Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 480. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
comments on my description

Send an arbitrary message containing your real world physical address in addition to an amount of tokens greater than 10 and divisible by 10 to NXT address 6940620385974416496 in order to receive the corresponding amount of physical silver in the form 999 silver bars. Be sure to send both the message and the tokens from the same NXT address. Bars returned in good shape may be exchanged for full credit in warehouse receipts at any time.

any way you think i could make it simpler or less confusing while still communicating the same information would be helpful. also i need to do everything i can to keep it brief so thats why so much information is packed so tightly.

Here is my suggestion. Break it down into individual bites/steps like this:

Send an arbitrary message containing these two pieces of data:
     Your real world physical address
     An amount of tokens greater than 10 and divisible by 10

Send the arbitrary message to:
     NXT address 6940620385974416496

Then you will receive:
     The corresponding amount of physical silver in the form 999 silver bars

Be sure to send both the message and the tokens from the same NXT address.
Bars returned (where? how? to whom?) in good shape may be exchanged for full credit in warehouse receipts at any time.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
comments on my description

Send an arbitrary message containing your real world physical address in addition to an amount of tokens greater than 10 and divisible by 10 to NXT address 6940620385974416496 in order to receive the corresponding amount of physical silver in the form 999 silver bars. Be sure to send both the message and the tokens from the same NXT address. Bars returned in good shape may be exchanged for full credit in warehouse receipts at any time.

any way you think i could make it simpler or less confusing while still communicating the same information would be helpful. also i need to do everything i can to keep it brief so thats why so much information is packed so tightly.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
So who will be first to send a fractional NXT transaction?

What block does the feature goes live?

Do we have a date for lowering transaction fees yet? 1 NXT for a temporary forging lease is too high. Maybe 0.1 would be fair.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
send me some testnxt please 8026612693734218048
Activity: 396
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
What's testnxt?

Testnet is a place where features is tested before launching in live, testnxt is the token used.

can someone send me some testnxt please 6940620385974416496

thanks!

Sent
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
So who will be first to send a fractional NXT transaction?

What block does the feature goes live?
legendary
can someone send me some testnxt please 6940620385974416496

thanks!
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
What's testnxt?
looks like anon will have some returning job https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603897.0;topicseen clone NFD just changed address for his escrow

Stay with Nxt or get out.

If I've missed some great promotional action or an AE whitepaper with the latest changes inserted, please fill me in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
looks like anon will have some returning job https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603897.0;topicseen clone NFD just changed address for his escrow
legendary
link to test client?
Also everyone, last day to test AE... I have a feeling lots of people haven't tested this in a while. For example, if you have an asset with 8 numbers after the comma, did you know that your NXT price needs to be at least 1?

And if the asset has 6 numbers after comma, your nxt price can have 2 numbers after comma, etc etc...

So please, connect to testnet and test AE, so that we can be certain everything is OK before release.

thanks, and +1 right back.

Nxt leased forging should be covered for now. I'll make videos next but next up should be AE!

I've been concentrating my time on the (decentralized) news, the Nxt corporate design, and yes, it's been a while since I could test AE…

We have an icon for AE, a wiki general explanation, a thread that gathered the IPO's but how should anyone outside the Nxt community stand a chance of entering the AE on launch and trade comfortably? If I've missed some great promotional action or an AE whitepaper with the latest changes inserted, please fill me in. If not, we need to get to work Nxters - NOW!

Who can make a simple How-To?

Send me words, screenshots, almost whatever, I'll wrap it up. A finished article would do it too Wink
Nxter.org is the most quoted and shared Nxt resource right now, also among "outsiders", which is the main thing. Do it! I'll even add your acc ID to the article  Roll Eyes

[EDIT] *Thanks*  Tongue  Smiley
legendary
Looking for sourcers/retailers for my NXT silver bullion gateway
More information here: https://nxtforum.org/silver-bullion-gateway/seeking-silver-sourcersretailers-profit-potential/

If you have any ability to acquire 999 silver at reasonable princes there may be profit potential in exchange for your help.

pm me if you have any questions!
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Also everyone, last day to test AE... I have a feeling lots of people haven't tested this in a while. For example, if you have an asset with 8 numbers after the comma, did you know that your NXT price needs to be at least 1?

And if the asset has 6 numbers after comma, your nxt price can have 2 numbers after comma, etc etc...

So please, connect to testnet and test AE, so that we can be certain everything is OK before release.

Jump to: