Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 450. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I have the feeling that the asset excange is full of crap and scam assets. Is there any quality management plant? Otherwise it will be just a spam list.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Love the Asset Exchange. Smooth and fast.
legendary
Activity: 1205
A whole new sort of cryptocoin is being launched in Nxt, maybe the first new cryptocoin in the AE?

MICoin, the first POM crypto (Proof-of-Meme).  Grin

Get a stake free and post your meme: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)(micoin)the-most-interesting-coin-in-the-world-pure-90-pom/

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Grin

Original is at http://bitscan.com/articles/nxt-bitcoin-rival-or-ally

Nice to see it getting spread around.

EDIT: Please tweet/share etc as you see fit.

Great Article,NXT: Bitcoin ally
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Grin

Original is at http://bitscan.com/articles/nxt-bitcoin-rival-or-ally

Nice to see it getting spread around.

EDIT: Please tweet/share etc as you see fit.
Hi,

We will be looking at adding NXT again in the future.

Thanks
--------------
Kind Regards,
MintPal Jason

That was my response after my kind message to them

hehe
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

NXT holders are what make 35M $ market cap, i would not be so happy to get rid of them...

Market cap will be 100 times that if we were already using the stuff. Heck, in less than five years we will not care a litoshi about fiat denominated market caps. I will not, because my business will be located in one of Dots for bits domains, i will be getting revenue in NXT from ads on it and i will be playing NXT games to happily throw my earnings away.  Roll Eyes

You could probably earn Nxt in one of the MMO games being developed  Grin
Ahem. I can't comment on that matter.  Grin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Hi,

We will be looking at adding NXT again in the future.

Thanks
--------------
Kind Regards,
MintPal Jason

That was my response after my kind message to them

Nope, what about a forum tipbot for sending you a 0.1 NXT for the comment? ;-) The biggest leap for DOGE came when the reddit and twitter tipbot was a reality.

You know, I have respect for DOGE's marketing, but Nxt plays in a different league.
Activity: 574

NXT holders are what make 35M $ market cap, i would not be so happy to get rid of them...

Market cap will be 100 times that if we were already using the stuff. Heck, in less than five years we will not care a litoshi about fiat denominated market caps. I will not, because my business will be located in one of Dots for bits domains, i will be getting revenue in NXT from ads on it and i will be playing NXT games to happily throw my earnings away.  Roll Eyes

You could probably earn Nxt in one of the MMO games being developed  Grin

Activity: 574
Passed DOGE. Next stop, Peercoin.  Grin

I'm holding until MintPal adds NXT and causes a panic buy.

Ah, if only we could get rid of NXT holders and get only NXT users...

#MakingNewFriends

We are in the beginning of the early adopter phase. What do you want, a pizza for 10,000 BTC?

Nope, what about a forum tipbot for sending you a 0.1 NXT for the comment? ;-) The biggest leap for DOGE came when the reddit and twitter tipbot was a reality.

The threads with speculators/wanna-be day traders/Teen investors with $50 on NXT talking about how "the market" does this and "China tomorrow that" etc is so 2013.

Im excited with all the upcoming stuff and in the works stuff. But want MOAR! Call me impatient  Grin

We have a tipbot. Maybe had a tipbot is more accurate. TwinWinNerD ran the bounty for it, I believe.

#MakingNewFriends

We are in the beginning of the early adopter phase. What do you want, a pizza for 10,000 BTC?

The threads with speculators/wanna-be day traders/Teen investors with $50 on NXT talking about how "the market" does this and "China tomorrow that" etc is so 2013.

Im excited with all the upcoming stuff and in the works stuff. But want MOAR! Call me impatient  Grin
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

#MakingNewFriends

#MakingNewFriends

#MakingNewFriends

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

Mintpal have add NXT,however, some of their platform technology problems to be solved

https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=7

Three month ago ?
We're three months out. NXT is getting more and more legitimacy so they'll probably reconsider NXT especially now that the market cap is beating other coins and new features are getting attention.
I wouldn't want to miss the day they announce NXT integration. Almost every new coin they list there initially explode in value.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Are we stuck at block 139009 or is it just me???

Are you on 1.1.3?
Jump to: