Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 485. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Ah, now I like the price.
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
Relax. Want steady growth. I hate this.

I agree. I think now would be a good time for the super-whales to drop a few million on the exchanges, keep the price from shooting up too fast. This would kill 2 birds with one stone, making another quantum leap in improving distribution.
I'm afraid this will become a fatal flaw.  The people holding the coins aren't going to distribute them FYI.
I hate to be negative because there are so many cool things happening with NXT, but I can't get over people still holding 5-10% of total coins.

There should be a second official round of distribution where like 1000 people can receive coins and distribute them to everyone they know.

Where would the coins come from?
Sorry, I meant that the founders themselves distribute the coins they are holding.  No new coins.  Like everyone with over 25,000,000 coins should give up %50 or something.  Obviously this will never happen, but I mean they could have built something like this into the protocol maybe.
Seems like an interesting idea.  At the top level you have the founders and then on the second level 5 months later you have the first few thousand adopters all receiving coins form the founders.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
A few months now. I asked the wisdom dev to include the link in the drop down menus, but its still not there.

Ah! Is it political?  Grin

I only went on there once or twice but couldn't find it. Can you only get to it with a direct link like the one you posted?

I agree. I think now would be a good time for the super-whales to drop a few million on the exchanges, keep the price from shooting up too fast. This would kill 2 birds with one stone, making another quantum leap in improving distribution.
I'm afraid this will become a fatal flaw.  The people holding the coins aren't going to distribute them FYI.
I hate to be negative because there are so many cool things happening with NXT, but I can't get over people still holding 5-10% of total coins.

There should be a second official round of distribution where like 1000 people can receive coins and distribute them to everyone they know.

Where would the coins come from?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
With all the news out about NXT, we may not be at the moon yet but we've definitely started up the rocket engines on the launch pad.  We went from under 0.00006 to over 0.00007 in just 14 hours, with half that time spent bumping against the top of the range.  NXT is currently being bought for over 0.00008 BTC at Cryptsy after a big pop.

THIS is why you HODL !!!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/159

http://bter.com/trade/nxt_btc
legendary
Activity: 1554
A few months now. I asked the wisdom dev to include the link in the drop down menus, but its still not there.
Activity: 697
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1205
Still it would be cool to overtake DOGE!  Grin

… and Peercoin and Ripple!
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
agree, emule, get out of your hole!
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Tell them not to  buy!!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
yeah...we hit 10k satoshi soon
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
OMG!! It is reaching 8000!!!  Shocked
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
NXT past 7000 sat on BTER

Guess we wont see less than that anytime soon  Lips sealed

Nice indeed!

ALIAS transfer
wesleyh:
    A developer is working on this, it will be available soon for Nxt.

Any more info on this?

Monitor this thread >>>> https://nxtforum.org/alias-system/alias-transfer/80/

Kushti is working on it. They are new and still getting familiar with the code, he planned an update yesterday all being well, Kushti should update there soon. He may need more time due to delays getting up to speed with the code, we'll find out  Grin
Trphy.io
Why are you guys still using Cryptsy?

They are good only for self torturing!!

Use BTER!!

bter is so good. They changed something with their servers, now they are blazingly fast!

Cashouts are sent within 60 seconds usually.

I can confirm!!

Love BTER, should have more volume at that exchange, iets better than MintPal imo
Trphy.io
If only we could work the technical aspect out with MintPal.. Hopefully we would have another great exchange.

Jump to: