Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 48. (Read 173008 times)

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2014, 08:20:53 PM
We are ready to roll, Lando! Video is great. Bought a pinch of Nxtty this morning.

Mark
Activity: 822
Merit: 531
September 19, 2014, 04:56:02 AM
We are 99% finished building Nxtty Cryptomessenger, now we are in quality control phase which means bug fixes. Once all critical & major bugs are fixed we will submit to Google play & app store.

Thank you so much for your continued patience with us.

Thanks for the news!
legendary
Activity: 2184
September 19, 2014, 03:40:19 AM
We are 99% finished building Nxtty Cryptomessenger, now we are in quality control phase which means bug fixes. Once all critical & major bugs are fixed we will submit to Google play & app store.

Thank you so much for your continued patience with us.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
September 18, 2014, 08:29:19 PM
I gotta say:

IndiaMikeZulu -- there are a number of us; we're an alliance -- are squirming in our seats with enthusiasm! I am an ill and half-blind disability pensioner livin' in the boonies. Been crypto-ing six days a week for 19 months (I dig the libertarian politics -- that's my background. I have actually been shot at by fascists.). Bought a barrow-load of NXT the day we discovered them. Smiled like Cheshire Cats while squeaky-voiced sock-puppets shouted about what suckers and scammers we are. Started analysing the SAE assets on Day One (Got JL777, TOKEN, and NxtPrivacy). Bought as big a chunk of Nxttycoin as our budget would bear. Weighed in to the community. Learnin' the technology of it as we speak.

Are you kidding me? I could be sittin' on the sofa, eatin' Cheesy Poofs and watchin' Judge Judy, or here, surfin' a 21-st Century techno-tsunami that sticks it up The Man.

I choose here!

Mark
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
September 18, 2014, 06:17:27 PM
Do you think the price will go up again ?

Its hyped on a false premise that you can just create another Whatstheapp, Snapchat, FB which anyone with a brain and the time to search for chat apps in the apple and play store will tell you many try....very....very few succeed.

If it was easy to make a billion dollar app don't you think everyone would be making one...silly. Thats why other already successful companies buy them once the one in thousand actually make it.

Well you got the first two words right (Its Hyped)..I know I hyped and I am still Hyped about it

Can you imagine What Whatsapp would of been worth IF it had all the featured we have!..Yes i can say WE because i am a proud owner of lots of Nxtty and am very excited about our future

And to the poster asking about the price

At the current price of 0.0043 USD it is up from My first Buy of 0.0009 approx 320% in a little over ONE MONTH!!..

And IMO i don't even think we have left the Barn yet..this tractor has a lot of ground to plow yet
Our current mkt cap is under a million for cripes sake!

Upon release and depending how FAST the first 100,000 downloads happen,This could get really violent really fast, and that will be before most of the people that downloaded it figure out they have a wallet with money in it to spend, and are now Part Owners of it!..then again it could all go to hell in a hand basket..

And yes you are right about all the apps that fail..But name me ONE other that has all the features that we have?..

I will go on the record that IMO
the Tip feature and the Wallet are pure genius..as 99% of the people that will download nxtty
have NEVER heard of Crypto-Currency.You just need to sit back a few minutes and think very hard about that!.

People are Sick and Tired of being spied on in every part of their daily lives
People are Sick and Tired of the current leadership in almost every Country on Earth
People are Sick and Tired Of being robbed of their buying power because of the crooks in charge of our money supply (The Fed)

Nxtty is going to help the Worm Turn for Us.. Nxt and Nxtty Is our chance to take the power back to where it belongs! (With The People)

Onward!
Activity: 168
September 18, 2014, 03:31:02 PM
also, these apps don't have a wallet in there.... a wallet in combination with end-to-end secure messaging on your smartphone could be a powerful combination .... however only time will tell...

Its hyped on a false premise that you can just create another Whatstheapp, Snapchat, FB which anyone with a brain and the time to search for chat apps in the apple and play store will tell you many try....very....very few succeed.

If it was easy to make a billion dollar app don't you think everyone would be making one...silly. Thats why other already successful companies buy them once the one in thousand actually make it.
Activity: 168
September 18, 2014, 03:27:20 PM
exactly, this one is crowdfunded in return for shares for the funders.... pretty cool concept... let's see how it will turn out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 18, 2014, 02:39:28 PM

You forget, this one is owned by the users and has useful features such as tipping that will become relevant in the near feature.

Don't compare this one with the other ones. You can't.
legendary
Activity: 1106
September 18, 2014, 01:10:47 PM

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
September 18, 2014, 12:39:19 AM
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1176
September 17, 2014, 02:07:06 PM
still hold
legendary
legendary
September 17, 2014, 06:16:02 AM

Looks like the NXT account does not exist....

No transactions.
Activity: 147
September 17, 2014, 06:03:50 AM
I just downloaded NXTTY CRYPTO MESSENGER on my Anroid and iPhone, its work great, i see only 420 peoples overall users, for link to download,
Please send 10 NXT to NXT-4XVJ-Q4TR-Q4UD-DKNRH along with your mail, i will send the link which is illegal to post here.
Thanks

send 10 NXT to NXT-4XVJ-Q4TR-Q4UD-DKNRH and your email id

How are you able to download on iPhone without Apple adding your UDID?

scammer?

Looks like the NXT account does not exist....
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
September 17, 2014, 03:17:50 AM
I just downloaded NXTTY CRYPTO MESSENGER on my Anroid and iPhone, its work great, i see only 420 peoples overall users, for link to download,
Please send 10 NXT to NXT-4XVJ-Q4TR-Q4UD-DKNRH along with your mail, i will send the link which is illegal to post here.
Thanks

scammer?
legendary
September 17, 2014, 03:14:00 AM
Thanks

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 17, 2014, 01:13:55 AM
Thanks

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 17, 2014, 12:54:41 AM
Give a tentative why are you making the people stuck

NXT-4XVJ-Q4TR-Q4UD-DKNRH
Activity: 122
September 16, 2014, 11:29:33 PM
holdings for the next 12 months,looks pretty like a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: