Pages:
Author

Topic: [NXT] Decentralized Asset Exchange Discussion Thread - page 2. (Read 31325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
Yeah you can already pay them out manually, but I suppose it's quite a hassle to find all asset holders and calculate the dividend.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Thank you,
but basically you can pay out the dividends manually now, right? Might be a stupid question but I would like to be sure
Sorry if the answer is somewhere here in the thread, can't find it. Is the dividend feature already implemented?

I think it is still in an early stage and needs more testing, but have a look at this:

https://nxtforum.org/nxtservices-releases/calculate-and-send-dividends-on-mainnet
legendary
Sorry if the answer is somewhere here in the thread, can't find it. Is the dividend feature already implemented?

I think it is still in an early stage and needs more testing, but have a look at this:

https://nxtforum.org/nxtservices-releases/calculate-and-send-dividends-on-mainnet
Activity: 550
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is there a search for asset button or did i miss it ?
Also i find putting very very very long password into log out (stop forging a real pain) as i dont mine or want to use my bandwidth.
Can you do exchange without having to mine ?
thx

Search for assets here.... http://nextblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange

You dont need to enter the password again, if you have ticked the box when you first logged in.
Dude nxt is 2Kool thx will post it on NEM thread.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Also i find putting very very very long password into log out (stop forging a real pain) as i dont mine or want to use my bandwidth.
thx

Search for assets here.... http://nextblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange

You dont need to enter the password again, if you have ticked the box when you first logged in.
Activity: 182
thx

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So is nxt going to be the nex best thing?
Nas (coin) looks like nxt also.
So who is really gonna be the bigger?

nas is a clone that's why it looks like nxt. there are many clones of nxt already I can't even keep up anymore.

NAS is only a shitty clone! Curious what will become of NXTL and NFDv2
Activity: 468

nas is a clone that's why it looks like nxt. there are many clones of nxt already I can't even keep up anymore.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
the story of james and the nxt community https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGItQtOcfvM
Activity: 574

That'l be it  Grin

Any interaction with the blockchain requires a fee, just so it isn't free for attackers to spam and bloat the blockchain. The fee will be reduced to as low as possible to prevent spamming from happening in the near future.

If I want to put a buy-sell order in any asset at AE, Will it cost me 1NXT fee although it doesn't get filled?

Yes. This is why jl777 created InstantDEX (shares listed on the Nxt Asset Exchange yesterday). You only pay for the orders that get filled.

I believe it is a sort of off blockchain clearing house for bids/asks so you don't interact with the blockchain until you get a match with someone else, it should be popular with traders once out of beta.
legendary

That'l be it  Grin

Any interaction with the blockchain requires a fee, just so it isn't free for attackers to spam and bloat the blockchain. The fee will be reduced to as low as possible to prevent spamming from happening in the near future.

If I want to put a buy-sell order in any asset at AE, Will it cost me 1NXT fee although it doesn't get filled?

yes
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

That'l be it  Grin

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
OMG, seems I understand. I have 0 NXT balance and cannot pay fee!

That'l be it  Grin

Thank you!
OMG, seems I understand. I have 0 NXT balance and cannot pay fee!

That'l be it  Grin

Hello. I'm trying to sell some of my Nxttycoins on AE and whatever I do, no matter how much I'm selling and with what fee, it says "Not enough funds". Why?

For each order you have to be able to pay 1Nxt fee.
Thank you, it's good to know, but still I can't

not 100% sure but maybe you have to give it a day after 1440 confirms before you can sell it.
OK, I'll wait. But others could do it, there are a lot of orders.
Can it be because I used the same account number in NAS registration? Maybe there were some sanctions?

Just a few questions  Grin:
What version of NRS are you running? There was a bug where it couldn't get past certain blocks in early 1.x versions. Upgrade to v 1.1.2 here >>> https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/.

If that doesn't fix it, What block are you up to? Current block is around 135790. Let me know if you blockchain is up to date.

Finally, create a new Nxt or NAS account and transfer one of the balances you have out to it. Don't use the same password in Nxt and in any clone. It is unsafe and it is thought that a Clone Attack could be possible (see Clone Attack here >>> https://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Glossary). Come-from-Beyond says this is possible and a couple of guys are working on proving this.

If the clone doesn't change the transaction format from the one used in Nxt, there is a chance you could lose your NXT. So best to use different passwords for everything.
I'm using v 1.1.2, current block 135815, blockchain downloaded smoothly and everything is up to date, I think. Maybe later I will try another client. Thank you for precautions, I transferred my nxt balance.

Is there a possibility for asset issuer to ban or restrict me somehow?

I am not aware of any restrictions like that, I am out of ideas  Grin I will link this post to get the devs to take a look for you.
Hello. I'm trying to sell some of my Nxttycoins on AE and whatever I do, no matter how much I'm selling and with what fee, it says "Not enough funds". Why?

not 100% sure but maybe you have to give it a day after 1440 confirms before you can sell it.
Can it be because I used the same account number in NAS registration? Maybe there were some sanctions?

What version of NRS are you running? There was a bug where it couldn't get past certain blocks in early 1.x versions. Upgrade to v 1.1.2 here >>> https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/.

If that doesn't fix it, What block are you up to? Current block is around 135790. Let me know if you blockchain is up to date.

Finally, create a new Nxt or NAS account and transfer one of the balances you have out to it. Don't use the same password in Nxt and in any clone. It is unsafe and it is thought that a Clone Attack could be possible (see Clone Attack here >>> https://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Glossary). Come-from-Beyond says this is possible and a couple of guys are working on proving this.

If the clone doesn't change the transaction format from the one used in Nxt, there is a chance you could lose your NXT. So best to use different passwords for everything.
I'm using v 1.1.2, current block 135815, blockchain downloaded smoothly and everything is up to date, I think. Maybe later I will try another client. Thank you for precautions, I transferred my nxt balance.

Is there a possibility for asset issuer to ban or restrict me somehow?

Pages:
Jump to: