Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 16. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have bought nxttycoins, but I can't experience nxtty, because I do not have the Android mobile phone

You can temporarily experience Nxtty using BlueStacks...  although the iOS version approval isn't too far away from what I understand.

Very good idea, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Are we still doing the 5% for holding on SAE? I did not receive the 5% holding transaction for November.

I am still excited and hoping to see the iPhone release soon! I have played around with it on my friends Android some. Looks solid.

Can you please PM me your SAE nxt account number.
Are we still doing the 5% for holding on SAE? I did not receive the 5% holding transaction for November.

I am still excited and hoping to see the iPhone release soon! I have played around with it on my friends Android some. Looks solid.

I have bought nxttycoins, but I can't experience nxtty, because I do not have the Android mobile phone
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yessir.

legendary
Activity: 924
I just wanted to let everyone know: I issued a Nxttycoin-backed Asset on the NFD Asset Exchange. The Asset is named NFDNxtty. Announcement here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnfdnxtty-new-nfd-asset-nfdnxtty-901602

----------

I should also mention that a part of my announcement thread is an independent cross-promotion for Nxtty itself. It includes a walk-through complete with screenshots, and urges people who've already downloaded Nxtty and registered it to drop their User IDs in a reply. In addition to NFDNxtty itself, I'm running the thread as a general market commentary on Nxttycoin's trading in the Nxt AE plus - I hope! - a rudimentary Nxtty community thread. Hopefully, it'll stir up more interest in Nxtty...
legendary
NXT is moving! nxtty, come on!

Still stuck as far as I can tell...
NXT is moving! nxtty, come on!
legendary
Told ya that my earlier question was kinds silly. Embarrassed Thanks for the help on the Support channel!

Now, I have a "real" question. How open are the channels in the Open Chat? Not to the subscribers, but to the outside world? Are there any plans to make chat channels that are private, invite-only, accessible through receiving a privkey for it via the invite?

Again, thanks!

We could look at that in the future but now you can talk one to one in private chat with any contact.
legendary
Told ya that my earlier question was kinds silly. Embarrassed Thanks for the help on the Support channel!

Now, I have a "real" question. How open are the channels in the Open Chat? Not to the subscribers, but to the outside world? Are there any plans to make chat channels that are private, invite-only, accessible through receiving a privkey for it via the invite?

Again, thanks!
legendary

BTW: who's crazz?

Sorry for the bad joke.... crazz was the user who posted in Support Topic before you.

Okay. Smiley You did get me poking around in Nxtty to figure that one out...
Activity: 42
The focus of nxtty, fewer and fewer people, because we feel to our money is simply lip-service.Because it can't get it out, so the fight a lot of people's promotion of confidence.Nxtty now that the price is already very low, I think it's time to open the wallet to mention.Although this may be temporarily lower the price of nxttycoin nxttycoin, once the price rose again, after the opening price will drop more.
legendary

Sorry for the bad joke.... crazz was the user who posted in Support Topic before you.
Activity: 42
The nxttycoin's price is lower than lower,my 2500 nxtty is values is very lower.when can we get our 2500 nxttycoin from nxtty???
legendary
@ Nxtblg, you gotta put the name of someone who has posted for their post to show up.  If you put crazz you will see his post.

P.S. What are you downloading?  you got like 6 or 7 things downloading man  Cheesy

Probably Web pages that I forgot to close.

legendary
Wow...there was a real jump on the Nxt Asset Exchange: Nxtty went above 0.05 Nxt each. Hasn't spilled over to Bter, as of yet. Any news?
App for IOS will release?

Yes we are really pushing for this so at least cross platform will be there.
legendary
@ Nxtblg, you gotta put the name of someone who has posted for their post to show up.  If you put crazz you will see his post.

P.S. What are you downloading?  you got like 6 or 7 things downloading man  Cheesy

legendary
Hi! I've got a minor UX issue: it's almost silly, but here it is. I've got pix so you can reproduce it yourself.

When I go into Group Search from Open Chat, I get stuck. There's no back button from there, the screen doesn't clear, and I have to shut my phone off in order to get the app unstuck. Just below are photos from my Samsung which show where it get stuck:

First Photo. Nxtty booted up, with me about to go onto Open chat:

Second Photo. Me in Open chat, about to enter into Group Search:

Third Photo. Me in Group Search, where I got stuck:

Fourth Photo. Pressed the default - Support - but nothing happens. It just goes back to the same screen I'm stuck on:

Fifth Photo. Nxtty after I entered the search string "World". Again, it's stuck:

Could you look into it? The above photos should be enough for you to try it yourself. Thanks!
legendary
Wow...there was a real jump on the Nxt Asset Exchange: Nxtty went above 0.05 Nxt each. Hasn't spilled over to Bter, as of yet. Any news?

That's what I was thinking, but it could have been an arb play wrt Bter's market that went overboard.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

consider this- nxtty is a real product, that can become a huge hit - this is not about short term speculative gain, this is a tech project that takes time..
[/quote]
+1 exactly!
Pages:
Jump to: