Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 17. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Wow...there was a real jump on the Nxt Asset Exchange: Nxtty went above 0.05 Nxt each. Hasn't spilled over to Bter, as of yet. Any news?
legendary
Activity: 2184
@landomata

Hi i sent a private message,please check.

thanks

Rene

Will check and send feedback.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
1EdEDJvvaQkAQ75JHfghNrHgUJ1DMF1yGQ
@landomata

Hi i sent a private message,please check.

thanks

Rene
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
Im glad I got out when I did, but now looking at how low the price is Im wondering if its time to ride a speculative correction which should start in the coming days/weeks

consider this- nxtty is a real product, that can become a huge hit - this is not about short term speculative gain, this is a tech project that takes time..
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Im glad I got out when I did, but now looking at how low the price is Im wondering if its time to ride a speculative correction which should start in the coming days/weeks
legendary
Why isnt listed at bittrex, bluetrade or polonex?

We have been trying to list on Bittrex & Polo for a long time now but still not yet added.  Will look at Bluetrade.

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Why isnt listed at bittrex, bluetrade or polonex?
What are devs doing recently?
legendary
1. What is correlation between coin and app?

2. If messaging is so secure, why app needs information of your phone (pictures, etc...)?

1) Coin is ownership of the app, also coin is integrated inside app (wallet, tipping).

2) For image sending, image posting in open chat, voip calling, profile pictures etc.  To be able to post or send images the app needs to access the images on the device.  But we do not store any personal details you do not even have to input the correct e-mail or city of birth.  We only use these details to generate your secretphrase.  So there is no link between your real identity and the app.
1. What is correlation between coin and app?

2. If messaging is so secure, why app needs information of your phone (pictures, etc...)?
Activity: 196
We do not need SupperNET, do not need one thousand ways to promote......
At the moment, you should go all out to improve nxtty, release IOS client,people are keen to invest in promising projects.
Dev team, have you given up?

We never ever mentioned the phrase "giving up".  

really don't know where it came from  Undecided
Approximately when will the iOS client be released?

We are planning to submit within a few days.  
Cool!
legendary
At the moment, you should go all out to improve nxtty, release IOS client,people are keen to invest in promising projects.

We are planning to submit within a few days.  
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

A couple more comments like this one wouldnt go amiss to ease some jitters.......lol..... Wink  Smiley
Activity: 196

legendary

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
SuperNET doesn't buy anything, the groups involved get 10% free of whatever coin pays for the protection, the future technology, or whatever you want to call it. Jl777 by default gets 1% of the supply of each coin that joins Supernet, for the pleasure of joining the group. If he adds value to it, then cool, whatever...

If you think SuperNET (or BlockNET) are legit or not, I think only future coding and delivering on promises will show what will come of it. Motives are obvious of course. Advantages for coins joining such groups are a bit of a toss up at this point, but in a few months I guess we will know one way or the other what comes of it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
I sold my nxtty a while back for a small loss, looks like mostly only users from India downloading the application, the idea is good but the app sucks ass so I got out asap

There are only 105 users from India as of yesterday the leading countries according to Google are USA & Germany.

It only needs the right type of person to come across Nxtty and they could be the spark that ignites this thing......patience folks.....patience
legendary
I sold my nxtty a while back for a small loss, looks like mostly only users from India downloading the application, the idea is good but the app sucks ass so I got out asap

There are only 105 users from India as of yesterday the leading countries according to Google are USA & Germany.

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: