Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 45. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Update:

1) We have just finished Android optimization we reduced the codebase by 1000+ lines.

2) iPhone & iPad are undergoing optimization right now and we have resolved 90% of critical issues.  Please note that with iOS 8 & the larger iPhone's Apple has introduced a lot of things which are new but very innovative.  Nxtty is ready for iOS 8 and larger screens.

3) Localization & translations are going full speed 25+ major languages have already been completed.

4) Latest iOS (iPhone & iPad) beta....only those with UDID's already added by Apple can download. 

http://install.diawi.com/sgJnbo
legendary
Hello,

i did not receive the bonus until now. My ID is: NXT-5GMD-7RDQ-AN92-8B5JP

Ok will check it.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
Hello,

i did not receive the bonus until now. My ID is: NXT-5GMD-7RDQ-AN92-8B5JP
legendary
On nxt exchange there are 2 different coins for sale one is nxttycoin and another one is nxttycoins. I bought both of them. Each one is connected to the official twitter account. But I am now wondering whether the second one is a scam and has any relation to the Nxt Mobile Applications Company.
Not many people are buying Nxttycoins despite the fact it's 10 times cheaper than Nxttycoin. Only stupid guys like me who are new to the Next exchange  Undecided
Now I wonder whether any action can be taken against fake assets when they are proven as such or do we have to let the scammer carry on his business of ripping off other people.

Any idea what action ought to be taken?

This is a major problem not just for Nxttycoin but for others as well, the only safety is that the scam asset has no volume whatsoever so its very easy to spot.

Please check your inbox.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
On nxt exchange there are 2 different coins for sale one is nxttycoin and another one is nxttycoins. I bought both of them. Each one is connected to the official twitter account. But I am now wondering whether the second one is a scam and has any relation to the Nxt Mobile Applications Company.
Not many people are buying Nxttycoins despite the fact it's 10 times cheaper than Nxttycoin. Only stupid guys like me who are new to the Next exchange  Undecided
Now I wonder whether any action can be taken against fake assets when they are proven as such or do we have to let the scammer carry on his business of ripping off other people.

Any idea what action ought to be taken?

Asset Details
Nxttycoins
Asset Id   7310183728234550037
Name   Nxttycoins
Owner   13185798777282720212
Quantity   1,000,000,000
Total Trades   13
Market Cap   10,000,000.00 NXT
Last price   0.01 NXT

Nxttycoins
Quantité: 1'000'000'000
The official cryptocurrency of the Nxt Mobile Applications Company. Official newsfeed: https://twitter.com/cryptomessenger

legendary
September 30, 2014, 04:44:37 PM
Received bonus.......thank you Landamata.....
I just purchased some Nxttycoin. Will I also receive the 5% bonus since the end of the month is not technically over yet? Huh

Somebody who you bought them from probably already received the 5% bonus. It would be giving the bonus twice for the same Nxttycoins Smiley
Should have brought them yesterday Undecided However, you used the word "probably," so there is still a slight chance that I could receive the bonus ... no?

If you purchased today I doubt it as we had to set the rewards list a ahead of time.

Activity: 196
September 30, 2014, 01:50:27 PM
I just purchased some Nxttycoin. Will I also receive the 5% bonus since the end of the month is not technically over yet? Huh

Somebody who you bought them from probably already received the 5% bonus. It would be giving the bonus twice for the same Nxttycoins Smiley
Should have brought them yesterday Undecided However, you used the word "probably," so there is still a slight chance that I could receive the bonus ... no?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 30, 2014, 01:46:57 PM

Activity: 196
September 30, 2014, 01:16:17 PM
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
September 30, 2014, 09:21:06 AM
Anyone know how much this IPO raised?

it is already 10 times of the ipo price. but compared to the nomarl chat app, like secret, these chat app is not better than nxtty. but there total cap is many times of nxtty.........
September 30, 2014, 09:16:47 AM
based on the experience of whatsapp, 1 user value around 30$. if you go to google nxtty, you could find there are already 120000 people talking about it on facebook. one of them could spread it to 10 people at least.
legendary
September 30, 2014, 08:42:38 AM

IPO finished a long long time ago.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!
September 30, 2014, 07:44:47 AM
Activity: 168
September 30, 2014, 07:17:38 AM
legendary
September 30, 2014, 01:07:05 AM
Someone posted this in another forum so I also wanted to share on BTT also:

Quote:

With recent civil unrest events in China. The citizens of china have recently embraced firechat with over 100,000 new user signups. Do you think nxtty has what it takes to crack into this market? I think the chinese people would gladly embrace nxtty!

http://venturebeat.com/2014/09/29/china-blocked-instagram-so-protesters-turn-to-firechat/

Unquote:

My reply....

This is why we have built two means of communication inside the app.  The 1st is Cryptomessenger (completely private, encrypted messaging service) & 2nd is OPEN CHAT (a crypto blogging platform) where you can publish anything you want without fear of persecution.  If you like someones writing on a particular topic on OPEN CHAT then you can talk to them openly by commenting on their post or privately by adding them as a friend in Cryptomessenger.

NOTE:
1) Avatar photos in Cryptomessenger are encrypted.
2) We give users the ability to chose two avatars, one for Cryptomessenger & another for OPEN CHAT.
3) Both Cryptomessenger and OPEN CHAT are totally anonymous and are not tied to any phone number or real name.
4) Tipping is not just for fun post but also for engaging conversations that governments would rather not have us take part in.  If you post great content whatever that may be you will be rewarded with Nxttycoin.

In future updates we will integrate MARKET with the above services to drive even more micro transactions that happen inside the NXTTYconomy.
legendary
September 30, 2014, 01:02:56 AM
has the bonus came out?Huh  i havent received it.

We have started sending them out yesterday, we will try to finish all today.
September 29, 2014, 10:35:04 PM
has the bonus came out?Huh  i havent received it.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
September 28, 2014, 11:15:53 PM
A Certain Other App is getting good press: two posts at Doge Cryptocurrencies, and -- !! -- on Bitcointalk's Indonesian-language subforum.

Me patiently listing contacts who are most likely to use their Nxtty giveaway coins to crank up the network. Musn't underestimate Nxttycoin's capacity to serve to introduce people to cryptos -- teenagers with smartphone, for example.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: