Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 39. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Nxtty has been submitted to GooglePlay.

It will take several hours to get listed.

Cool so it starts  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Nxtty has been submitted to GooglePlay.

It will take several hours to get listed.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Not wanting to miss out on the financial discussion a few pages back, here’s my 2 bits worth. I will keep it really short.
Between now and the end of 2015, there will be another bank collapse, this time thou it will be a lot worse, as there is a lot more debt around. Last time governments bailed out the banks, this time as they can’t afford it,  they will BAIL-IN, meaning they will do a Cyprus on everyone. In the UK, anyone who has above £84 000 in their bank, WILL loose a % to save the banks. This will in turn drive more people to crypto.

My prep is; have 3 months’ supply of food and water, silver/gold and some cash handy, as it will be needed for the transition period. When this happened in Cyprus people where swapping their jewellery for cash, so they could buy food and fuel, until the banks opened again. This time it may be longer, otherwise, chin-up and march on and don’t let the bastards get you down. Chance favours the prepared.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Hey, Open! I fail miserably in keeping up with It All. Mid last year, when there were only about 68-80 coins on Coinmarketcap, I was able to keep up; but now I just try to keep up with the cryptos in our portfolio.

IndiaMikeZulu has an associate -- I get to talk to him on the phone -- who started mining when there were only five coins!

Mark (IMZ), Australia
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Welcome, Open82buy!

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Missed your wecome! IMZ, so much to learn and see in the ever expanding world of crypto, and never enough time to see it all.  Grin

Good to bump into you again  Wink

I hope you are keeping well down-under.  Cool

As I can't choose between Nxttycoin and Gems, I'm investing in both.  (I'm just a crypto slut!!)
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Any changes about the launching date?

Thanks!
legendary
So this Coin also pays interest on a monthly basis? I am interested in nxtty how can I find out more information I have not found an oficial website with any information. I am a webmaster and SEO expert and if I was to get involved in this venture I would need more information than I have managed to find on this forum.

You can follow us at our other forum:

https://nxtforum.org/nxt-mobile-app-co/

or PM me if you have any questions.

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
i just bought some more, thx to the guy who made the german side
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
So this Coin also pays interest on a monthly basis? I am interested in nxtty how can I find out more information I have not found an oficial website with any information. I am a webmaster and SEO expert and if I was to get involved in this venture I would need more information than I have managed to find on this forum.

This looks very promising. Launch is on Tuesday and official Facebook page has already 50k likes which is amazing.

Here is the website: http://www.nxtty.com/

I am sure DEV will answer everything else. Keep in mind he is very busy though while preparing for the launch.
Activity: 325
legendary
Great job, please PM me your Nxt account number.

My Nxt account number is NXT-JJZS-E3FA-2BKD-EMD5L

Ok will add the site to the German language Playstore listing.  Will send bounty reward in couple hours or tmmr morning.  

Trying to finalize the submission to Google before end of today.

Bounty 500,000 nxttycoin sent for reward+server upkeep.

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

My Nxt account number is NXT-JJZS-E3FA-2BKD-EMD5L
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Hello,

I decided to invest in your project! Wish you luck!

Please tell me am I late for the 5% bonus of this month? Also do I get a bonus if I hold my coins on BTER?

Thanks
legendary
To promote the rapid dissemination of NXTTY in German-speaking countries, I have created a website: http://nxtty.de

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i lost a lot of Bitcoins this year because this is the first year for me in cryptoworld!
i worked very hard with 3 jobs and with 50% of my salary i bought Bitcoins most of them
for a price of 850$ !     i had 95 bitcoins in April and now i have only 12 Bitcoins left!
i bought Nxtty for 4 bitcoins and i gonna buy for 1 bitcoin more next monday when i get paid!
i think Nxtty is my best investment of this year!
and i really hope so!  Smiley
i wish all the best to the people of Nxtty (developers and investors)

i hope next year is Nxtty year!  Smiley

(sorry for my bad englisch)

Wallietax
Activity: 260
To promote the rapid dissemination of NXTTY in German-speaking countries, I have created a website: http://nxtty.de

Good job!
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1036
GO NXTTY !!
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I bought some more NXTTY today, as I really like the philosophy of this coin/platform and really hope it does well, can't wait for the launch. Price is well below historic highs, and if it does succeed, this could go big!

Go NXTTY!

(It is also good timing to be on BTER with the recent FUD around US exchanges)
legendary
Our app has ran for the last 3 days with total in app time of 1 day & 2 hours with ZERO CRASHES.

Although there are some bugs which we must still remove the app has been stabilized.

Was that a stress test with a simulated load of multiple simultaneous (thousands, hundreds of thousand) users load, like it would have to service in RL? Sorry, I come back to this again, but this is kind of important.

We are aware of this and have built our server mesh to handle a large amount of users.  Also because our setup is distributed we are able to quickly add additional server resources as needed.
Pages:
Jump to: