Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 30. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
"Nxtty runs on the Nxt crypto platform, offers client to client encryption, anonymous messaging, message destruction"

It will make no sence of this "encryption" feature,if our devteam is able to collect the key information,then could analyse if an account is sockpuppet or not at will.

i think every menber in the NXTTY community  is interested at your methods  that  how to clarify a user is real or false.

and is there any limit of the devteam behaviors??

sorry,i am a serious user that have much confusion.

thanks.

Nxt crypto protocol is opensource so anyone can examine the code....please do no try to say it is fair that you should get 7 rewards because you have 7 phones.

Do you think that is fair?

I don't see any confusion in that.

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
"Nxtty runs on the Nxt crypto platform, offers client to client encryption, anonymous messaging, message destruction"

It will make no sence of this "encryption" feature,if our devteam is able to collect the key information,then could analyse if an account is sockpuppet or not at will.

i think every menber in the NXTTY community  is interested at your methods  that  how to clarify a user is real or false.

and is there any limit of the devteam behaviors??

sorry,i am a serious user that have much confusion.

thanks.

legendary
sorry,my new confusion:

dev team will find out which account is a  sockpuppet,is it right??

what is your devteam's method to clarify an account is a real user account or no?

by analysing the login message? users's register ip or phone code?

do you have the jurisdiction to analyse a new account or forbin these sockpuppets?

to be frank,i have 7 phone,and own 7 NXTTY APP accounts which registered using the same ip.similar email and the same password.

all these 7 accounts have only a real user,so i will only get one bonus 2500 coins under your monitor and analysing??

exactly say, some suspicious alias will no get the 2500 after your moitor and analyse?

thanks.

What is your aim?
sorry,my new confusion:

dev team will find out which account is a  sockpuppet,is it right??

what is your devteam's method to clarify an account is a real user account or no?

by analysing the login message? users's register ip or phone code?

do you have the jurisdiction to analyse a new account or forbin these sockpuppets?

to be frank,i have 7 phone,and own 7 NXTTY APP accounts which registered using the same ip.similar email and the same password.

all these 7 accounts have only a real user,so i will only get one bonus 2500 coins under your monitor and analysing??

exactly say, some suspicious alias will no get the 2500 after your moitor and analyse?

thanks.

thanks to erase our confusion in time,but seem need more works to be done for convincing the crypto world,such as part of opensource.

NXTTY will be the next wechat,whatapp,without clone,or high monitor...best wishes.

Nxtty's advantage rest on continued innovation, a diverse & growing community of owner/users, deepening of the nxttycoin currency market & development of NXTTYconomy.

looking forward to using your muti-wallet,then we can deposit btc or athers in NXTTY wallet.
anon features, little or no monitor make big difference butween NXTTY and other app.
legendary

thanks to erase our confusion in time,but seem need more works to be done for convincing the crypto world,such as part of opensource.

NXTTY will be the next wechat,whatapp,without clone,or high monitor...best wishes.

Nxtty's advantage rest on continued innovation, a diverse & growing community of owner/users, deepening of the nxttycoin currency market & development of NXTTYconomy.

scandal,the nxtty dev team seem stop sending 2500 coins to new users.

they allocating coins just by manual operation and selectively.

i am confused,how could you view and collect the personal infomation of users??

if so,where is the anon feature? even the dev team could have a look at our message.no only the users email,password,and so on.

thanks.

We stop automatic sending as the code in the latest update had some issues.  The only ID we have is your alias and account number that is why those who have posted inside the Nxttycoin issues topic have received there coins.  I think you can also see that there are many sockpuppets claiming coins.

Until the next update we will manually or thru automated process send to real users.  This issue will be fixed in the next update.

We do not collect any loggin details that is why we can't do password recovery.

legendary
NXTTY INVITE REWARDS PROGRAM:

500 Nxttycoin for each new person you invite to join the network. There is no limit to how many people you can invite.

Please check OPEN CHAT topic with same name.
It would be nice if a new user who downloads and installs the app had the option to enter the name of the person that recommended the app when they enter their alias and password. This feature would help with book keeping and reduce the number of "coins not received" messages on the Nxttycoin Issues page in the app.
Book keeping improvement would happen because the "app manager" could scroll through a dynamically generated table containing fields of:
downloaded by,
date,
recommended by,
reward issued (yes/no),
reward amount,
date reward issued
, etc.

The person installing the app could simply leave the "recommended by" field blank if not recommended by anyone. They would of course have to be instructed to enter the alias of the person that recommended them. All other fields in the above specified table would be invisible to the app installer.
Perhaps a "Recommended by Friend" yes/no check box could be placed under the password field when initially launching the app and signing up. The "Recommended by" text box only appears if the first-time user checks the "Recommended by Friend" yes/no check box. This feature would need to be hidden after first-time use by the new user.

Ok, I am done with ideals ....  Undecided 

Will look into your idea immediately.
legendary

Hopefully "3) Automated submission of topics" does not mean that topics will automatically appear as topics that app users will be able to use upon submission. I assume all submitted topics will have to be approved before they are displayed or enabled.

Yes they will submit the topics for approval only.  Yes we will look at listing these in Alphabetical order.
legendary

if so,where is the anon feature? even the dev team could have a look at our message.no only the users email,password,and so on.

thanks.

We stop automatic sending as the code in the latest update had some issues.  The only ID we have is your alias and account number that is why those who have posted inside the Nxttycoin issues topic have received there coins.  I think you can also see that there are many sockpuppets claiming coins.

Until the next update we will manually or thru automated process send to real users.  This issue will be fixed in the next update.

We do not collect any loggin details that is why we can't do password recovery.

thanks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
NXTTY INVITE REWARDS PROGRAM:

500 Nxttycoin for each new person you invite to join the network. There is no limit to how many people you can invite.

Please check OPEN CHAT topic with same name.
It would be nice if a new user who downloads and installs the app had the option to enter the name of the person that recommended the app when they enter their alias and password. This feature would help with book keeping and reduce the number of "coins not received" messages on the Nxttycoin Issues page in the app.
Book keeping improvement would happen because the "app manager" could scroll through a dynamically generated table containing fields of:
downloaded by,
date,
recommended by,
reward issued (yes/no),
reward amount,
date reward issued
, etc.

The person installing the app could simply leave the "recommended by" field blank if not recommended by anyone. They would of course have to be instructed to enter the alias of the person that recommended them. All other fields in the above specified table would be invisible to the app installer.
Perhaps a "Recommended by Friend" yes/no check box could be placed under the password field when initially launching the app and signing up. The "Recommended by" text box only appears if the first-time user checks the "Recommended by Friend" yes/no check box. This feature would need to be hidden after first-time use by the new user.

Ok, I am done with ideals ....  Undecided 
Activity: 196
Things we are now working on....User Interface work.

Already finished code:
1) Tip count on each post
2) number of users in topic count
3) Automated submission of topics
4) Time & date of tips received
5) Encrypted image sending
6) Tips received leaderboard
7) Comment edit

Just to name  a few....

Good job. I hope the coding includes code that arranges the topics in the "Add Chats" page in alphabetical order. Right now there are 19 topics on that page and they appear to be randomly arranged as: Movies, Love Bar, Classified, Nxtty Survivor Contest, World Economy, Bitcoin, Sports, NXT, ...
They should be in alphabetical order, especially as the number of topics on the "Add Chats" page grow.

Hopefully "3) Automated submission of topics" does not mean that topics will automatically appear as topics that app users will be able to use upon submission. I assume all submitted topics will have to be approved before they are displayed or enabled.
Activity: 695

We have kept a large portion of the rewards for iOS platform so both will be taken care of.

As an iPhone user that's good to hear.
legendary
EAGERLY waiting for IOS release Roll Eyes!!! I have friends that are also interested that all have Iphones. I feel like I'm missing alot of promotions your having now...

P.S. THANKS for the 5% monthly interest on Nxttycoins I have been receiving, GREAT DEAL, can't beat that!

We have kept a large portion of the rewards for iOS platform so both will be taken care of.
Activity: 130
EAGERLY waiting for IOS release Roll Eyes!!! I have friends that are also interested that all have Iphones. I feel like I'm missing alot of promotions your having now...

P.S. THANKS for the 5% monthly interest on Nxttycoins I have been receiving, GREAT DEAL, can't beat that!
legendary

@ Landomata: did you come across geek-haven? He is IndiaMikeZulu's trader.

Mark

Yes, we will e-mail him soon for his feedback.
legendary
Things we are now working on....User Interface work.

Already finished code:
1) Tip count on each post
2) number of users in topic count
3) Automated submission of topics
4) Time & date of tips received
5) Encrypted image sending
6) Tips received leaderboard
7) Comment edit

Just to name  a few....
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
@ Landomata: did you come across geek-haven? He is part of IndiaMikeZulu.

Mark
legendary
dev,how many users now??

will my friends be late to install and miss the 2500 coins?

thanks.

You are early no worries.
Pages:
Jump to: