Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 14. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
A few tips to help with your Nxtty app.

Is Your App Sticky Enough?
http://webmag.co/app-sticky-enough/
Activity: 39
What in app color do you think would be good, we are looking to change it from Red to something more calmer & easier....Our UI designer is implementing a navy blue design but we wanted to hear other opinions.

Also...

The new landing page is up for testing....we will adding content SPECIFICALLY geared towards SEO.

http://188.166.36.119/

How Businesses Use Color to Affect Emotion
webmag.co/how-businesses-use-color-to-affect-emotion

Color and Web Design
webmag.co/173
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Hi,

i have a feeling in Nxtty there are hardly any progress. Certainly, the color is important, being debated for a week now, but I would be interested, when can I pay with Nxtty and when is the app for Apple published.

We acknowledge your concerns but also note that we have discussions running on other forums as well.  We have also been publishing updates for Android every 2-3 weeks.

What's going on with the iPhone iOS version?
iOS version is still a top priority, we are currently working to bring in more resources.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi,

i have a feeling in Nxtty there are hardly any progress. Certainly, the color is important, being debated for a week now, but I would be interested, when can I pay with Nxtty and when is the app for Apple published.

We acknowledge your concerns but also note that we have discussions running on other forums as well.  We have also been publishing updates for Android every 2-3 weeks.

What's going on with the iPhone iOS version?
legendary
Hi,

We acknowledge your concerns but also note that we have discussions running on other forums as well.  We have also been publishing updates for Android every 2-3 weeks.

Activity: 540
Merit: 252
Hi,

legendary
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
Its well known that green is kinder to / easier on the eye but if you like blue why not go inbetween and do a turquoisy colour ?... Not plain but shaded perhaps ?

As regards that landing page....very nice....from someone looking in from time to time, I definitely see improvements in the right direction. Keep at it guys, results will come and thanks for the hard work.

Ok thanks for the suggestion we will look at a turquoisy color option as well.

Again thanks for support.

http://hdw.eweb4.com/wallpapers/5451/

Something like this perhaps ?
legendary
Its well known that green is kinder to / easier on the eye but if you like blue why not go inbetween and do a turquoisy colour ?... Not plain but shaded perhaps ?

As regards that landing page....very nice....from someone looking in from time to time, I definitely see improvements in the right direction. Keep at it guys, results will come and thanks for the hard work.

Ok thanks for the suggestion we will look at a turquoisy color option as well.

Again thanks for support.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
What in app color do you think would be good, we are looking to change it from Red to something more calmer & easier....Our UI designer is implementing a navy blue design but we wanted to hear other opinions.

Also...

The new landing page is up for testing....we will adding content SPECIFICALLY geared towards SEO.

legendary

Also...

legendary
Activity: 924
Okay, thanks.

But what about my second question?

Also: how would I get my Nxtty wallet to access my Nxttycoins? Do I have to send them to a specific address? Thanks.

I see you had nothing to say about this:

BTW: Fun community there! You seem to be the only other regular in World Economy, but Open Chat certainly has its moments. Smiley

Smiley

1) All you would need is to input the app secretphrase inside Nxt wallet and you have access.  

2) Yes, the community is really great.  We are working to make it even larger and more vibrant.

Okay, thanks again. Smiley
legendary
Okay, thanks.

Also: how would I get my Nxtty wallet to access my Nxttycoins? Do I have to send them to a specific address? Thanks.

BTW: Fun community there! You seem to be the only other regular in World Economy, but Open Chat certainly has its moments. Smiley

Smiley

1) All you would need is to input the app secretphrase inside Nxt wallet and you have access.  

2) Yes, the community is really great.  We are working to make it even larger and more vibrant.
legendary
That reminds me: My Nxttycoin wallet showed 4 Nxttycoins before I tipped a couple of posts, but after the tipping it still showed 4. Huh 

The actual coins are sends to the wallet a day or 2 after someone tips you.  This is to prevent scammers from constantly tipping themselves.

Okay, thanks.

Smiley
legendary

Tipping has never stopped it's very much active, users can tip any post they want at the moment.

That reminds me: My Nxttycoin wallet showed 4 Nxttycoins before I tipped a couple of posts, but after the tipping it still showed 4. Huh

The actual coins are sends to the wallet a day or 2 after someone tips you.  This is to prevent scammers from constantly tipping themselves.

legendary

Tipping has never stopped it's very much active, users can tip any post they want at the moment.

legendary
Can't get our nxttycoin from nxtty,person is less by less used nxtty,my refered rewards can not get! when can we sent nxttycoin by nxtty?
The Nxttycoin are on the blockchain so they can be accessed thru the app & Nxt wallet.  Sending thru Nxtty itself will be enabled in the future. 

legendary
If you guys could go ahead and allow for NXTTY tipping already that'd be great.

More constant updates also.  We're losing steam.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If you guys could go ahead and allow for NXTTY tipping already that'd be great.

More constant updates also.  We're losing steam.
Activity: 8
Can't get our nxttycoin from nxtty,person is less by less used nxtty,my refered rewards can not get! when can we sent nxttycoin by nxtty?
Pages:
Jump to: