Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 454. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
added asset overview : http://nxtexplorer.com/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=70&sort=1
(sortable for name, num. trades etc. and a keyword search for the description)

and a profile view : http://nxtexplorer.com/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=75&aea=13926712251908664867

with open orders for each asset and a simple barchart to blockexplorer.

also the decimal point is off.

http://nxtexplorer.com/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=77&aea=7819056276221630295&name=silver
legendary
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

and a profile view : http://nxtexplorer.com/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=75&aea=13926712251908664867

please sort the open orders by BID/ASK and the height of the offer, not the timestamp
Activity: 597
Merit: 500

ps: detailed stats and more data about all assets including full trade history will follow.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
NXT really needs an update website. Everyday news and information should be put on this website. The information and facts around NXT are really good and development is coming from a large range of sources. Some of the information has to be centralized.

nxt.org is pretty good effort if you ask me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
AAAWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!

Just overtook the Doge.

if thats not an excuse to go get a glass of wine i dont know what is.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
AAAWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!

Just overtook the Doge.
Activity: 238
NXT really needs an update website. Everyday news and information should be put on this website. The information and facts around NXT are really good and development is coming from a large range of sources. Some of the information has to be centralized.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Guys, people are allowed to disagree, you know.
They even may have valid reasons.

Jumping on people who criticise and calling them idiots, FUDsters and haters is counterproductive.

It wastes energy if they are just uninformed: inform them.
It may lose us a chance to fix something when they are right.
When they are trolls: why bother? They will never change their mind, as they just want to pull your plonker.

Being overly sensitive also implies that there is something to be sensitive about.

Let's not turn this thread into a fighting thread. Disagreements are normal.

Concrete example: the distribution issue will keep popping up anyway. Because it's there. Some people will never be comfortable with it. That's their right and prerogative.
Some people do feel comfortable with it, like me. It's an issue that cannot be solved by force without destroying what we have.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I finally broke down and got a few for speculation as the devs seem honest.

Glad to hear it.

Lol'd at the quote from frictionless coin in your sig Grin Do you know he has a Nxt history?

Yep I still do not agree with the way this coin was initially distributed, but I have been won over by the quality of engineering done.  Simple as that.  Its not personal, its business.

I will buy Ether in the Ethereum IPO.  Ethereum is handling their Ether IPO in a much better way imho.

--edit--

I just found the siggy quote humorous especially in the context of this sub-forum.  It does not refer specifically to NXT, but rather is the kind of snake oil we hear all the time.  I just found it very funny, hope he/she doesn't mind me using it.

It makes me LOL.  I think we were actually talking about "Mazacoin" or some other "country" shitcoin scam when I grabbed the quote now that I recall.

Really?Huh?
They are hyping and hyping und don´t put the IPO at the line.... and thats better?
This will be the most expensive IPO in history. I don´t think there will be any value in it.
Don´t miss the point, I think Ethereum will be huge, but way too expensive.
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Okay, guys. I need to bother you once more:

Please update to 1.1.3 as 1.1.0 is somewhat broken.
Activity: 196

Glad to hear it.

Lol'd at the quote from frictionless coin in your sig Grin Do you know he has a Nxt history?

Yep I still do not agree with the way this coin was initially distributed, but I have been won over by the quality of engineering done.  Simple as that.  Its not personal, its business.

I will buy Ether in the Ethereum IPO.  Ethereum is handling their Ether IPO in a much better way imho.

--edit--

I just found the siggy quote humorous especially in the context of this sub-forum.  It does not refer specifically to NXT, but rather is the kind of snake oil we hear all the time.  I just found it very funny, hope he/she doesn't mind me using it.

It makes me LOL.  I think we were actually talking about "Mazacoin" or some other "country" shitcoin scam when I grabbed the quote now that I recall.
Activity: 574

...especially since the guy who created it has run off.

Hmmm... quite similar to say.... bitcoin

Bitcoin was first to market and was therefore afforded certain "snafus" if you will.  NXT is in heavy competition with a ton of other 2nd gen cryptos.  NXT can't afford to have the same sort of things happening.  The sooner the NXT fanbois realize this the better. 

The better for who?
Activity: 574

Glad to hear it.

Activity: 196
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
NXT exploring 8000 sat territory again  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

Bitcoin was first to market and was therefore afforded certain "snafus" if you will.  NXT is in heavy competition with a ton of other 2nd gen cryptos.  NXT can't afford to have the same sort of things happening.  The sooner the NXT fanbois realize this the better. 

CurbsideProphet = Secret crush on Nxt
Activity: 72
Merit: 11
Bter works fine, cryptsy is slow. It is my experience..
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
BTW guys, how come BTER is by far the biggest exchange for NXT, because it was the first major one allowing NXT?

Cryptsy is much bigger in general market volume but it's not even comparable to BTER.

Because the BTC deposits and NXT withdrawals and vice versa are smooth as tits on BTER

Activity: 280
BTW guys, how come BTER is by far the biggest exchange for NXT, because it was the first major one allowing NXT?

Cryptsy is much bigger in general market volume but it's not even comparable to BTER.
Activity: 644

Bitcoin was first to market and was therefore afforded certain "snafus" if you will.  NXT is in heavy competition with a ton of other 2nd gen cryptos.  NXT can't afford to have the same sort of things happening.  The sooner the NXT fanbois realize this the better.  

Why would it be that bad?  Jean Luc the current lead developer seems to be far better skilled than BCNext, as the code is much cleaner now. Plus now we have dedicated GUI developer (wesley),  at least 2 more core developers, and half a dozen other developers creating services and apps on top of Nxt.

Jump to: