Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT innovation -gets a special mention at the end of my Crypto educational Blog - page 6. (Read 9092 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
nearly 9 months of "Paying" for volume you say?

Do you ever wonder, why the top NXT holders, are not continuously selling NXT? That would be the goal right?

In fact the top NXT holders, are adding new NXT every month by buying more on the market.

Such stupid scammers, they are becoming the bagholders...

oh i don't discount the fact that you have scammed lots of people out of cash by now, and to tell you the truth the scammer in me has a little proud twinkle in my eye for your amazing effort, however, its time to put away the scam bag now and go home.
‘Try to be nice’
@quarkfx: there's actually no point in talking to the guy. The entire thread is just a showcase of digitalindustry's idiocy.

I really don't care what you or anyone else says

the important part is when real people see the blog and go:

"oh right, i see that's how the scam works......."

P.S. Kolin, there are countless "real people" and "real developers" in NXT, your insignificant blog is nothing but a waste of time. Your terrible writing style and incompetence (which you're illustrating with every single post) don't help either. How can you be helped?

care factor - i'm going to move the Nxt scam to its own blog page (as obviously it needs it)  - review the writing and even translate it into different languages.

then when someone wants to learn about a crypto IPO scam NXT can be the perfect example.

**how to avoid that is to not create scams or invest in scams, and thus not try to wreck crypto currency generally.
‘Try to be nice’

@Kolin

"well, i'm stupid and i'd like to invest in  something that is bid up on its own exchange and was issued to its own developers, because I believe that in giving them my wealth they will make cool things and then i can participate in that which will in turn further drive the idea that we can get more investors"

Fact is that you can´t prove your thesis with hard facts, which means that we are only dealing with your assumptions - this is not enough to start calling people names or stupid (or posting childish images).

Why do some people still call Bitcoin a scam? Because it COULD be a scam. IS it a scam? We don´t know until it is mainstream and diversified so market manipulations can´t happen. It also doesn´t matter if a coin was hyped for profits if the community proves that they are not only trading it for quick gains but invests in the project. Fact is: there are only few coins that ARE scams by itself - which is when the developer only launches the coin to collect money from people and then disappear. In most cases the coin is just a technology and, yes, it can be used to scam people. But it can also be used to become a legit currency. This argument can be applied to every coin. To NXT but also to Quark and most others

sadly Quarkfx no.

no one can call Bitcoin a scam, because hard numbers prove its not, its very flawed and we all know the problems, it may be so flawed that it completely fails ?

however, it is not a scam because PROOF OF WORK (PoW) proves that.

you see it was mined from a genesis block and then a (admittedly small number)  ( but it was the first of the protocol)  mined it.

then for a time it was at around 1 dollar and people could mine it with GPU's you can ask on here, that happened its all on the blockchain in numbers.

so unfortunately no that argument can't be applied to currency that had a proof of work period with provable difficulty and many participants.

which can all be proved by looking at the blockchain and difficulty and, generally checking the history.

Summary:

I'm not trying to be obtuse i know i'm coming across that way but, to me this matters little, people don't invest because they "like me" or not, they invest in quality, scams are not quality.

Crypto is not a stock and PoW math proves which crypto are scams or not.

"trust in the numbers not sock puppets"

could be a way to sum it up.
Merit: 500
@quarkfx: there's actually no point in talking to the guy. The entire thread is just a showcase of digitalindustry's idiocy.

I really don't care what you or anyone else says

the important part is when real people see the blog and go:

P.S. Kolin, there are countless "real people" and "real developers" in NXT, your insignificant blog is nothing but a waste of time. Your terrible writing style and incompetence (which you're illustrating with every single post) don't help either. How can you be helped?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

I admire your patience. He is trolling so hard and you are able to keep calm. I am a bit jealous of this ability Wink

hmm i think we are breaking the "law of trolling" here, i can't troll a troll, this is me wasting time, the important part is when real people see the blog and go:

then never invests any wealth in this or its clones.

Ok, in this case, thank you for telling me Smiley

If you sincerly feel this way, maybe we shouldn't call you a troll, but help you understand, what a "fact" is. Or atleast, how to interpret facts.

‘Try to be nice’

I admire your patience. He is trolling so hard and you are able to keep calm. I am a bit jealous of this ability Wink

hmm i think we are breaking the "law of trolling" here, i can't troll a troll, this is me wasting time, the important part is when real people see the blog and go:

then never invests any wealth in this or its clones.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
that's too bad...  some people won't be holding nxt when it reaches dollar parity because of this thread. 
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
nearly 9 months of "Paying" for volume you say?

Do you ever wonder, why the top NXT holders, are not continuously selling NXT? That would be the goal right?

In fact the top NXT holders, are adding new NXT every month by buying more on the market.

Such stupid scammers, they are becoming the bagholders...
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
@EvilDave

Which projects are you thinking of in the above quote?

I was thinking of things like NFD-coin or NXT-e (however with NXT-e I am not sure what happened. I only remember that the developer was deleting critical questions from the thread). It is obvious that IPOs combined with anonymous currencies provide some potential to scam people. I also think that borders between scam and good business is blurred in all cryptocurrencies because there are lot of people putting money into it and just hope that it grows so they can be rich. We simply don´t know because (given the anonymity) we don´t know who´s in. The best the communities can do is show their dedication and work on community and infrastructure.

@Kolin

"well, i'm stupid and i'd like to invest in  something that is bid up on its own exchange and was issued to its own developers, because I believe that in giving them my wealth they will make cool things and then i can participate in that which will in turn further drive the idea that we can get more investors"

Fact is that you can´t prove your thesis with hard facts, which means that we are only dealing with your assumptions - this is not enough to start calling people names or stupid (or posting childish images).

Why do some people still call Bitcoin a scam? Because it COULD be a scam. IS it a scam? We don´t know until it is mainstream and diversified so market manipulations can´t happen. It also doesn´t matter if a coin was hyped for profits if the community proves that they are not only trading it for quick gains but invests in the project. Fact is: there are only few coins that ARE scams by itself - which is when the developer only launches the coin to collect money from people and then disappear. In most cases the coin is just a technology and, yes, it can be used to scam people. But it can also be used to become a legit currency. This argument can be applied to every coin. To NXT but also to Quark and most others
‘Try to be nice’
I totally agree with you Digitalindustry. We need education on this slippery crypto market that is fleecing honest people and leaving them naked and cold in the middle of the paddock lol. This form of theft and dishonesty is disgusting and must be exposed by anyone who has knowledge of such unrighteous behavior. If we who are involved in crypto dont start exposing the scams then you obviously are more interested in profit than your fellow man and that is what we are trying to get away from. I say expose all the scams and step on the toes of every single one of them until they collapse as this is just the right thing to do.
The honest crypto's will rise to the top like cream once the average Joe is educated as scams can only exist where there is ignorance and educating people with the truth destroys the very foundation these scammers rely on and feed upon.

100% agree of course - and guess what?

if we don't, you can throw crypto currency away, for good.

these scammers have absolutely no interest in the technical aspects of a decentralized system.

EvilDave is going to hide behind a sock puppet account and tell me that its "for the good" of development, sure i agree that Quark went too far the other way and others have commented on the fact that developers need direct incentive, we hope to fix that generally.

but that is a separate argument from the "we decided to mine it all and give it to ourselves , oh wait, trust us we didn't!"

re your exchanges so what?  now you generous guys have decided to give some fees to other exchanges?  big deal i see straight though you (you should really not respond),.

you made your own exchange FIRST so that you could initially bid up the price yourself, so as to create "buzz" absolutely no different to  what "neutrino" just did.

the funny thing is everyone involved in crypto knows this , i'm just going to educate a wider market that's all.

simple.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
DI:  couple of points here:

NXT had one initial dev, with a community-funded group of devs taking over fairly soon after the Genesis block was created. (mmm...reminds me of something)
So your shares to devs argument fails immediately. I know a fairly good selection of the initial stakeholders and most of them couldn't dev their way out of a paper bag.

Do I have to remind you that the initial offer was open to all humans on BTT who could read the IPO thread and invest?

On the own exchange routine: you must be referring to DGEX, which was set up by a NXT'er to trade NXT.
Amazingly suspicious, especially for a new currency on a completely new code base that other exchanges couldn't/wouldn't list. 

As you can see, DGEX now dominates the NXT market:

Not.
All of NXT trading volume (more or less) comes from BTER and Cryptsy with a total of 95% between them.

You also seem to completely miss the (not unimportant) point that NXT probably has more devs and a larger active commmunity than almost any other currency out there.
In fact, you seem to miss most of the points very badly, which is wierd. This kind of blindness to facts make most of your posts little more than obvious trolling.
I've looked at pretty much every (semi-)serious crypto out there and there isn't much that impresses me after seeing how NXT is developing.
Like it or not, NXT is the current leader in the 2nd gen crypto space, ansd will probably stay that way.

(Oh, yeah, my verdict on Quark: pretty good first gen crypto, probably deserves to do better than it has up to now.)

EDIT

DI: callling me a sockpuppet just shows how astonishingly hopeless you are. Do some research.

Activity: 854
I totally agree with you Digitalindustry. We need education on this slippery crypto market that is fleecing honest people and leaving them naked and cold in the middle of the paddock lol. This form of theft and dishonesty is disgusting and must be exposed by anyone who has knowledge of such unrighteous behavior. If we who are involved in crypto dont start exposing the scams then you obviously are more interested in profit than your fellow man and that is what we are trying to get away from. I say expose all the scams and step on the toes of every single one of them until they collapse as this is just the right thing to do.
The honest crypto's will rise to the top like cream once the average Joe is educated as scams can only exist where there is ignorance and educating people with the truth destroys the very foundation these scammers rely on and feed upon.

Yup.....NXT is not a scam. Its simple. NXT is the cream......
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
DI:  couple of points here:

NXT had one initial dev, with a community-funded group of devs taking over fairly soon after the Genesis block was created. (mmm...reminds me of something)
So your shares to devs argument fails immediately. I know a fairly good selection of the initial stakeholders and most of them couldn't dev their way out of a paper bag.

Do I have to remind you that the initial offer was open to all humans on BTT who could read the IPO thread and invest?

On the own exchange routine: you must be referring to DGEX, which was set up by a NXT'er to trade NXT.
Amazingly suspicious, especially for a new currency on a completely new code base that other exchanges couldn't/wouldn't list.  

As you can see, DGEX now dominates the NXT market:

Not.
All of NXT trading volume (more or less) comes from BTER and Cryptsy with a total of 95% between them.

You also seem to completely miss the (not unimportant) point that NXT probably has more devs and a larger active commmunity than almost any other currency out there.
In fact, you seem to miss most of the points very badly, which is wierd. This kind of blindness to facts make most of your posts little more than obvious trolling.
I've looked at pretty much every (semi-)serious crypto out there and there isn't much that impresses me after seeing how NXT is developing.
Like it or not, NXT is the current leader in the 2nd gen crypto space, ansd will probably stay that way.

(Oh, yeah, my verdict on Quark: pretty good first gen crypto, probably deserves to do better than it has up to now.)

EDIT

DI: callling me a sockpuppet just shows how astonishingly hopeless you are. Do some research.
‘Try to be nice’
also Quarkfx - no i'd say there are some scammees and some sock puppets.

why i have likely annoyed both is because if you are a scameee and you then realized, i.e you purchased then found out,

if someone comes in a starts to ruin the party i.e spreading knowledge of the scam, then obviously others will know about the scam, then that hurts your "investment."

this is one of the inherent risks of investing in a scam.

its very easy to drag it along if you can control all of the information vectors, then , hey ! "its not a scam right?" however things get very cagey in the real world.

*and if you are a sock puppet then you really don't matter that much. (as you made something for nothing and gave it to yourself)

Summary :

everything aside it just comes down to the fact that investors would be cool with 1 Billion units generated in less that one second then given to 73 addresses and then traded on its own made up exchange.

if investors are fine with that, then i expect NXT to truly be the "NXT big thing"

Strap on your ROCKET PACK ! !

‘Try to be nice’
+1 to quarkfx

I dont mind criticism of NXT, if it's actually pointing out a real issue. But DI's continual scam accusations are getting a bit old......especially as his/her/its only argument or evidence for the scam theory is that NXT had a limited initial distro.  [sarcasm] Unlike every other crypto ever.....{/sarcasm]

*SNIP*
I don´t mind to be critical to projects like NXT. Other projects that worked the same have been proven to be frauds, so there is a lot of potential to betray people - let´s be honest: this potential exist with every cryptocurrency. Should we start calling all cryptocurrencies a scam? (remember, there are lot of people doing that already)

Let´s go back to building instead of bashing.

Best line in the whole thread.......theres more than enough room for everyone at the crypto-party.
(and NXT is not a scam, you Aussie git.....)
thanks for your friendly feedback EvilDave, you know you have nearly brought me around !

you are the friendly sock puppet that will surely get more nxt suckers! great work.... : )
+1 to quarkfx

I dont mind criticism of NXT, if it's actually pointing out a real issue. But DI's continual scam accusations are getting a bit old......especially as his/her/its only argument or evidence for the scam theory is that NXT had a limited initial distro.  [sarcasm] Unlike every other crypto ever.....{/sarcasm]

*SNIP*
I don´t mind to be critical to projects like NXT. Other projects that worked the same have been proven to be frauds, so there is a lot of potential to betray people - let´s be honest: this potential exist with every cryptocurrency. Should we start calling all cryptocurrencies a scam? (remember, there are lot of people doing that already)

Best line in the whole thread.......theres more than enough room for everyone at the crypto-party.
(and NXT is not a scam, you Antipodean git.....)
‘Try to be nice’
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Kolin,

as said before on other threads, also on Reddit, I think you aren´t doing Quark or any other cryptocurrency a favor by writing this kind of posts and while I disagree with the counterbashing I think that some (EDIT: most) people who challenge your argumentation have actually better arguments than you.

One of your main points seem to be the assumption that the NXT IPO was a scam where developer bought their own coins to bump the prize and then get fiat rich. To me that is a harsh statement that needs to be backed it up with solid proof and I don´t see any, particularly any that would incriminate the developer directly.

With regard to the  "fake volume" you are repeating an argument that people stated against Quark - and, guess what, in some way everyone´s right on that one: The volume of many coins - especially pure POS coins but also coins with a quick mining period like Quark - cause a bump on marketcap-pages that can cause a hype without any real substance (btw. hard to say what is "quick", quick can be 6 days as with Blackcoin, it can be several months as with Quark but it can also be several years as with Bitcoin depending on the scale from which we are looking at it). Of course the hype disguises the effective (way smaller) potential behind the currency and this CAN be used to scam people... but the fact that it CAN be used doesn´t mean it IS used and this is how we need to treat it in an argumentation. Again, Quark has been addressed with this type of arguments (pump and dump) again and again, which is why I have even less sympathy for repeating them.

And one more: Assuming that everyone who disagrees is a sockpuppet or that people are bought looks very unprofessional and I am not surprised at all that you need to deal with a lot of haters.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
^^ Maybe it's volume, but people are sure active behind the scenes. Volume can change in an instant when projects deliver.
Pages:
Jump to: