Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 34. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
1000-5000 downloads showing, not bad.

Its gonna be exciting watching that figure rise. Over 50k and I will officially start getting excited.

is there much plans for viral marketing etc. A few articles in technology/financial press is needed.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I can't recieved nxttycoin,why?
I can't recieved nxttycoin,why?This is a scam?

You will receive today...I think a lot of users have also received already.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2184

You will receive today...I think a lot of users have also received already.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary

Worst FUD ever!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Really annoying that google play still says 10-50 installs. With nearly a hundred reviews I'm pretty damn sure it's more than that. I wonder how often they update this.

Just so people know it seems in South Korea you can't seem to download the app, my phone is newish but it's not compatible.

We are more than a 1000 but that's based on data from yesterday morning. 

Yes we are investigating as this issue.
legendary
Really annoying that google play still says 10-50 installs. With nearly a hundred reviews I'm pretty damn sure it's more than that. I wonder how often they update this.

Just so people know it seems in South Korea you can't seem to download the app, my phone is newish but it's not compatible.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
how do I get my free 2500 nxtty. I have downloaded the app looks good
How do you get your free 2500 nxtty?will you plz share the information?
Activity: 123
Does nxttycoin based on NXT?Who can tell me ?
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
how do I get my free 2500 nxtty. I have downloaded the app looks good
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
I just read that India with 225 million English speakers and growing younger population will ,in the not too distant future ,overtake China population wise . Is there any marketing being directed there from the Nxtty developers?...

If you look at the people that liked Nxtty Facebook page, you will see that there are many from India. I agree that emerging markets should be our priority and this is where our marketing is headed at the moment.

Yes, thats what got me interested in the population statistics....a great many Indians are very poor of course but I believe, as in China ,the middle class is on the rise and I hope for greater than expected interest in both those countries .

Well encouraging is that there are some very cheap android devices manufactured today! That is all you need for Nxtty!  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
I just read that India with 225 million English speakers and growing younger population will ,in the not too distant future ,overtake China population wise . Is there any marketing being directed there from the Nxtty developers?...

If you look at the people that liked Nxtty Facebook page, you will see that there are many from India. I agree that emerging markets should be our priority and this is where our marketing is headed at the moment.

Yes, thats what got me interested in the population statistics....a great many Indians are very poor of course but I believe, as in China ,the middle class is on the rise and I hope for greater than expected interest in both those countries .
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!

Activity: 127
May be nxtty marketing can convince administrations and/or companies to test nxtty for internal communication. (If bugs are fixed)
legendary

We are focused on emerging markets in general as that's were the growth is.
legendary

@landomata

I don't have an active account @ Nxt Forum to do it myself but you should definitely remind those waiting for the PC version that they can run the Nxtty app using BlueStacks for now (as a temporary solution).

http://www.bluestacks.com/

I think some were already discussing this in OPEN CHAT but thanks I will keep providing it.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
legendary
October Nxttycoin monthly rewards will be sent soon?

Thanks!

All will send before October 31st.
Pages:
Jump to: