Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 57. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

I'm screwed!
I sold all the coins to 0.14 thinking it would not go up any higher ...
Very sad, now waiting for a fall.

Correction will happen.
Nxt price is almost equivalent to Ardr's, which is not sustainable.
I predict Ardr will be 2Nxt at least.

I'm not so sure... Ardor is only there for securing the blockchain. Most transactions and use will happen on IGNIS. I find it very hard to predict what will turn out to be more valuable.
Either way, even with a correction NXT won't go back to 0.14 (I suppose you mean $?).  I would be surprised if it's back to $0.30 before the snapshot.

Very nice that I can dust off the dancing NXT pixel guy every week recently Cheesy I didn't have the chance in a year or more before that.

The price of NXT increased 5 times compared to September, ARDR 4 times higher than September. Is someone explain this to me?
What can I do to make a profit with NXT and ARDR?

Activity: 669
Merit: 520
NXT still below my purchase price [ http://prntscr.com/hidfbn ]
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
do you think that the price will hit 1 dollars in the next 2 weeks ?

very unlikely
look at the emission of this coin
i think 0.5$ ceiling
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
do you think that the price will hit 1 dollars in the next 2 weeks ?
Activity: 238
Indeed it is great to see NXT finally having a increase in price and huge trading volume. NXT was too long overlooked, its a really solid blockchain with amazing features. Looking forward to 2018!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I'm screwed!

Correction will happen.

I'm not so sure... Ardor is only there for securing the blockchain. Most transactions and use will happen on IGNIS. I find it very hard to predict what will turn out to be more valuable.
Either way, even with a correction NXT won't go back to 0.14 (I suppose you mean $?).  I would be surprised if it's back to $0.30 before the snapshot.

Very nice that I can dust off the dancing NXT pixel guy every week recently Cheesy I didn't have the chance in a year or more before that.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Great to see that NXT is back on track with a very huge trading volume. I believe in this project so much. Keep on the good work devs Smiley
Activity: 21

I'm screwed!

Correction will happen.

I highly doubt that. It will definitely cross 4k sats or even more till the Ignis snapshot is taken on Dec 25-28th. Then a correction might happen which might bring it down to less than 4k sats. Check out my previous messages in this forum mentioning the same and glad its happening.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

I'm screwed!

Correction will happen.
Activity: 66

I'm screwed!
Activity: 350
What a amazing run of NXT in the last 24 hours. We increased over 68.27% and reached a trading volume of 78.818.100 Dollars sice yesterday. This is very impressive to me.
I also surprised to see NXT price now rise significant. Maybe if for long term like one year this coin price can reach $1, although it will not easy because this coin has high circulating supply
Activity: 14
Will the growth of NXT now?  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
at what block there will be the snapshot?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏         $1       Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
What a amazing run of NXT in the last 24 hours. We increased over 68.27% and reached a trading volume of 78.818.100 Dollars sice yesterday. This is very impressive to me.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Guys when will we see our ignis tokens?
And I want to know that, if I send my NXT tokens to poloniex or bittrex, still can I take ignis tokens? Because people said that SNAPSHOT already started. I want to know how many ignis tokens do I have.
Activity: 2

the instant one is done in block 1,630,000 or is not confirmed yet Huh sorry for my english, I'm spanish speaking
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
All official information regarding Ardor tokens (Ignis and ARDR) distribution is here: https://www.jelurida.com/ico
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Ardor release is coming closer. What will happen to Nxt after Ardor release late December? Will it die slowly because everything of Nxt can be done with Ardor? I am thinking about those question to develop the right strategy for both of my coin holdings.
It is said that Nxt will continue to be supported by devs.
You can always visit https://nxtforum.org/ for more information.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Ardor release is coming closer. What will happen to Nxt after Ardor release late December? Will it die slowly because everything of Nxt can be done with Ardor? I am thinking about those question to develop the right strategy for both of my coin holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: