy as is possible right now. not nearly.

I agree. Having to open the menu to the right (took me some time to even see it) or scroll to the bottom is unnecessarily difficult.

Yes, thank you!

me the first time i navigated to nxt.org

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
the point is that it should be as easy as is possible to find how to download the client. i dont think it is as easy as is possible right now. not nearly.

I agree. Having to open the menu to the right (took me some time to even see it) or scroll to the bottom is unnecessarily difficult.

Yes, thank you!
Are there any good sites/tools for technical analysis of NXT? If we're going to be seeing more swings/volume I'd like to be able to actively trade it.. just not doing it blind.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bter/nxtbtc is this enough for you ?
legendary
That new client is good...finally there is a double-click client. And wetsites are also top notch.... But one thing i would change on the sites :
I would put a category "Get client" in there so no-one need to search and click so many categorys before finding it.   Smiley

"Client Download"?
http://www.nxt.org/client-download/

Activity: 910
That new client is good...finally there is a double-click client. And wetsites are also top notch.... But one thing i would change on the sites :
I would put a category "Get client" in there so no-one need to search and click so many categorys before finding it.   Smiley

"Client Download"?
http://www.nxt.org/client-download/
Are there any good sites/tools for technical analysis of NXT? If we're going to be seeing more swings/volume I'd like to be able to actively trade it.. just not doing it blind.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
That new client is good...finally there is a double-click client. And websites are also top notch.... But one thing i would change on the sites :
Are all DRK people coming to Nxt now or did I miss something?
legendary
i think admitted ponzi schemes are a fun and interesting way to gamble. see bitcoin gem. i dont gamble myself but its as good as any other. why not.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Anyone else get the sense that things are suddenly moving very fast?

I wouldn't say we're moving fast in regards to NXT/BTC rates...  it's been a long time coming...  expect a retrace of course...  

It feels fast. 24 hours ago people were excited about overtaking Dogecoin in market cap. Now #4 is close and #3 doesn't seem like a stretch. In terms of awareness NXT just shot upwards.

also be prepared for some MAJOR CRASHES in the rates of some of the assets issued in the Nxt AE though...   Roll Eyes Lips sealed Roll Eyes

But I reckon BadPonzi has a solid and sustainable business plan  Undecided
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have the feeling that the asset excange is full of crap and scam assets. Is there any quality management plant? Otherwise it will be just a spam list.

Need a kickstarter type site where companys pitch their company/product for investment instead of just for fundraising.

I am proposing NXTfunder. It will be a virtual company listed on the NXT Asset Exchange.
www.NXTfunder.com - The new crowdfunding 2.0

NXTfunder will be a global funding platform for any project, it's currency is based entirely on NXT (think Kickstarter + SharkTank + NXT - fiat). Entrepreneurs, small businesses, anyone can use our funding platform to raise NXT for their project. They also have the option to offer equity or financial returns in NXT.

I am looking for developers/partners for this. Read my previous posts for more information.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=1463.msg23323#msg23323

Quote from: Damelon
- We are now being approached by Venture Capitalists.
- We have an investor for the amount of $ 250,000. chanc3r will take lead in this.
- We have been invited to a local affair here in NL, which might be a good test case for our local meet ups initiative and have a Nxt meet. The meet is in Arnhem.

Still bucketloads of interest here and it's not diminishing.

That's like 555 BTC injected indirectly.

It's been moving fast in terms of development since NXT's creation but only now is the price catching up. Number one reason I invested in NXT is because development is fast. It kinda brings confidence to holders that the project is not dead.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

- We have an investor for the amount of $ 250,000. chanc3r will take lead in this.
- We have been invited to a local affair here in NL, which might be a good test case for our local meet ups initiative and have a Nxt meet. The meet is in Arnhem.

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
it will be possible in the future that there is the asset exchange on an online wallet?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I have the feeling that the asset excange is full of crap and scam assets. Is there any quality management plant? Otherwise it will be just a spam list.

Need a kickstarter type site where companys pitch their company/product for investment instead of just for fundraising.
legendary

its a decentralized technology. anyone can use it for anything they want. this means yes its absolutely going to be full of scams. probably at a ratio of 10 to 1 at least. do your homework and use your better judgement and a little common sense before purchasing anything.

my asset is legit though. http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=75&aea=7819056276221630295 check my reputation thread in signature.

In the sense of decentralization, nxt.org and others are in the works of providing lists for confirmed assets. Think of different rating companies.
Jump to: