Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 56. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
But what is the best...change NXT to ARDR ?

Maybe yes for after 25 December. But before 25 Dec Nxt seems to be better choice because of free ignis.

Ehm .... No.

For 1 NXT (40 cent, current price) you get 0.5 IGNIS.
For 1 ARDR asset (44 cent) you get 1 "real" ARDR coin.

ARDR is the base currency of the platform, while IGNIS is a child chain. So which one, do you think, will be worth more? At least, I would be very surprised if IGNIS was worth 2 times the value of ARDR after the launch. I expect both to have about the same value, with ARDR at a little advantage.

And NXT after the snapshot will crash hard - I expect not more than 10% of the current value.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Like BTC hardfork, after Dec 25, 23017 we will have both NXT and Ignis (1/2 quantity of NXT) and how will their price be?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Maybe yes for after 25 December. But before 25 Dec Nxt seems to be better choice because of free ignis.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist

I think yes ... If we think that IGNIS should be worth about the same price as ARDR after the launch, then NXT, as of now, is over-valued and/or ARDR under-valued. NXT should be worth about half or an ARDR - now it is worth about the same.

Or are there any news I still don't know about a possibly successful use case of the NXT platform after the snapshot? That could explain the drastic price rise. However, I think it's only a pump - or a recovery from undeserved lows Wink
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Is there any one help me please guys. I want to know;
For example, I have 2000 NXT, and I sold 1000 of them before 25December. How many ignis will I earn?
I am not very well at English ^^

If you sold 1000 Nxt before the snapshot which is around 25 Dec,
You will get 500 Ignis, that is (2000-1000)*1/2=500.
You can always check https://nxtforum.org/ for more info.

Thank you. Also I have one more question. I downloaded Nxt windows wallet. It is same as wallet.mynxt.info
Now I use wallet.mynxt.info and also I have Nxt windows wallet with backup. Can I earn ignis with this? And will the windows wallet close in the end of the year?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
For example, I have 2000 NXT, and I sold 1000 of them before 25December. How many ignis will I earn?

If you sold 1000 Nxt before the snapshot which is around 25 Dec,
You will get 500 Ignis, that is (2000-1000)*1/2=500.
You can always check https://nxtforum.org/ for more info.
Activity: 6
I missed this topic. Good to be here again
What was there to miss?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Hello !

I have appro 1100 NXT and is a bit lost....

Convert NXT to Ardr or....just hold nxt.... Sad Sad

Bye the way...how can i receive my ignis if i have my NXT ? I use the software wallet installed but i don't know how to get my IGNIS.

Thanks Smiley

Snapshot will take all accounts balances and the same passphrase will open the same account in Ardor mainnet in Ardor wallet. Your Ignis will be here.
Activity: 144
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Hello !

I have appro 1100 NXT and is a bit lost....

Convert NXT to Ardr or....just hold nxt.... Sad Sad

Bye the way...how can i receive my ignis if i have my NXT ? I use the software wallet installed but i don't know how to get my IGNIS.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 510
I have converted all my Nxt to Ardr. I believe it is a right decision.

You can wait untill end of the month and you will see whether your decision was right
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
I have converted all my Nxt to Ardr. I believe it is a right decision.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
at wich block will be the snapshot?
Activity: 45
Hey guys! Can I use Android wallet for IGNIS airdrop? Or only desktop?
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
NXT still below my purchase price [ http://prntscr.com/hidfbn ]
Do not worry i also bought at 6200 sat, hopefully u will see the price at at 8000 satoshi but sell at ur breakeven point because after ignis distribution or may be before the date of distribution nxt will drop massively and we will see nxt again on 1000 satoshi.
Activity: 317
NXT is going back to the rising channel. It's a pleasant thing to do. The price of NXT has some room to rise, but it will not be too big. As an old currency for many years, there is not a lot of breakthroughs, and the enthusiasm of investors will not be too much Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

The price of NXT increased 5 times compared to September, ARDR 4 times higher than September. Is someone explain this to me?

People didn't pay enough attention to Nxt and Ardor before. So it was undervalued.
The tech is great. Release is soon. People took notice - and fear of missing out.
Hence: Moon.

If ARDR is used to secure the blockchain and IGNIS will be the one that gets used on transactions then what will be the new purpose of NXT tokens? Are we expecting heavy dumps after the airdrop?

Yes - heavy dumps can be expected. Of course right now the 0.5 IGNIS are priced in with the NXT.
We'll have to see what happens after that. NXT has still unique features that Ardor/Ignis will not have. And whenever other projects use the Nxt-software, then they'll have to give 10% airdrops to NXT holders.
Anyways, Jelurida promised that development will keep going, and NXT won't be dead.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250

I'm screwed!
I sold all the coins to 0.14 thinking it would not go up any higher ...
Very sad, now waiting for a fall.

Correction will happen.
Nxt price is almost equivalent to Ardr's, which is not sustainable.
I predict Ardr will be 2Nxt at least.

I'm not so sure... Ardor is only there for securing the blockchain. Most transactions and use will happen on IGNIS. I find it very hard to predict what will turn out to be more valuable.
Either way, even with a correction NXT won't go back to 0.14 (I suppose you mean $?).  I would be surprised if it's back to $0.30 before the snapshot.

Very nice that I can dust off the dancing NXT pixel guy every week recently Cheesy I didn't have the chance in a year or more before that.

The price of NXT increased 5 times compared to September, ARDR 4 times higher than September. Is someone explain this to me?
What can I do to make a profit with NXT and ARDR?

If ARDR is used to secure the blockchain and IGNIS will be the one that gets used on transactions then what will be the new purpose of NXT tokens? Are we expecting heavy dumps after the airdrop?
Activity: 364
NXT still below my purchase price [ http://prntscr.com/hidfbn ]

for the Fiat you are in positive territory)
Pages:
Jump to: