Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 50. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 15, 2014, 02:56:32 AM
Somebody know what 's happenned ? Price is going down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 15, 2014, 02:37:26 AM
Such scary, much panic! Grin
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2014, 02:07:29 AM
Please stop now. [Amendment: do not respond to provocation.] Please return to promoting Nxttycoin. It's over 24 hours. On both threads. Stop.

Welcome, Homeey! Gotta get you some coin.

Mark
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 15, 2014, 12:03:35 AM
Can I get few NxttyCoins?
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
September 14, 2014, 11:15:17 PM
Fear, uncertainty and doubt. (FUD) A main competitor of Cryptomessenger is Whatsapp, which is valued at 19 Billion, and might be worth 100 billion soon. Where there is value, unethical people will attack to take it. If you let them take it, or not, is just a personal choice people have to make. Do not assume attacks are necessarily legit, or by investors, they are often by competitors or people seeking to manipulate the price lower for personal gain at the expense of others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yessir.
September 14, 2014, 05:30:57 PM
That is a lame excuse for treating other investors who ask questions with disrespect. Investors asking questions doesn't mean hurting your company, you should be ready for more tough questions in the future. You don't intend to tell everyone "smaragda told me to tell you to fuck off with your questions", do you? I hope not.

He doesn't have to...  I'll tell you myself...  FUCK OFF   Angry

You FUCKIN' RETARDS are lining up over @ Nxt Forum ATTACKING one of the first Nxt projects/assets EVER CONCEIVED (and potentially one of the most successful)...  can you believe this fuckin' guy has the nerve to talk about disrespect???...  do me a favor ASSHOLE...  go tell TwinWinNerD to come SUCK MY BIG FAT LONG Nxtty-COCK...  you can suck it too if you want!!!   Kiss

i support nxttycoin.

i don't understand wtf is wrong with this dude. if people are investing in any project they can inquire about it. there's a difference between that and FUD.

even if you have a point, the way you are acting doesn't help and just makes you look like a total doucher.

anyways.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
September 14, 2014, 12:35:14 PM
Well Im pretty new on here and to be honest I have not got a clue what smaragda and devphp are on about.
Please stop swearing smaragda as your lowering the tone . And devphp , Landomata runs this thread well in my opinion. Lets talk like adults eh?
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
September 14, 2014, 08:43:48 AM
That is a lame excuse for treating other investors who ask questions with disrespect. Investors asking questions doesn't mean hurting your company, you should be ready for more tough questions in the future. You don't intend to tell everyone "smaragda told me to tell you to fuck off with your questions", do you? I hope not.

You FUCKIN' RETARDS are lining up over @ Nxt Forum ATTACKING one of the first Nxt projects/assets EVER CONCEIVED (and potentially one of the most successful)...  can you believe this fuckin' guy has the nerve to talk about disrespect???...  do me a favor ASSHOLE...  go tell TwinWinNerD to come SUCK MY BIG FAT LONG Nxtty-COCK...  you can suck it too if you want!!!   Kiss

Smaragda is always doing this, he's a moron. Next will be one of his piss-poor, tedious and pathetic "Welcome to my ignore list" posts.

He ignored me ages ago, I take it as a badge of honour  Grin

If you do read this Smaragda, how's your circle-jerk, brown-nosing, love-fest going with NxtChg???

Lol.

Same here bro.

This guy is as pathetic as his posts.

He was banned from nxtforum and would be banned here too if the mods here give a tiny shit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 14, 2014, 08:26:06 AM

Smaragda is always doing this, he's a moron. Next will be one of his piss-poor, tedious and pathetic "Welcome to my ignore list" posts.

He ignored me ages ago, I take it as a badge of honour  Grin

If you do read this Smaragda, how's your circle-jerk, brown-nosing, love-fest going with NxtChg???

Lol.
legendary
Activity: 2184
September 14, 2014, 08:04:07 AM
Please, everyone take a deep breath. This thread is the Discussion Thread on CMC. We are the representatives of a million-dollar enterprise at a critical moment.

Mark
Thank you, I am also human and a part of this great community.

It's been a very hectic day for everyone but we will see it thru.

IMZ
legendary
September 14, 2014, 07:55:31 AM
Please, everyone take a deep breath. This thread is the Discussion Thread on CMC. We are the representatives of a million-dollar enterprise at an important moment.

Mark
September 14, 2014, 07:54:19 AM
I have disrespected no one I am stating the facts he is a legitimate holder of NXTTYcoin and I will treat all holders the same.

He called other investors trolls and retards for asking questions, you kind of approved of his remark with your smilie. This is disrespectful. I stop here. You're a public person now, meaning you have to face questions from investors, better get used to this role sooner rather than later if you don't want to ruin everything.
legendary
September 14, 2014, 07:50:22 AM

PSYCHOPATH ADHD RITALIN HUNGRY DELUSIONAL BI-POLAR TROLL-SNAKES

Cheesy

Now this is just an immature reaction to legitimate investor inquiries and shows disrespect. You don't have to react to smaragda's clownish remarks, if you want to main a high level of credibility and trust. Please reconsider your attitude.
Smaragda was the 1st holder of NXTTYcoin.

I have disrespected no one I am stating the facts he is a legitimate holder of NXTTYcoin and I will treat all holders the same.

September 14, 2014, 07:47:41 AM

Cheesy

Now this is just an immature reaction to legitimate investor inquiries and shows disrespect. You don't have to react to smaragda's clownish remarks, if you want to main a high level of credibility and trust. Please reconsider your attitude.

legendary
September 14, 2014, 07:42:06 AM

Cheesy

September 14, 2014, 06:38:34 AM

Cheesy

Now this is just an immature reaction to legitimate investor inquiries and shows disrespect. You don't have to react to smaragda's clownish remarks, if you want to maintain a high level of credibility and trust. Please reconsider your attitude.
legendary
September 14, 2014, 03:40:22 AM
We are planning to link the capital market to the in app market.  So for example the user will be able to exchange NXTTYcoin for products.  Users will be able to gain NXTTYcoin thru in transfers, buying Tip packages (aim towards Enterprise customers), trading on an exchange or buying services from the NXTTYstore.

The NXTTYconomy will be rolled out in stages.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 14, 2014, 02:28:46 AM
This is a good project even better than Chatcoin or something lke that!!You are genius!
legendary
September 13, 2014, 11:34:44 PM
Just sussin' it out: yesterday 'Nxttycoin' was listed as having a billion coins -- is that right?

At this second, it's listed as having 200 million. So, multiply cap-at-Nos.-26 by five, and you get 7.3 Million, which would put us where we were last night, at Nos. 12, with Bitcoin Dark above us.

m

Yes 1 Billion coins its clearly mentioned on Blockchain, the issuing account only has 40 million or so coins.  That means 960 million has moved from that account, I will have this issue resolved.

IMZ
legendary
September 13, 2014, 10:54:01 PM
Coinmarketcap Glitsch Whatever: Market Report

One: all well on SAE. Plenty of buys happening. (I just bought 2,855)
Two: Bittrex BTC/NXTTY: SOLID buying going on. All well.
Three: Bittrex CNY/NXTTY: yah, some profit-taking goin' on here; but it's only 3% down on 18% of total trade.
Pages:
Jump to: