Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 43. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Thanks, Nembit.

My background is not computers. It's (devolutionist libertarian) political theory, and I was studying the Global Financial Crisis (/peak oil) before it was labelled that -- seven years straight. The GFC has barely begun; westerners are fed up with over-regulation; and we can exploit that fact.

"Peak oil, peak soil, peak water, peak people; militarism, debt, 'social incoherence'/culture of entitlement, perverse over-regulation; debt; climate change (whether it's us or not . . . ) -- and did I mention debt?"

I tend to disagree with this, without proper economic background and how things actually work in the world you cannot come to such an assumption.

There's a reason why we are making the slow transition to more green energies, you can't change the world from night to day.  It would mean economic/social collapse worldwide if it was to be changed so suddenly.

Anyways, this is a NXTTY thread and the development process has been great so far! Back to topic.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Thanks, Nembit.

My background is not computers. It's (devolutionist libertarian) political theory, and I was studying the Global Financial Crisis (/peak oil) before it was labelled that -- seven years straight. The GFC has barely begun; westerners are fed up with over-regulation; and we can exploit that fact.

"Peak oil, peak soil, peak water, peak people; militarism, debt, 'social incoherence'/culture of entitlement, perverse over-regulation; debt; climate change (whether it's us or not . . . ) -- and did I mention debt?"
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
The 'Ebola' article (I am in Western Australia, so our times are back to front).

guys, it's economics. Forget about the medical aspects of ebola and the cultural aspects of ISIS, the global economy is so very weak that a couple more blows will prostrate it. Added to that is the fact that the entire western world is groaning under the weight of over-regulation, part of which is the information-gathering that governments undertake.

Many folk outside the crypto scene see cryptos almost entirely as a payment method, and may therefore think that a depression would stop cryptos in their tracks. However, those who understand the libertarian political aspects see that economic hardship might well pull a trillion bucks into the crypto sphere.

'Phase Two'? Who is up to speed on all of the following: China's worsening economic position? the slow-motion failure of Abenomics? Draghi's announcement that the 'put' is a fizzer? the now-lingering 'EM' currency crisis? the degree to which sanctions on Russia will slow Europe's economy? the risk that higher interest rates pose for the U.S.'s 'recovery'?

These, in synch with Ebola, the Ukranie crisis, and the ISIS/Syria drama, put us at the threshold of the libertarian phase of crypto development.

I agree with this.  From an energy prospective, the good old days of 100 barrels of oil for 1 barrel used are over. It was this 100:1 ratio that grew the western economies . The ratio now is something like 10;1 and diminishing. Economies cant be propped up without oil which is used in manufacturing just about anything.The west is weaker and cant cope with todays problems so good for crypto probably.
legendary
Activity: 2184
I agree, things are a little unstable at the moment regarding the world economy.
IMZ
legendary
The 'Ebola' article (I am in Western Australia, so our times are back to front).

guys, it's economics. Forget about the medical aspects of ebola and the cultural aspects of ISIS, the global economy is so very weak that a couple more blows will prostrate it. Added to that is the fact that the entire western world is groaning under the weight of over-regulation, part of which is the information-gathering that governments undertake.

Many folk outside the crypto scene see cryptos almost entirely as a payment method, and may therefore think that a depression would stop cryptos in their tracks. However, those who understand the libertarian political aspects see that economic hardship might well pull a trillion bucks into the crypto sphere.

'Phase Two'? Who is up to speed on all of the following: China's worsening economic position? the slow-motion failure of Abenomics? Draghi's announcement that the 'put' is a fizzer? the now-lingering 'EM' currency crisis? the degree to which sanctions on Russia will slow Europe's economy? the risk that higher interest rates pose for the U.S.'s 'recovery'?

These, in synch with Ebola, the Ukranie crisis, and the ISIS/Syria drama, put us at the threshold of the libertarian phase of crypto development.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Thats great! congratulations
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nxtty will be launching on the Google Playstore on:

October, 28th, 2014

BAM!   Grin

BIM!  Cool
Activity: 378
Yessir.
Sweet Action!
legendary
Announcement

Nxtty will be launching on the Google Playstore on:

October, 28th, 2014
legendary
We are already planning for the major update after launch....we are now in a building freeze due to optimization but we need to prepare the next roll out for NXTTYconomy.

Android will launch in October as optimization is finished.  Exact launch date will be communicated shortly.

Sounds great! I can't wait to see this. Will iOS be far behind?

iOS within 3-4 weeks after Android.

It just takes 10 times longer to do iOS optimization as iOS is completely different architecture than Android.

Activity: 378
Yessir.
We are already planning for the major update after launch....we are now in a building freeze due to optimization but we need to prepare the next roll out for NXTTYconomy.

Android will launch in October as optimization is finished.  Exact launch date will be communicated shortly.

Sounds great! I can't wait to see this. Will iOS be far behind?
legendary

Very interesting articles.

wait what?  What's ebola have to do with BTC and talkcoin and nxtty?  Phase 2?? What?

I'm as confused as probably almost everyone else that read them.

If Ebola gets out of hand then no one will want to touch physical money as Ebola spreads by touch.

That's what came to my mind.

well let's hope that doesn't happen because then money wouldn't matter at all, it would become survival of the fittest

Ebola is a fascinating virus (the mechanisms), but it is scary as hell
legendary

wait what?  What's ebola have to do with BTC and talkcoin and nxtty?  Phase 2?? What?

If Ebola gets out of hand then no one will want to touch physical money as Ebola spreads by touch.

That's what came to my mind.

wait what?  What's ebola have to do with BTC and talkcoin and nxtty?  Phase 2?? What?

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
...math, you can trust math.
IMZ
legendary
Welcome, Open82buy!

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
landomata, I have sent you a PM about the the 5% bonus. I am new to Nxttycoin and still finding my way.
Reward already sent...pls check.

Reward received  Grin  Thank You
legendary
landomata, I have sent you a PM about the the 5% bonus. I am new to Nxttycoin and still finding my way.
Reward already sent...pls check.
Pages:
Jump to: