Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 49. (Read 173008 times)

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2014, 10:37:53 PM
A Thought about Our Marketing:

okay, most coins are in (fierce) competition -- but by no means all. No one reading this post holds only one crypto. We all have portfolios.

So let's mention that Nxtty is an 'accelerator,' taking cryptos to The 99%. If we become the 'bridge' from Original Crypto Arena to the world's android users, we will do very well thank you very much.

Started planning a sales campaign today!! Giving away Nxtty is gonna be such hard work!! not

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
legendary
Activity: 2184
September 16, 2014, 09:49:11 AM
ANNOUCEMENT:

Both iOS and Android beta cryptomessenger will sent out today to select testers.

If you could like to test please PM because there are some instructions which you must follow.

Its FASTTTTTTTTTTT  Grin
legendary
September 16, 2014, 05:12:19 AM
Sockpuppets always run when the going gets tough Grin.

+++++
On a more serious note "Disclaimer":

I am here to answer any questions which you may have, I prefer in PM so I can provide you full details.

Please PM me anytime and if I don't response pls send me a reminder.

P.S. Please don't spam me...thanks  Smiley.

P.S.S..I will keep posting the above disclaimer every few pages or so.
legendary
September 16, 2014, 01:20:59 AM
how long till the app comes out?

Once it's crash & critical bug free we will submit to the stores.

The building is finished...now it's time to inspect it and make sure it is stable at all points and on all major devices.

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
September 16, 2014, 12:59:33 AM
how long till the app comes out?
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 15, 2014, 01:44:44 PM
I love to hang out on the Reddit Doge Cryptomarket thread. The Youtube video is classy.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
September 15, 2014, 10:45:22 AM
Fear, uncertainty and doubt. (FUD) A main competitor of Cryptomessenger is Whatsapp, which is valued at 19 Billion, and might be worth 100 billion soon. Where there is value, unethical people will attack to take it. If you let them take it, or not, is just a personal choice people have to make. Do not assume attacks are necessarily legit, or by investors, they are often by competitors or people seeking to manipulate the price lower for personal gain at the expense of others.

Very Well Said!! and most of them fit the caption below
it is not a joke read it carefully!

legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
September 15, 2014, 07:18:53 AM
I am loving this thread
legendary
September 15, 2014, 05:13:15 AM

Also...  why support(at)nxtty(dot)com and not [email protected]?...  maybe © Nxtty 2014. would look better too...  not important of course.

I think its spam protection, I've noticed the format on many websites. 
legendary
September 15, 2014, 05:00:33 AM

Feedback? Ok.

Work on your presentation skills gay boy and also this has got to be the most over hyped BS in Bitcoin today.

I am not in the video ....that's an actor hired by the production company.
legendary
September 15, 2014, 04:57:52 AM
Can we get some feedback on the website its very preliminary and is undergoing work.

http://nxtty.com/nxt/index.html

Works fine both on PC and mobile.  

Considering there is both Facebook and Twitter on the bottom of the page...  why only a Twitter button in the top menu?

When it comes to actual changes...  I would change the length of the FAQ frames...  they are too long which gives an unnecessary brightness to the page because of their color.  Also...  the bird icon goes away when you're in FAQ...  lol

1) You think we add a Facebook button also to Title options?

2) Ok FAQ frames is this on PC or mobile? cuz on mobile they fit the screens pretty tight.

3) Ok will fix bird bug on FAQ.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
September 15, 2014, 04:52:16 AM
Can we get some feedback on the website its very preliminary and is undergoing work.

Please test on mobile as most users will visit using mobiles/tablets.

To me it looks fine but Im no expert. Important thing is that progress is being made.
legendary
September 15, 2014, 04:31:16 AM

Please test on mobile as most users will visit using mobiles/tablets.
Activity: 168
September 15, 2014, 04:28:49 AM
ahh nevermind... reading back this was already noticed.

I think Coinmarketcap also changed the 'available supply' to 200,000,000. I think it was 1,000,000,000 before (which i think is actually right)? Which would make market cap 5 times higher.

So we went from place 12 to 32 and then it got moved into a 'assets' tab.

Quite confusing for investors, indeed.

Activity: 168
September 15, 2014, 04:24:14 AM
I think Coinmarketcap also changed the 'available supply' to 200,000,000. I think it was 1,000,000,000 before (which i think is actually right)? Which would make market cap 5 times higher.

So we went from place 12 to 32 and then it got moved into a 'assets' tab.

Quite confusing for investors, indeed.

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
September 15, 2014, 03:14:47 AM
Hey, Hobbes!! There have been a few big sells on SAE -- but it looks like it's just two traders (big amounts though).

And Nxtty still lacks a listing on the 'normal front page' of Coinmarketcap. (It's under 'Assets.') If you click on 'View All,' there we are, at Nos. 32.

And the Nxtty/CNY trading on Bter has slowed (but the price is quite high!).

But check the 90-day graph: http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nxttycoin Nxttycoin fans have been working hard to spread the word. The app hasn't been released yet. Things will quieten in a day or two; and I genuinely think the price will begin to slowly climb again.

Mark
September 15, 2014, 03:03:15 AM
Somebody know what 's happenned ? Price is going down.

In my opinion Coinmarketcap is to blame. Just when Nxtty was breaking into the top 10 cryptos they decide to create another Asset header where Nxtty, Nemstake, coinomate etc,.are now listed.

Investors maybe got confused when Nxtty pretty much dissapeared from view and took fright?

September 15, 2014, 02:58:50 AM
Well it seems some on this thread are incapable of talking like adults. I can assure potential investors reading this that there are people working very hard on Nxtty and that the possibilities seem endless at this point for its development. Serious investors are lining up to take part in this opportunity.

Please ignore the PROFANITY shown by some of the guys with child like mentality.
Pages:
Jump to: