Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT innovation -gets a special mention at the end of my Crypto educational Blog - page 3. (Read 9092 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
NXT uses the innovative "PoS" system

Proof of Scam.

its actually a real thing.

Thank you for your competent opinion!

Welcome to the future of decentralized applications.  

What is NXT? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZH3a5MKik
Get started https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFbLNmEaFOs
NXT AE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZtFYEeHk8o

a hint of what's going on:
Nxt Asset Exchange: https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/
Nxt Multigateway: https://nxtforum.org/multigateway-jl777/
Automated Transactions: https://nxtforum.org/automated-transactions/
Digital Goods Store: https://nxtforum.org/digital-goods-store/
Nxt Monetary System: https://nxtforum.org/monetary-system/

Good day Kolin... I'm sure all your hatred makes you tired. Don't forget to relax a bit!
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
NXT uses the innovative "PoS" system

Proof of Scam.

its actually a real thing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
You guys could also try sticking your fingers in your ears and humming very loudly every time PoS gets mentioned.

Those thousands of quarkers who had mined for the first 6 months have done some hard proof of work so that they could get 98% of the quarks.
Bitcoin will release 98% of its coins by 2020, those who will have mined for the first 10 years have done some hard proof of work so that could get the bitcoins.

Completely PoS systems like Nxt created the coins out of thin air without doing any work. It also defeats the purpose of crypto currencies which doesn't require to trust someone to verify the blockchain, instead requires constant proof of work in order for the network to remain true to the mathematical consensus of all the participants in the mining division.
PoS systems defies this concept therefore it cannot be considered a crypto currency but rather a private issued currency maintained by sophisticated software which I admire but I don't trust. Whoever puts their trust in this private issued currency is doing so at their own risk and needs a special warning to distinguish itself from the crypto currencies which are issued and maintained based on proof of work, not out of thin air.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Sticky this please !
Every new guy should be forced to read this before trading.
Good job it was concise and well laid out.

This is what i have thought about NXT etc and have just tried to avoid the topics but the spam this place hard with NXT hype crap more and more.

Funny thing is i got banned a week or two ago (for 5 days) for posting anti NXT comments on here.. they banned me for spamming they said.
Glad more guys are speaking out.. they can't ban us all here to protect their faggy little fucking scam  Cool

and please do one for these topics for those 1 week POS scam clones too Wink
examples like the color coins or Guerilla coin or Cinni etc etc

edit:
and if you didn't bump this i would have missed it Sad
I try and ignore any topic that has NXT in the title, that is why i must have missed it before hahah

+ 1

100% also the growing wiki cataloging all of them should be sticky also.

You guys could also try sticking your fingers in your ears and humming very loudly every time PoS gets mentioned.
‘Try to be nice’
Sticky this please !

This is what i have thought about NXT etc and have just tried to avoid the topics but the spam this place hard with NXT hype crap more and more.

Funny thing is i got banned a week or two ago (for 5 days) for posting anti NXT comments on here.. they banned me for spamming they said.
Glad more guys are speaking out.. they can't ban us all here to protect their faggy little fucking scam  Cool

edit:
I try and ignore any topic that has NXT in the title, that is why i must have missed it before hahah

+ 1

100% also the growing wiki cataloging all of them should be sticky also.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
"I think that the initial distribution was bad and I don't care what has happened in the last 8 months"

That, guys, basically sums it up quite efficiently. Thanks, Daedelus. +1
Activity: 574
They shouldn't ban him, you just have to converse with him and then most the majority of even minded people will see what he is about.
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
HAHAHAAHHA

AFAIK Soepkip is a fair member of BlackCoin community and he is not close to a troll  Wink

Spoetnik is the one FULL OF SHIT here  Cheesy

Just check his post history...Several polls were proposed to get his ass banned from this forum.
People, including myself, thought you were Soepkip not Subtuppel as above (I just checked). Easily done when you aren't that interested in what they say. Remember the name and you will be able to correct people in future.

So to conclude, you have nothing to add to:

"I think that the initial distribution was bad and I don't care what has happened in the last 8 months"
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
what in gods name does the fact some guy keeps coming out of nowhere accusing me of hyping Black coin before (which i didn't) have to do with this topic ?

seriously you trolls need to find something better to do with your time..
don't like me ? tough titty.. want me to buy you a box of kleenex cry babies ?

boo bloooody whooo i don't like some guy in the internet whhaaaaaah
grow up.

if you can't say something on the topic can you please just do the whole entire forum a favor and SFTU ?

edit:
why are you trying to argue with me anyway ? argue with the OP lol
...faggy little fucking scam  Cool

Good argument, I'm convinced  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Careful, we're you pumping blackcoin (1 week POW before POS) up to it highs before it was dumped?

So a recap for all the newcomers then, the argument against Nxt is:

Roll Eyes

your high on crack..
i am not here to prove NXT is a scam.. that was covered by the OP i don't need to rehash it, he did a fine job lol

further more i have never said a word about Black coin nor have even looked at the ANN topic,
so don't try that crap on me.. funny thing is some random guy tried pulling that on Cryptsy chat last month..
he randomly started spouting off to everyone i was a hypocrite because i was hyping Black coin before
and funny thing is i have NEVER talked about it before nor do i know anything at all about it.
a LOT of guys run around here trolling and lying..

go ahead and search around and then show me my Black coin comments.. you won't find any.
so congrats smart ass you blew your credibility big time and your caught lying now.. ya your smart  Roll Eyes

Have you deleted your posts from the mirror site too?

Edit: I think you are right, your account appears to be created a month ago. I think I was thinking of Subtuppel. And for the record, I asked a question and didn't make a statement.

So to conclude, you have nothing to add to:

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
NXT hype crap...blablabla...i got banned...blablabla...faggy little fucking scam

A rule of thumb that never failed me: The more a user swears, the less arguments he has.

Never thought they would ban someone like you!  Wink

want my autograph ? ..wow i have a lot of fans Smiley Wink lol
seems many of you have far more interest in what i do and say than you do in crypto coins  Roll Eyes Wink lol

care to make a comment ON-TOPIC ? Wink lol

please keep your trolling to PM's ..if you wanna buttsecs me ? PM me and we can go cyber together.. for a fee Wink lol Wink lol

any other random nobody noobs wanna come out of the word work with their shill/shell accounts ? Wink lol
the opinion of lippy nobodies is ooooooooh so important too me lol Wink lol
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Careful, we're you pumping blackcoin (1 week POW before POS) up to it highs before it was dumped?

Roll Eyes

your high on crack..
i am not here to prove NXT is a scam.. that was covered by the OP i don't need to rehash it, he did a fine job lol

further more i have never said a word about Black coin nor have even looked at the ANN topic,
so don't try that crap on me.. funny thing is some random guy tried pulling that on Cryptsy chat last month..
he randomly started spouting off to everyone i was a hypocrite because i was hyping Black coin before
and funny thing is i have NEVER talked about it before nor do i know anything at all about it.
a LOT of guys run around here trolling and lying..

go ahead and search around and then show me my Black coin comments.. you won't find any.
so congrats smart ass you blew your credibility big time and your caught lying now.. ya your smart  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1225
NXT hype crap...blablabla...i got banned...blablabla...faggy little fucking scam

A rule of thumb that never failed me: The more a user swears, the less arguments he has.

Never thought they would ban someone like you!  Wink
If anyone who doesn't know what Nxt has done in the last 8 months, let me know and I will cross post my potted history from the other Kolin thread  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
In this Blog, as well as the graph of 'Faggy Little Fucking Scams', can we please compare with a graph of 'Faggy Big Fucking Scams', as well? For educations sake.

Roll Eyes
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Sticky this please !

edit:
+1

Do you think people only read the headline if it is bumped day after day?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
‘Try to be nice’
+1

just want to keep this baby bumped.
Pages:
Jump to: