Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 42. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
Dum dee dum, patiently contacting people who would be interested in Nxttycoin. My trader has some ideas too.

Mark

Your doing great man!!!!!!
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Dum dee dum, patiently contacting people who would be interested in Nxttycoin. My trader has some ideas too.

Mark
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I agree that a big picture approach is good. However, will it only be good for NMAC or will it also be good for nxttycoin asset holders? Ah! That's the question. I have a lot of nxttycoin and wonder what would happen to any future gains if NMAC allow use of other coins (e.g., NXT, BTC) within the nxtty cryptomessenger. Imo, the demand for nxttycoin would decrease if other coins are allowed to be used via the app, once it becomes popular. This multicoin use would be good for NMAC, but it would decrease the demand for nxttycoin due to the other allowed alternatives. I am still wondering what would happen if the app became so popular and someone offered to purchase it and/or NMAC. Would nxttycoin asset holders receive a percentage of the deal based on the percentage of nxttycoin asset they hold? No where is this mentioned or implied from the developer. So I ask again, what does it mean for nxttycoin asset holder to have ownership in NMAC? Is the term "ownership" in name only? Yes, I believe in and am excited about the project.

To answer your question:

1) We will try to keep things simple so there will only be Nxttycoin in the beginning for tipping afterwards you will be able to use Nxttycoin to purchase in app services & products or exchange for other currencies. 

2) The below provides a general scenario if NMAC was approached by a buyer:

Someone makes an offer of X amount per. coin .....we launch a "poll" all holders can vote (1 vote per coin).  51% votes to sell....they also vote that they want BTC from the buyer. 

Nxttycoin are transited to ESCROW agent agreed by BUYER & HOLDERS.  All holders who voted to sell can send their coins to the escrow....all those who voted against can sit and watch the show.  Buyer then goes thru the blockchain and sees CLEARLY which accounts sent how many Nxttycoins to escrow and subsequently transmits the equivalent BTC to each other according to his records.

Transaction finishes and trading continues....I might be off a bit but you get the idea.

Great! Thanks for the quick response. I will continue to buy and hold nxttycoin.
legendary
Activity: 2184
I agree that a big picture approach is good. However, will it only be good for NMAC or will it also be good for nxttycoin asset holders? Ah! That's the question. I have a lot of nxttycoin and wonder what would happen to any future gains if NMAC allow use of other coins (e.g., NXT, BTC) within the nxtty cryptomessenger. Imo, the demand for nxttycoin would decrease if other coins are allowed to be used via the app, once it becomes popular. This multicoin use would be good for NMAC, but it would decrease the demand for nxttycoin due to the other allowed alternatives. I am still wondering what would happen if the app became so popular and someone offered to purchase it and/or NMAC. Would nxttycoin asset holders receive a percentage of the deal based on the percentage of nxttycoin asset they hold? No where is this mentioned or implied from the developer. So I ask again, what does it mean for nxttycoin asset holder to have ownership in NMAC? Is the term "ownership" in name only? Yes, I believe in and am excited about the project.

To answer your question:

1) We will try to keep things simple so there will only be Nxttycoin in the beginning for tipping afterwards you will be able to use Nxttycoin to purchase in app services & products or exchange for other currencies. 

2) The below provides a general scenario if NMAC was approached by a buyer:

Someone makes an offer of X amount per. coin .....we launch a "poll" all holders can vote (1 vote per coin).  51% votes to sell....they also vote that they want BTC from the buyer. 

Nxttycoin are transited to ESCROW agent agreed by BUYER & HOLDERS.  All holders who voted to sell can send their coins to the escrow....all those who voted against can sit and watch the show.  Buyer then goes thru the blockchain and sees CLEARLY which accounts sent how many Nxttycoins to escrow and subsequently transmits the equivalent BTC to each other according to his records.

Transaction finishes and trading continues....I might be off a bit but you get the idea.

@ Lando:

IndiaMikeZulu has just bought chunks of GAW and Genesis, and has been having this same discussion: pull profit now? or pump it back in and pull much more later? I will stick with you, with the notion that a Big Picture approach is the way to go.

Mark
legendary
@ Lando:

IndiaMikeZulu has just bought chunks of GAW and Genesis, and has been having this same discussion: pull profit now? or pump it back in and pull much more later? I will stick with you, with the notion that a Big Picture approach is the way to go.

Mark

Thanks for believing in the mission.

We must stay ahead of the cryptographic ledger megatrend...there are possibilities (opportunities) that will emerge over the next 12-24 months that no one has yet imagined.

We will move into the most promising openings (opportunities) as they emerge.

IMZ
legendary
@ Lando:

Mark
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
just downloadedfo Android but cant get over first stage ?
BTW:
NXT-TW9P-CA3V-YUAQ-HSXMG
legendary

Please explain the above quote "This is a really long term revenue generation opportunity."
Will holders of the nxttycoin asset get a piece of the long-term or ongoing revenues? Similar to how SuperNET shares dividends with SuperNET asset holders. If not, then what's the point of holding nxttycoin past the 12-month 5% period. Also, if there is no revenue sharing, what benefit would ownership in NMAC bring?  Huh

Well we will be looking at ways to grow revenues over the long term in as much ways as we can develop.

But since we are in the early stages it would make more sense to reinvest the revenues back into the enterprise to drive growth versus paying them out in dividends.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Some links:

Don’t Trust that Tower
http://mwrf.com/systems/don-t-trust-tower

Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
http://www.csoonline.com/article/2684064/mobile-security/rogue-cell-towers-discovered-in-washington-dc.html

Going rogue: Hidden cell towers found
http://www.csoonline.com/article/2685092/mobile-security/mobile-security-164196-going-rogue.html

Mysterious Phony Cell Towers Could Be Intercepting Your Calls
http://www.popsci.com/article/technology/mysterious-phony-cell-towers-could-be-intercepting-your-calls

CryptoPhone CP500 secure android phone, $3500 is way too pricey
http://esdcryptophone.com
https://twitter.com/esdamerica/media

RedPhone calls are encrypted end-to-end, free and open source
TextSecure encrypted chat messages, free and open source
https://whispersystems.org
IMZ
legendary
Lest we drift off topic, I shall leave it at this:

'Think about it: corporations, banks, and governments are not that dumb.'

I state emphatically that they are!

Read A.J.P. Taylor on how we got into World War One. Read Churchill on how we got into World War Two. Read up on how we got into the Vietnam war. Ask people whether we really went into Iraq to promote democracy. Study confirmation bias in IPCC processes.  And how the GFC was triggered. And how we reacted to it -- a problem of excessive debt -- by creating enormous sums of debt. Try the evolutionary psychologist Pinker on people's flawed perception processes. Jared Diamond is good on how civilisations tend to 'over-reach' unto collapse. Heinberg's 'The Party's over . . . ' provides great data on the systemic fragility of our prevailing model. Make a spirited study of the political platform of the second-wave feminists (whose advice governments acted upon), then juxtapose it to scientific data of the last quarter of the Twentieth Century. Bear in mind that you could take a Ph. D. in The World Is Flat for over a half a millennium.

And . . . look up the word 'drapetomania'! (Szasz's 'The Manufacture of Madness' provides an insight here.)

Mark
This will not be a free service but our international calling rates will be as competitive as the leading providers...

Of course they won't be free...  I was just adding sauce to the  Shocked!!!   Wink   lol

Our rates are on par or even better than Skype, Line & Viber.  This is a really long term revenue generation opportunity.

Now I gotta figure out a good way to market position against the above leaders.

I don't want to rush things....so maybe this won't be ready for launch.

Free Nxtty to Nxtty calling is ok for now...that's ready to go.

Please explain the above quote "This is a really long term revenue generation opportunity."
Will holders of the nxttycoin asset get a piece of the long-term or ongoing revenues? Similar to how SuperNET shares dividends with SuperNET asset holders. If not, then what's the point of holding nxttycoin past the 12-month 5% period. Also, if there is no revenue sharing, what benefit would ownership in NMAC bring?  Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
just keep an open mind, we are lucky to be part of this great economic and social change.  Cool
Thanks for the links....interesting.   Dont get me wrong I am hopeful for the future longterm but I think there are all types of collapses coming very soon, I mean from tomorrow onwards.....

And Yes, Go Nxtty!!!!!!!!!
(Actually, it has been happening for years. People haven't noticed it because these changes are starting to come together and starting to now make bigger and bigger impacts.

For starters, the invention of the internet.
If you haven't noticed also, the international trade treaties/unions made/being created amongst different nations.

And yes, NXTTY is one of the apps that will have an important role in the next phase for crypto economies (imo).)Quote!!!!!

So how can governments PLAN inventions? and do we think that the largest economy, USA, is happy to destroy the dollar by allowing all these treaties and unions?

What happened to Libya, Iraq and other countries who wanted to get their oil paid in something other than the dollar thereby reducing demand for the dollar?

No body said the government is planning inventions, ever heard of grants for research?

Don't look too much into the conspiracy theorist's bubbles, they are full of illogical assumptions.

Instead dig into what has been happening around you and how the world has been changing since the industrial revolution.

We are headed towards civilization level 1 (look into the Kardashev scale for levels of civilizations).

Here's some links:

Kardashev scale: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

Dr. Michio Kaku 3 types of civilizations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GooNhOIMY0

Now this is coming from a purely scientific/social/economic point of view.

I'm done here, go NXTTY!
(Actually, it has been happening for years. People haven't noticed it because these changes are starting to come together and starting to now make bigger and bigger impacts.

If you haven't noticed also, the international trade treaties/unions made/being created amongst different nations.

And yes, NXTTY is one of the apps that will have an important role in the next phase for crypto economies (imo).)Quote!!!!!

So how can governments PLAN inventions? and do we think that the largest economy, USA, is happy to destroy the dollar by allowing all these treaties and unions?

What happened to Libya, Iraq and other countries who wanted to get their oil paid in something other than the dollar thereby reducing demand for the dollar?
Thanks, Nembit.

My background is not computers. It's (devolutionist libertarian) political theory, and I was studying the Global Financial Crisis (/peak oil) before it was labelled that -- seven years straight. The GFC has barely begun; westerners are fed up with over-regulation; and we can exploit that fact.

"Peak oil, peak soil, peak water, peak people; militarism, debt, 'social incoherence'/culture of entitlement, perverse over-regulation; debt; climate change (whether it's us or not . . . ) -- and did I mention debt?"

I tend to disagree with this, without proper economic background and how things actually work in the world you cannot come to such an assumption.

There's a reason why we are making the slow transition to more green energies, you can't change the world from night to day.  It would mean economic/social collapse worldwide if it was to be changed so suddenly.

Anyways, this is a NXTTY thread and the development process has been great so far! Back to topic.

We were on topic. If you didnt notice we were discussing the global economic conditions that should help cryptocurrencies of which Nxtty is involved in. I believe we are both invested in this project and we should be able to have a conversation without being told what to say.

I am not an accademic but have read thousands of articles backed up by data and IMZ is correct....we are headed for social upheaval on a scale that has never been seen for a long time.

I can tell you, you are absolutely right.

We are seeing the patterns of a new world being created that we will hopefully get to see come to reality.

What I was talking about is all the pessimism which IMZ seemed to aim for, such as the hidden agendas of corporations, debt, banks, etc.  Yes there are conspiracies, but not like the ones that are usually promoted online.  There are real conspiracies out there, and they are not that hidden or obscure.

Think about it: corporations, banks, and governments are not that dumb.  They see that this world needs a change and it can't sustain itself in its current state.  They don't just want the world to die off, then what good would it do them.

They are creating a transition for the world to a new phase, they are doing it slowly because if you were to do it too fast the whole system would collapse on itself.

There's a reason why they say certain policies and changes will take 5+, 10+, 20+, etc. years to implement.  Not everyone is receptive to sudden change and it needs to be done in a way where people are given time to get accustomed to the new ways.

For example, crypto currency.  People eventually will start using it at a massive scale, but it won't happen overnight.  You need to give it some time.

Another example, if we would all change from oil to a green alternative tomorrow, what would happen to all the economies that depend on the oil industry?  Oil is not just fuel, it is used in virtually every aspect of our lives.  All the way from plastic products, hygiene, transportation, food manufacturing, etc.  The world's economies would basically collapse overnight.  The transition needs to happen carefully and well planned out.

I will leave it at that and hope I gave you some food for thought.

You are entitled to your opinion but I think you are giving TPTB too much faith. So why did they not start with this slow transition years ago? I could site many examples of future problems but lets choose just one. Population increase steadily rose with energy production for years on that 100:1 rate of return on oil. When that increase in energy production falls off the cliff ,what will happen to population you think?

Yup,Im as pessimistic as IMZ.  ( but Im not pessimistic on Nxtty lol....just to stay on topic)

Actually, it has been happening for years. People haven't noticed it because these changes are starting to come together and starting to now make bigger and bigger impacts.

And yes, NXTTY is one of the apps that will have an important role in the next phase for crypto economies (imo).
Thanks, Nembit.

My background is not computers. It's (devolutionist libertarian) political theory, and I was studying the Global Financial Crisis (/peak oil) before it was labelled that -- seven years straight. The GFC has barely begun; westerners are fed up with over-regulation; and we can exploit that fact.

"Peak oil, peak soil, peak water, peak people; militarism, debt, 'social incoherence'/culture of entitlement, perverse over-regulation; debt; climate change (whether it's us or not . . . ) -- and did I mention debt?"

I tend to disagree with this, without proper economic background and how things actually work in the world you cannot come to such an assumption.

There's a reason why we are making the slow transition to more green energies, you can't change the world from night to day.  It would mean economic/social collapse worldwide if it was to be changed so suddenly.

Anyways, this is a NXTTY thread and the development process has been great so far! Back to topic.

We were on topic. If you didnt notice we were discussing the global economic conditions that should help cryptocurrencies of which Nxtty is involved in. I believe we are both invested in this project and we should be able to have a conversation without being told what to say.

I am not an accademic but have read thousands of articles backed up by data and IMZ is correct....we are headed for social upheaval on a scale that has never been seen for a long time.

We are seeing the patterns of a new world being created that we will hopefully get to see come to reality.

What I was talking about is all the pessimism which IMZ seemed to aim for, such as the hidden agendas of corporations, debt, banks, etc.  Yes there are conspiracies, but not like the ones that are usually promoted online.  There are real conspiracies out there, and they are not that hidden or obscure.

Think about it: corporations, banks, and governments are not that dumb.  They see that this world needs a change and it can't sustain itself in its current state.  They don't just want the world to die off, then what good would it do them.

They are creating a transition for the world to a new phase, they are doing it slowly because if you were to do it too fast the whole system would collapse on itself.

There's a reason why they say certain policies and changes will take 5+, 10+, 20+, etc. years to implement.  Not everyone is receptive to sudden change and it needs to be done in a way where people are given time to get accustomed to the new ways.

For example, crypto currency.  People eventually will start using it at a massive scale, but it won't happen overnight.  You need to give it some time.

Another example, if we would all change from oil to a green alternative tomorrow, what would happen to all the economies that depend on the oil industry?  Oil is not just fuel, it is used in virtually every aspect of our lives.  All the way from plastic products, hygiene, transportation, food manufacturing, etc.  The world's economies would basically collapse overnight.  The transition needs to happen carefully and well planned out.

You are entitled to your opinion but I think you are giving TPTB too much faith. So why did they not start with this slow transition years ago? I could site many examples of future problems but lets choose just one. Population increase steadily rose with energy production for years on that 100:1 rate of return on oil. When that increase in energy production falls off the cliff ,what will happen to population you think?

Yup,Im as pessimistic as IMZ.  ( but Im not pessimistic on Nxtty lol....just to stay on topic)
Thanks, Nembit.

What I was talking about is all the pessimism which IMZ seemed to aim for, such as the hidden agendas of corporations, debt, banks, etc.  Yes there are conspiracies, but not like the ones that are usually promoted online.  There are real conspiracies out there, and they are not that hidden or obscure.

Think about it: corporations, banks, and governments are not that dumb.  They see that this world needs a change and it can't sustain itself in its current state.  They don't just want the world to die off, then what good would it do them.

There's a reason why they say certain policies and changes will take 5+, 10+, 20+, etc. years to implement.  Not everyone is receptive to sudden change and it needs to be done in a way where people are given time to get accustomed to the new ways.

For example, crypto currency.  People eventually will start using it at a massive scale, but it won't happen overnight.  You need to give it some time.

Another example, if we would all change from oil to a green alternative tomorrow, what would happen to all the economies that depend on the oil industry?  Oil is not just fuel, it is used in virtually every aspect of our lives.  All the way from plastic products, hygiene, transportation, food manufacturing, etc.  The world's economies would basically collapse overnight.  The transition needs to happen carefully and well planned out.

Thanks, Nembit.

Pages:
Jump to: