Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 29. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Perhaps a cutoff date can be set, whereby the proposed amendment change does not affect those who registered the app before implementation of the amendment, provided it is approved by community vote. This would be a good "middle ground" for all parties.

Voting system is long planned as can be seen clearly from my interview last month so their is no rush.

If the user wishes to continue his crusade so be it....If we implement a vote now the same persons who has been registering accounts ever few seconds for the last few days will ofcourse win the vote.  But once voting system is implement it will not matter how many suck puppets you create.

The initialization account is very clear....everything is on the blockchain.

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-J8RX-Y25J-KAJ3-HLZK8

We have learned alot over the pass few days and we are improving our code & processes but we will not be pressured to send rewards to suck puppets created by robots.

So I ask again what is your aim?

You want to tell us that all those accounts are your "friends".  

P.S. If you check the blockexplorer above the account creation is constant.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

as a present user,i feel sad that,our devteam change the rule at will.
A community poll was suggested for amending the portion of rewards program for the 2500 nxttycoins. If the poll is implemented then the rule is not changed at will.
so,ask all the present users to adapt the changed rule,donot it hurt their feeling?
It would be a community vote! Hopefully individual votes would be weighted based on the number of coins an individual has. I don't see it hurting the feelings of people who really want to see the coin and app grow, especially if the reason for the proposed amendment is explained. It certainly does not hurt my feelings. I for one would have even more confidence in the coin and app if potential user abuse associated with the app portion of the rewards program is met head on.

We will look into voting system implementation.  In the mean time real users will find ways of showing they can stand out from sock puppets by just being themselves.

All users are registered in the blockchain so they will received their 2500 rewards eventually.

as a old user,i feel bad,i believe you devteam then registered,even have invited many friends to join,we old users advertised all around,"once registered,you will get 2500 rewards,neednot doing anything just like me".now you devteam want to changed the rule,seem we all old users look like cheated our friends.
Perhaps a cutoff date can be set, whereby the proposed amendment change does not affect those who registered the app before implementation of the amendment, provided it is approved by community vote. This would be a good "middle ground" for all parties.

totally agree.devteam,pls set up a cutoff date as soon as possible.it will  prevent the increase of the sockpuppets,more or less.

It is good to see that you would agree with a cutoff for the above matters. On a second note, currently, it would be very very very unwise for dev to pay out 2500 nxttycoins to all registered users of the app. All of them are not legitimate.
See for yourself by following these steps:
1. Open the app
2. Click the Find Users link
3. Type one or two letters in the Find Users field. For example, type da and click the Search button.

The results show hundreds of users starting with the letters da, followed by some numbers. These obviously are not legitimate users and absolutely should not be given the 2500 nxttycoins reward. They were likely generated by a bot of some type. Perhaps captcha should be added to prevent bot registration on the app. Again, I think the best way to minimize this type of abuse is as discussed in my previous post. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9456670. I am sure the majority of the nxtty community would agree with the proposed rewards amendment for the app once they realize that there are a large number of fake registrations, which can be viewed simply by experimenting with the "Find User" feature in the app.  Therefore, let's vote and approve an amendment to the apps portion of the rewards program requiring newly registered users to post a specified number of legitimate posts or comments before being issued the 2500 nxttycoins for being one of the first 100K to download the app.
What to do about the fake accounts? Delete the ones that are obviously fake. Hopefully dev can easily spot these from naming combined with time of registration of similar names, e.g., da61, da62, da63, da64 ...

These are just my suggestions. It would be great if others within the community could post positive suggestions for improving the app and for minimizing potential abuse with the app portion of the rewards program. I for one want nxtty to be all that it can be. Watch out Facebook, WeChat, Twitter, etc.!
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
i am a truely serious user here.  i think use sockpuppets is necessary for opening a sensitive topic with some friends.

but if the devteam is able or willing to clarify the relationship between real user account and the sockpuppets,what does it mean??

it will make no sense of the "encryption" feature.

so that is what i care.
Things we are now working on....User Interface work.

Already finished code:
1) Tip count on each post
2) number of users in topic count
3) Automated submission of topics
4) Time & date of tips received
5) Encrypted image sending
6) Tips received leaderboard
7) Comment edit

Just to name  a few....

I commented earlier on this post, but wanted to expand my comment. ...
The "6) Tips received leaderboard" is a good idea. In theory the more quality posts and quality comments the more tips. One way of rewarding quality posts would be to give a weekly reward to perhaps the top two or three on the tips received leaderboard. For example, give 10000 for 1st place, 5000 for second place, and 2500 for third place. The higher the reward for quality posts and comments, as measured by the tips leaderboard, the better the quality of the open chat "forum". This could also attract more users to the app and nxttycoin in general as they may see it as a way to compete to earn coins. Penalty rules and/or moderators may have to be put in place to prevent people from unfairly clicking the "Report Post" button for good posts. Currently, clicking the "Report Post" button will immediately hide a post. This could be changed such that the reported post or comment is just reported and not hidden until properly reviewed. User moderators can be selected and code could be written such that user moderators are given the ability to view and selectively hide reported posts. ... Just a thought! 
ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

A community poll was suggested for amending the portion of rewards program for the 2500 nxttycoins. If the poll is implemented then the rule is not changed at will.
so,ask all the present users to adapt the changed rule,donot it hurt their feeling?
It would be a community vote! Hopefully individual votes would be weighted based on the number of coins an individual has. I don't see it hurting the feelings of people who really want to see the coin and app grow, especially if the reason for the proposed amendment is explained. It certainly does not hurt my feelings. I for one would have even more confidence in the coin and app if potential user abuse associated with the app portion of the rewards program is met head on.

We will look into voting system implementation.  In the mean time real users will find ways of showing they can stand out from sock puppets by just being themselves.

All users are registered in the blockchain so they will received their 2500 rewards eventually.

as a old user,i feel bad,i believe you devteam then registered,even have invited many friends to join,we old users advertised all around,"once registered,you will get 2500 rewards,neednot doing anything just like me".now you devteam want to changed the rule,seem we all old users look like cheated our friends.

totally agree.devteam,pls set up a cutoff date as soon as possible.it will  prevent the increase of the sockpuppets,more or less.
ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

We will look into voting system implementation.  In the mean time real users will find ways of showing they can stand out from sock puppets by just being themselves.

ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

We will look into voting system implementation.  In the mean time real users will find ways of showing they can stand out from sock puppets by just being themselves.

legendary

In regards to spam, the great thing about the app is that it allows you to Report User and Report Post. Spam posts would not be considered as legitimate posts and would not contribute to the specified number of legitimate posts needed for the reward. I think the app also hides Reported Posts. Thus, the community of users are able to actively help keep the "forum" clean.

legendary
daxiake ... let's spread the wealth. The purpose of the 2500 reward is to quickly attract as many different users as possible. Doing so enhances the growth of the coin and the app. I would not expect or ask for 2500 nxttycoins if I installed the app on 7 different phones. Perhaps you should not either. I know you say that you do not care, but your words suggest that you do care whether or not you get the 2500 nxttycoins for each of your seven phones. Let's not try and drain the well dry. Rules can be easily amended, especially when it is discovered that there is potential for continued abuse if current rules are not amended. My suggestion would be to amend the rules such that only app users (the 1st 100K downloads) who post a significant number of legitimate topics in any of the "Open Chat" categories be issued the 2500 nxttycoins. Such an amendment would help in minimizing the abuse with people downloading the app on multiple phones and expecting 2500 nxttycoins for each phone or uninstalling the app and reinstalling under a different alias. The change would mean that if you are one of the first 100K who download the app, you can still get the 2500 nxttycoins reward but we need you to work for it a little by making a specified number of legitimate posts. Posting a smiley face should not be considered a legitimate post. I think the community would understand if such amendment is made to the rewards program to help minimize abuse. Perhaps a voting poll should be started for such an amendment. My vote would be YES.

Dev ... I don't recall if I had to enter my email address when I installed the app. I only have it on one phone. If an email address serves no purpose then perhaps it should not be requested if requested in the app. I don't recall if it was or was not requested.

i think we can end the 2500 reward phase as soon as possible.and save more coins for a reasonable use,such as improving the reputation.
your suggestion only increase the difficulty to the potencial new users.there are many method to attract plenty of users.

but have a good kind reputation will help this app spread faster.

all what i care always is this :
do our devteam have the jurisdiction to analyse a new account or forbin these sockpuppets?
what is the method to clarify an account is a real user account or no?
by analysing the login message? users's register ip or phone code?
 is there any limit of the devteam behaviors??
existed and upcoming users will be scared off by being clarified to be a false user or his account is sockpuppet.

Cryptodance has already answered your questions and provided a sensible solution but it seems you have other aims.

The 2500 rewards serves many uses we want to distribute Nxttycoin to as many users as possible.
daxiake ... let's spread the wealth. The purpose of the 2500 reward is to quickly attract as many different users as possible. Doing so enhances the growth of the coin and the app. I would not expect or ask for 2500 nxttycoins if I installed the app on 7 different phones. Perhaps you should not either. I know you say that you do not care, but your words suggest that you do care whether or not you get the 2500 nxttycoins for each of your seven phones. Let's not try and drain the well dry. Rules can be easily amended, especially when it is discovered that there is potential for continued abuse if current rules are not amended. My suggestion would be to amend the rules such that only app users (the 1st 100K downloads) who post a significant number of legitimate topics in any of the "Open Chat" categories be issued the 2500 nxttycoins. Such an amendment would help in minimizing the abuse with people downloading the app on multiple phones and expecting 2500 nxttycoins for each phone or uninstalling the app and reinstalling under a different alias. The change would mean that if you are one of the first 100K who download the app, you can still get the 2500 nxttycoins reward but we need you to work for it a little by making a specified number of legitimate posts. Posting a smiley face should not be considered a legitimate post. I think the community would understand if such amendment is made to the rewards program to help minimize abuse. Perhaps a voting poll should be started for such an amendment. My vote would be YES.

Dev ... I don't recall if I had to enter my email address when I installed the app. I only have it on one phone. If an email address serves no purpose then perhaps it should not be requested if requested in the app. I don't recall if it was or was not requested.

i think we can end the 2500 reward phase as soon as possible.and save more coins for a reasonable use,such as improving the reputation.
your suggestion only increase the difficulty to the potencial new users.there
100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the forum?
are many method to attract plenty of users.
but have a good kind reputation will help this app spread faster.

all what i care always is this :
do our devteam have the jurisdiction to analyse a new account or forbin these sockpuppets?
what is the method to clarify an account is a real user account or no?
by analysing the login message? users's register ip or phone code?
 is there any limit of the devteam behaviors??
existed and upcoming users will be scared off by being clarified to be a false user or his account is sockpuppet.

ok,actually,i donot care if i could get 7 rewards,for the nxttycoin is rather cheap now,but what i want to be clarified is, will i get all the 7 rewards???
your set up the rule of reward,and would your devteam like the break the rule? i think maybe it is fair for me or the other guys to get all their rewards because they  follow and obey your rule.

thanks.

The rule is 2500 nxttycoin per user.

sorry,so,no 2500 nxttycoin per account?exactly,no 2500 nxttycoin per alias?

ok,actually,i donot care if i could get 7 rewards,for the nxttycoin is rather cheap now,but what i want to be clarified is, will i get all the 7 rewards???
your set up the rule of reward,and would your devteam like the break the rule? i think maybe it is fair for me or the other guys to get all their rewards because they  follow and obey your rule.

thanks.

sorry,so,no 2500 nxttycoin per account?exactly,no 2500 nxttycoin per alias?

thanks.

daxiake,

why don't you write in Chinese, and someone from China with better English will translate.

兄弟啊,我用七部手机,注册了7个帐号,开发者说有马甲,看来他们不打算给2500个币了啊。。。

我在乎的是,他们怎么判定我这些是马甲?就因为我用了同一个网络,相似的邮箱,一样的密码么?

他们究竟如何界定是马甲,我很困惑。如果随随便便就能收集用户根本信息,然后判定马甲,不给发币了,那我们能用的放心吗??

甚至,每个账户注册的时候,是不是被收集了手机串码识别码?那匿名性何在??

这就是我困惑的。如此,还能号称加密聊天软件么?

补充:官方如何认定是马甲,这个影响用户信心。一些已有和未来的用户,也会担心,注册之后被认定马甲。
legendary

your set up the rule of reward,and would your devteam like the break the rule? i think maybe it is fair for me or the other guys to get all their rewards because they  follow and obey your rule.

thanks.

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
daxiake,

why don't you write in Chinese, and someone from China with better English will translate.
"Nxtty runs on the Nxt crypto platform, offers client to client encryption, anonymous messaging, message destruction"

It will make no sence of this "encryption" feature,if our devteam is able to collect the key information,then could analyse if an account is sockpuppet or not at will.

i think every menber in the NXTTY community  is interested at your methods  that  how to clarify a user is real or false.

and is there any limit of the devteam behaviors??

sorry,i am a serious user that have much confusion.

thanks.

Nxt crypto protocol is opensource so anyone can examine the code....please do no try to say it is fair that you should get 7 rewards because you have 7 phones.

Do you think that is fair?

I don't see any confusion in that.

your set up the rule of reward,and would your devteam like the break the rule? i think maybe it is fair for me or the other guys to get all their rewards because they  follow and obey your rule.

thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: