Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 31. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
dev,how many users now??

will my friends be late to install and miss the 2500 coins?

thanks.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Rather interesting project going on here.
I think the potential upside is huge if this catches on.
Compared to anything similar NXTTY is miles ahead already in terms of delivery on a real functioning product.

It's refreshing to see solid innovation here compared to all the drama and false promises occurring in Crypto right now.

And in terms of the market :
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nxttycoin/#charts
It's just a gorgeous chart looking at the 90 day. From $175k to over $2 mil.

WhatsApp for $19 Billion and NXTTY only at $2 million = Lot's of room to grow
I don't think a $20 million dollar market cap is unreasonable in the not too distant future.

10,000 or so downloads is expected, but this has to go far past the crypto crowd to be a success. I'm not saying its impossible but you have to be realistic, creating the next WhatsApp if easy everyone would be doing it. Search on the google store for chat or messenger apps, there are hundreds!

but this has to go far past the crypto crowd to be a success>> News Flash<< the targeted market is mainly people that never heard of crypto

Show me one messenger app that has a wallet with it and much more to come
Gaming for one!

There are two type of people on this forum. One looks at a coin and sees nothing but blue skies, huge market caps and the coin becoming the new world reserve currency. The other see no hope in a coin and unless its Bitcoin then its going nowhere.

I like to think I have a balanced view which is more often than not what actually happens ie reality.

I think NXTTY has a lot of potential but becoming the next Whatsapp is not only difficult is a long shot. Be relalistic and see this as a possible 100,000 app or even 1M download app first. The truth is the average person wont easily jump to a new chat app and if they did there are as I said hundreds out there offering all kinds of gimmicks.

We are crypto nuts we think everyone should want Bitcoins but the reality is most people don't give a crap about Bitcoins etc and all it would take is an article saying NXTTY is being used to fund terrorists and no one will touch it. What I'm calling for is sober balance, getting a million downloads is not a piece of cake, getting 20,000 or even 50,000 is doable cause there are enough crypto nerds who can send it to friends, the issue is will their friends care about it or not and invite their friends?

Thats the million dollar question.

Check out the competition in this space if you ever start thinking this will be easy.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=chat%20messenger&c=apps&hl=en

You never answered my questions..Pick out the ones that have a currency attached to them and a planned eco-system in the works..also I never said it would be easy that would take all the fun out of it..also show me the ones that are user owned?

and IMO if the PTB come out and try to destroy Nxtty with FUD it will just help it get more attention IMO

Ps. You can go back and tell your friends at GEMS that i don't think they are any competition to Nxtty..I think they and nxtty BOTH need to be a success and drain the money from Fiat system..here is a good book out

http://www.zengardner.com/sacred-economics/
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Nxtty Invite Rewards:

With our latest update you can now share Nxtty with your friends and family right from inside the app.

For each friend you invite you will receive 500 Nxttycoin. There is no limit to the number of friends you can invite. Friend invites are tracked thru our automated system and payments will be done every 48 hours.

Any new for the ios app ? Or is it not ready ?

Will have new build hopefully this coming thursday, we have kept a large portion of the rewards for iOS platform.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Nxtty Invite Rewards:

With our latest update you can now share Nxtty with your friends and family right from inside the app.

For each friend you invite you will receive 500 Nxttycoin. There is no limit to the number of friends you can invite. Friend invites are tracked thru our automated system and payments will be done every 48 hours.

Any new for the ios app ? Or is it not ready ?
Activity: 196
Nxtty Invite Rewards:

Great! Let's get to inviting.
legendary
Nxtty Invite Rewards:

The leading inviter for the week will receive a bonus of 100,000 nxttycoin.
Activity: 588
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
Compared to anything similar NXTTY is miles ahead already in terms of delivery on a real functioning product.

It's refreshing to see solid innovation here compared to all the drama and false promises occurring in Crypto right now.

I don't think a $20 million dollar market cap is unreasonable in the not too distant future.

10,000 or so downloads is expected, but this has to go far past the crypto crowd to be a success. I'm not saying its impossible but you have to be realistic, creating the next WhatsApp if easy everyone would be doing it. Search on the google store for chat or messenger apps, there are hundreds!

but this has to go far past the crypto crowd to be a success>> News Flash<< the targeted market is mainly people that never heard of crypto

Gaming for one!

There are two type of people on this forum. One looks at a coin and sees nothing but blue skies, huge market caps and the coin becoming the new world reserve currency. The other see no hope in a coin and unless its Bitcoin then its going nowhere.

I like to think I have a balanced view which is more often than not what actually happens ie reality.

I think NXTTY has a lot of potential but becoming the next Whatsapp is not only difficult is a long shot. Be relalistic and see this as a possible 100,000 app or even 1M download app first. The truth is the average person wont easily jump to a new chat app and if they did there are as I said hundreds out there offering all kinds of gimmicks.

We are crypto nuts we think everyone should want Bitcoins but the reality is most people don't give a crap about Bitcoins etc and all it would take is an article saying NXTTY is being used to fund terrorists and no one will touch it. What I'm calling for is sober balance, getting a million downloads is not a piece of cake, getting 20,000 or even 50,000 is doable cause there are enough crypto nerds who can send it to friends, the issue is will their friends care about it or not and invite their friends?

Check out the competition in this space if you ever start thinking this will be easy.

A lot of what you say is true and its sobering but Nxtty IS unique in a lot of ways. There IS a REAL chance that it could go viral and thats all I ask for........a REAL chance......!!!!!!
Activity: 168

Gaming for one!

Activity: 236

Gaming for one!
Activity: 688
how many users exist now???

some my friends still no got the coins.

and how could i send my cois in app to the exchange??

thanks.
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Activity: 540
Merit: 252
I have installed on my phone Nxtty 3 days ago, but my wallet is empty. I'm not getting 2500 Nxtty? My alias is Adalan
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Whoa, I have so much to learn. Full of enthusiasm. My trader is also checkin' it out.

Mark
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
is there plans for another exchange?

BOUNTY:

1) We offer of bounty of 2,500,000 Nxttycoin each to whomever can get Nxttycoin listed on Bittrex & Bter.

can btc38.com be included in that bounty?

Yes
OK.Please wait for my good news! Grin
legendary

BOUNTY:

1) We offer of bounty of 2,500,000 Nxttycoin each to whomever can get Nxttycoin listed on Bittrex & Bter.

Yes
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
why I have no free 2500 nxtty.
my register email is [email protected]

so this is a scam from china?

FUD sewage.  How you went from point A to point 25465 I have no idea
FUD?
NEED evidence.
look at the posted question about the guy's free 2500 nxtty and then the guy replying about a scam from china, does not make sense at all.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

FUD?
NEED evidence.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

BOUNTY:

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: