Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT innovation -gets a special mention at the end of my Crypto educational Blog - page 8. (Read 9092 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
THE TRUTH

LOL! I have a good laugh with your post!

The problem is that there is actually people that lost a lot of money coz of the quark scam perpetrated by individuals as Kolin Evans aka "digitalindustry"

That makes me really sad  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Lets start buying QUARK. It is the calm before the storm!!!!!
Only 90% down. Can only go up.

Look at the volume. Nearly 10000$ traded EACH DAY!!!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I sure didn't! Grin
Lost a 1000$. Would have lost more if I didn't bail out on time!

Don't blame the coin, blame yourself for being a shit trader

I am not a trader, I am an investor. I agree with you, I suck at day trading because I am not looking for pump and dump schemes as other day traders are doing. That is why I lost a money with Quark, I was new in cryptos, I heard what Colin and Still had to say and I invested. It turned out to be a pump and dump scheme and I lost money. On the other hand as an investor in a healthy coin like NXT is I am doing pretty good.

Here we can see how a scammer (Colin of Quark aka digitalindustry) is accusing other people being a scam. Priceless!!
Activity: 153
built the most innovative Coin, with a running asset exchange, encrypted messages and so on in order to scam people....

hey my account here is 4 years old, fake obv Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

Maybe the OP is a big fan of SolarCoin?

oh, you poor thing, I randomly selected a filter - i don't even know what "SolarCoin" is, please tell me.

i'd be happy to update to your suggestion, thanks for the feedback.

Well, next time you attempt to use CMC don't click on any filters. And you really can't read well enough to spot "SolarCoin" on CMC?
Still, it must be an easy mistake to make, I expect you don't spend very much time looking at the top 20 section of CMC these days.
Activity: 868

I sure didn't! Grin

Don't blame the coin, blame yourself for being a shit trader
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
just leave quark out of it and don't get personal. stick to facts ppl, reflects better on NXT
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Who was the second Nxt guy to be scammed by Quark btw? You mentioned two people above
Cryptos first decentralised digital goods store has been built within Nxt and is being tested on the testnet (digital ebay). Physical ebay is in development (ask me for the link if interested)

Have a go on the testnet here: https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-2-0e/

The Nxt scam gets another crypto first  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
Also you beloved Quark is on a quite a dip, a six month dip!  Smiley
Please warn us when it finally starts shooting up so we don't miss an opportunity!  Grin

crypto goes up and down - again if you can't handle the free market i guess that's why you purchased NXT right?

also in the first video you will notice i stated that the incline would be a slow rise, we are close to about the mean average of that slow rise now, maybe we are a bit undervalued, we will see.
of course - i'm going to count you two in the "I got scammed by NXT" group  - as you see an investment as something that runs for 3 to 6 months right ?

clearly i'm dealing with investment gurus.

how i know that is because you purchased NXT to start with (of course)

truth is we need you guys, so in that respect we thank you.

And your willingness to engage in anything other than bluster and sarcasm makes you the pillar of openness and good sense   Grin You deserve nothing but respect and admiration  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Please warn us when it finally starts shooting up so we don't miss an opportunity!  Grin

Just like any other major coin. quark still a good coin and achieved some nice things. ShaqFu y'all 2015 coming at ya tearing shit up, don't miss the opportunity Tongue
‘Try to be nice’
of course - i'm going to count you two in the "I got scammed by NXT" group  - as you see an investment as something that runs for 3 to 6 months right ?

clearly i'm dealing with investment gurus.

how i know that is because you purchased NXT to start with (of course)

truth is we need you guys, so in that respect we thank you.
Did anyone make any money on Quark, except for Colin of course?

I sure didn't! Grin
Did anyone make any money on Quark, except for Colin of course?
‘Try to be nice’
For me you are an id***. You did cost me money and things between me and you are personal. I trusted you, you scammed me, Ilost money and could have given up on all crypto thing because of you. Luckily I gave it another chance with NXT. Imagine how many people just gave up because of people like you. So I am repeating my post again just so people know with who are they dealing with..

Oh my God, look who is here to spread the FUD..   Mighty Australian Collin..  Grin

Let me tell you all who this is. Collin is a jealous b****, half literate in English even though this is his first language. He is one of two that started Quark and decided to partner with Bill Still to whom he gave millions of shit coin Quark to promote his coin and to do a pump and dump.
Quark was my entry into crypto currencies in December and I have lost a lot of money on it, this is how I know all about Collin.
Type Bill Still report on Quark in Youtube and you will even see his interview's and his face over Skype in Bill Still show.

So now when his own scam has failed, he has came here accusing NXT loaded with his jealousy.
So guys, please pay no attention to this id***!

so i'm half an idiot?  ok

well if you sold at a loss then yes unfortunately you probably lost - same as if you sold at a loss on the many dips in BTC or LTC or any other crypto currency.

but it looks like you have "doubled down" so to speak, especially if you brought into NXT.

that's ok if you can not handle the free market just say so, you would have been better off buying an "annuity" or a "managed fund"  from a broker.

instead you seemed to have doubled down into an IPO scam ?

thats completely and totally your right and i will never say you shouldn't be allowed to do it, on the other side of that in the real free market ( not Wall ST) i can educated people to the scam also. ( see the beauty here? )

You gotta be kiding me! So you are trying to say that there is still some future in Quark??
Now you are holding all of us here and all crypto world for idiots!  Smiley

yeah only time will tell i guess.
For me you are an id***. You did cost me money and things between me and you are personal. I trusted you, you scammed me, Ilost money and could have given up on all crypto thing because of you. Luckily I gave it another chance with NXT. Imagine how many people just gave up because of people like you. So I am repeating my post again just so people know with who are they dealing with..

Oh my God, look who is here to spread the FUD..   Mighty Australian Collin..  Grin

Let me tell you all who this is. Collin is a jealous b****, half literate in English even though this is his first language. He is one of two that started Quark and decided to partner with Bill Still to whom he gave millions of shit coin Quark to promote his coin and to do a pump and dump.
Quark was my entry into crypto currencies in December and I have lost a lot of money on it, this is how I know all about Collin.
Type Bill Still report on Quark in Youtube and you will even see his interview's and his face over Skype in Bill Still show.

So now when his own scam has failed, he has came here accusing NXT loaded with his jealousy.
So guys, please pay no attention to this id***!

so i'm half an idiot?  ok

well if you sold at a loss then yes unfortunately you probably lost - same as if you sold at a loss on the many dips in BTC or LTC or any other crypto currency.

but it looks like you have "doubled down" so to speak, especially if you brought into NXT.

that's ok if you can not handle the free market just say so, you would have been better off buying an "annuity" or a "managed fund"  from a broker.

thats completely and totally your right and i will never say you shouldn't be allowed to do it, on the other side of that in the real free market ( not Wall ST) i can educated people to the scam also. ( see the beauty here? )

You gotta be kiding me! So you are trying to say that there is still some future in Quark??
Now you are holding all of us here and all crypto world for idiots!  Smiley
‘Try to be nice’
Please Zorke PROCEED.

This guy is a shame and a scammer.

Fill his thread with the TRUTH of him.

UNLEASH THE TRUTH ZORKE !

** cool tag by the way.

Proof?  Cheesy  I like proof, especially when people provide some  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: