Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 482. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
New client NRS v1.0.1 released >>>> https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-0-1/msg0/#new

Hash: SHA1

Release 1.0.1

https://*snip* use link above

sha256: 6*snip* use link above

Change log:

Added getAssetsByIssuer API to get all assets issued by an account.

Added getAskOrders and getBidOrders API calls, returning the full JSON objects.

Added BlockchainProcessor.getLastBlockchainFeederHeight(), to help determine
blockchain download status. Note that this is present only when the current
feeder peer also supports it, i.e. starting from this release.
Added BlockchainProcessor.isScanning() to check for re-scan in progress.

Added getBlockchainStatus API containing the above status, it is more efficient
to use this instead of the getState API.

Enhanced DebugTrace to log lease begin and end events, and lessor guaranteed
balances for each block, in nxt-trace.csv file.

Added server-side support for Reed-Solomon encoding of account numbers, thanks
to ChuckOne who converted the javascript version to java. All API calls that
accept account numbers can now recognize either account id's or Reed-Solomon
addresses. JSON data responses that contain account numbers now also have them
in Reed-Solomon format too.

Added Crypto.getPrivateKey() and Crypto.curve() methods. Added the Bouncy Castle
library, to be used for AES encryption instead of the limited strength default
implementation.

Added Account.getForgedBalanceNQT() to keep track of total forging fees earned
by each account, available as forgedBalanceNQT in getBalance and getAccount.

Increased default database query lock timeout to 10 s, nxt.dbDefaultLockTimeout
in nxt-default.properties.

Re-check unconfirmed pool for double-spending transaction after each block push.

Support for IPv6 connections, patch provided by ScripterRon.

Updated jetty to version 9.1.5. Make sure first to delete the old jetty jar
files from lib if just unpacking this release on top of an older installation.

Client Updates:

Built-in Reed Solomon support. Not enabled by default yet. Go to settings to
change.

Added user warning when amount NXT or fee NXT are higher than maximum specified
in settings.

Added forged balance to dashboard.

Asset exchange is now searchable.

Blockchain download progress uses new API.

Show (unconfirmed) transaction immediately on dashboard after form submit.

Meanwhile, it is quite surprising to me that NXT doesn't trade on MintPal being that it is the 6th cryptocurrency in market cap and that has a more than decent trading volume, so it'd be nice to start a campaign to get MintPal to include it. How about it?

NXT made sure it 'won' a mintpal vote ages ago, mintpal dev's it seems were not able to add NXT and still cannot despite the fact that other exchanges have been able to do so...

You are welcome to start another campaign but in my view NXT has already won its right to be listed on mintpal and their devs need to do the work...

The latest round with Mintpal is here >>>> https://nxtforum.org/trading-exchanges/mintpal-and-nxt/
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Congrats Damelon and Ideenfrische, very good looking and clear post!
Activity: 21
AE is going to come!!Keep up a good work guys!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
BTER is awesome!

Seriously, referral program and no lame voting system

Alsof,  I find it very fishy that MintPal "couldn't" add NXT, even Bittrex, Poloniex etc. Have NXT!
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
go BTER, is the best NXT exchange
Activity: 58
I recently removed some of my coins from Mintpal to Bter to buy NXT - they loose. Now I trade on Bter they have my top recommendation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253

Meanwhile, it is quite surprising to me that NXT doesn't trade on MintPal being that it is the 6th cryptocurrency in market cap and that has a more than decent trading volume, so it'd be nice to start a campaign to get MintPal to include it. How about it?

NXT made sure it 'won' a mintpal vote ages ago, mintpal dev's it seems were not able to add NXT and still cannot despite the fact that other exchanges have been able to do so...

You are welcome to start another campaign but in my view NXT has already won its right to be listed on mintpal and their devs need to do the work...
Activity: 386
Hello everyone. New to this community. Very interesting and innovative coin but several problems: I downloaded the wallet (for Windows). Simple enough but then not so simple because at one point of another I had to download another seemingly different wallet that took a long time to download the blockchain. Finally, I try to send some coins from Cryptsy and couldn't. After several hours, I gave up. I understand this is probably not a problem of the wallet, but I have never had any problem with Crypsty before so it is strange.

Anyway I have bought quite a sizable amount of coins today and plan on staying for a while, do the "forging" thing and try to understand the complex functioning of the coin and it's practical uses and purpose. At one point or another, I'd like to put some in my wallet if I can.

What do you mean by "a long time to download the blockchain"? I just did a fresh install and downloaded the blockchain from scratch, and it took about 35 minutes.

As for Cryptsy, the problem is on their end. I have been waiting for 3 days for them to send my coins to an address. After two tickets, they still have no answer for me. I think Nxt is a low priority for them. Bter, DGEX, and Poloniex have been trading Nxt for months now and things there are going quite well.

MintPal said that their developers had trouble implementing Nxt, and so they gave up, despite the offer of help from Nxt developers. Someone on this thread (forgive me, I cannot recall who) suggested that MintPal may feel threatened by Nxt's upcoming trading platform, and did not want to offer any support to Nxt.

Anyway, welcome to Nxt. I invite you to look around the "official" forum and see how many projects are under development. https://nxtforum.org/index.php
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone. New to this community. Very interesting and innovative coin but several problems: I downloaded the wallet (for Windows). Simple enough but then not so simple because at one point of another I had to download another seemingly different wallet that took a long time to download the blockchain. Finally, I try to send some coins from Cryptsy and couldn't. After several hours, I gave up. I understand this is probably not a problem of the wallet, but I have never had any problem with Crypsty before so it is strange.

Anyway I have bought quite a sizable amount of coins today and plan on staying for a while, do the "forging" thing and try to understand the complex functioning of the coin and it's practical uses and purpose. At one point or another, I'd like to put some in my wallet if I can.

Activity: 644
wow..

New Address Format:   NXT-UUBW-xxx-X9LS-DVxxx

Looks cool.

NXT130102391023104JKASJHD

would be better though!

No it won't. The point of new address is error correction. Try making a typing or copy  and paste error with the new address.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Nope because it doesn't change the problem that the Dev just instantly created ALL the coins like a GOD and gave them to himself and his entire business team and then convinced all you gullible yaps to pay him for his digital bits.  Hopefully I will help 1 person not fall for this scam and every other POS scam coin that follows this one.   The dilution is infinite with all these coins.

I was going to invest in Nxt until I saw your insightful posts, all I have to say is thank you.  I will now go buy $30k of mining equiment and mine dark coin.  Thank you for changing my life.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
It's getting obvious that NXT is a real threat for other cryptos. One could observe that many BC guys hate NXT for no reason and now bitcoin users try to denigrate NXT. I mean, it's true that the IPO wasn't really fair and that the distribution of NXT is rather bad. But it's the same with many other cryptos especially bitcoin. And I think more people could have invested but it's not NXTs fault that people weren't interested that time.

+1

...especially since the guy who created it has run off.

Hmmm... quite similar to say.... bitcoin

Grin Priceless!!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
wow..

Looks cool.

NXT130102391023104JKASJHD

would be better though!
Activity: 121
wow..

Do everyone like the new address format ?

Maybe should this:
 Account:
 NalKJDf3iu4h5nrlkKJgsa3oqW34DJF  (Na= NXT Account)
 NasD87KDfk45534C34d5oq34GwJF  (Na= NXT Account)
 NaB3SeJFSsdLqkqP4nrlkKJgsa3oqSCD4f2  (Na= NXT Account)

Transaction:
 Ntkdjk2l34j9sLSk3hsknslKJFDk34Lsd  (Nt= NXT Transaction)

Account should contain checksum, used to determine whether the account available
The latter part is an account checksum

- Phone: 123-4122-312
- Email: [email protected]
- BTC: 1dff943fjfj90234jfidsjf98430jffj03
- NXT: NaJOHN2342S4FW4DFSESE

Or

Na23987492374923723479dHw3JF  (Na= NXT Account)
 Na3423492334575675F3ehF  (Na= NXT Account)

https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=186.msg17280#msg17280
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Looking for sourcers/retailers for my NXT silver bullion gateway
More information here: https://nxtforum.org/silver-bullion-gateway/seeking-silver-sourcersretailers-profit-potential/

If you have any ability to acquire 999 silver at reasonable princes there may be profit potential in exchange for your help.

pm me if you have any questions!
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
THUNDERCLAP IS COMING AGAIN! 250 PEOPLE NEEDED!

PROMOTE THE NXT EXCHANGE and GET FRIENDS IN, TOO!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11085-nxt-asset-exchange-starts-now
What percentage of Nxt went to 'the devs'?

Zero went to dev

The rules were the same for everyone. There were no special "percentage" for the dev

I know  Cheesy Was just showing that he didn't  Grin  Grin Grin
Jump to: