Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 455. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
NXT now at the Bitcoin 2014 Conference in Amsterdam

Follow here

https://nxtforum.org/bitcoin2014-btc-foundation-conference-amsterdam-%28may-15-17%29/set-up-about-to-start!/

PS: Ignore NXT haters please
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

...especially since the guy who created it has run off.

Hmmm... quite similar to say.... bitcoin

Bitcoin was first to market and was therefore afforded certain "snafus" if you will.  NXT is in heavy competition with a ton of other 2nd gen cryptos.  NXT can't afford to have the same sort of things happening.  The sooner the NXT fanbois realize this the better. 

do you what you want, but when all your shitcoins and clones are gone, you will realise that you were wrong.
NXT can´t be stopped anymore.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

...especially since the guy who created it has run off.

Hmmm... quite similar to say.... bitcoin

Bitcoin was first to market and was therefore afforded certain "snafus" if you will.  NXT is in heavy competition with a ton of other 2nd gen cryptos.  NXT can't afford to have the same sort of things happening.  The sooner the NXT fanbois realize this the better. 
legendary
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Fuck cryptsy.  Angry

Use Bter for now.  Smiley

In some weeks, use AE gateways!   Cheesy

Or in a week, the BTC gateway !!!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Fuck cryptsy.  Angry

Use Bter for now.  Smiley

In some weeks, use AE gateways!   Cheesy
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
I experienced that same thing with Cryptsy. It took me 4 days and many messeges to get my NXT. I did not see it in the BlockExplorer or my wallet during that time, but they insist they sent it right away when i opened that ticker on day 2. Maybe they were on the fork ?   Roll Eyes

Was there some new easy plug and play thing for exchanges and stores made recently. Maybe someone should tell them.  
Activity: 574
I have a problem. I just started using nextcoin a couple of days ago...it looks promising. I went on cryptsy and bought some nxt coins. I downloaded the wallet from the official site. It has all synced. I then withdrew the nxt coins from cryptsy and deposited them to my account number. It has been over 24 hours and I still don't see the coins in my next wallet. I have confirmed that the address that I sent the coins to from cryptsy IS my next wallet account number.

Why don't I see my coins in my wallet?

Cryptsy is known for slow withdrawals sometimes, unfortunately. Raise a ticket with them.

Just to double check, what is the account number/transaction ID of the move? This will confirm it is a problem with cryptsy or not.

My account number is:4598198454207859751

There is nothing showing for that account number on the Block explorer, it has never been used so it looks like Cryptsy is having problems again  Roll Eyes Your NXT is still in transit.

I would raise a ticket with them.

I did! this was there reply!

Hello Jim,

Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.
My apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently investigating issues
with the wallet. Withdrawals for NXT is currently offline. Once our tech support is done,
all transactions will be resumed.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Michelle
Cryptsy.com

Good news, let us know when it is resolved.
Trphy.io
I have a problem. I just started using nextcoin a couple of days ago...it looks promising. I went on cryptsy and bought some nxt coins. I downloaded the wallet from the official site. It has all synced. I then withdrew the nxt coins from cryptsy and deposited them to my account number. It has been over 24 hours and I still don't see the coins in my next wallet. I have confirmed that the address that I sent the coins to from cryptsy IS my next wallet account number.

Cryptsy is known for slow withdrawals sometimes, unfortunately. Raise a ticket with them.

Just to double check, what is the account number/transaction ID of the move? This will confirm it is a problem with cryptsy or not.

Hello Jim,

with the wallet. Withdrawals for NXT is currently offline. Once our tech support is done,

Sincerely,
Michelle
Cryptsy.com

That sucks man Sad

Meanwhile, no one is dumping on BTER, 7500 seams a floor
There is nothing showing for that account number on the Block explorer, it has never been used so it looks like Cryptsy is having problems again  Roll Eyes Your NXT is still in transit.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250

There is nothing showing for that account number on the Block explorer, it has never been used so it looks like Cryptsy is having problems again  Roll Eyes Your NXT is still in transit.

Hello Jim,

Sincerely,
Michelle
Cryptsy.com

Well, i really don't know who's in need of further assistance in this story...

they can't put their shit together, bter is doing it without delays !
Activity: 118

My account number is:

Hello Jim,

Sincerely,
Michelle
Cryptsy.com

ww2
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Nice presentation
Trphy.io
Cryptsy should really sort this out :/

Lots of people still trade on Craptsy (no offence)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Sadly, slow withdrawals and general confusion seems to be a problem with Cryptsy. I don't know whether it's just NXT or not. I was lucky enough when I bought a few a while back, but I won't be using them again after all the problems NXT users have said they've had.

BTER gets consistently good reviews, for future reference. More exchanges are on the way, including a NXT-fiat one - watch that space.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
DRK is gonna pop in the place of DOGE.
On the point of overtaking Doge to be #5. Won't be much longer now.

Then i can die in peace. Please for christ sake, we dont have to go to the moon, just squash that god damned doge!

Interesting tidbit... the gap between Nxt and Doge, since the relaunch of this BCT thread, has shrunk from ~$15 million to ~$2 million. Not bad work  Grin  (I suppose the AE might have something to do with it to  Cheesy )
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
On the point of overtaking Doge to be #5. Won't be much longer now.

Then i can die in peace. Please for christ sake, we dont have to go to the moon, just squash that god damned doge!

Grin

#3 in a couple of months, I'd think, if not before. I'd like to track adoption via number of clients running as well as price, since the former is obviously a better indicator of true use. I'd be interested in the link between adoption and market cap. I suspect it will be very different to bitcoin due to the emphasis on real-word use from the get-go.
Jump to: