Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 56. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Is there a wallet I can store my NXTTYcoin in? I dont want to leave it on SAE exchange... I have a Mac also, hoping there is a wallet available...
Activity: 236
That is when the first major run to 260.00 happened..i missed it because of the bottle neck at Gox..and just learned about bitcoin in late March..it was exciting times back then..

We are in on the ground floor here too..If this app takes off in the next year it could get really interesting for anyone hodling nxttycoin

Lets just say the stars are lined up for this to happen..if it is simple for ALL to use it will be a hit...People are sick and tired of being spied on everywhere and in everything they do today
Nxtty puts the power back to the people!

It will also more importantly expose tons of folks to the Nxt world that never knew it existed before
Activity: 236
Shes could Blow 0.055  Shocked and we haven't even launched yet and only trading on one exchange less than 2 million coins to .1

I haven't been this excited since i was 25,000 in the Queue at Mt.Gox to open an account in April of 2013
Activity: 112
The price of nxtty have been 5X.it is really impressive.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Interesting conversation with my trader yesterday: Nxxty vis a vis Nxt is rather altcoins vis a vis Bitcoin a year ago -- but the coins in the SAE arena are looking to be of a higher general quality.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Western Australia

Having coins on the Nxt AE (SAE) is cutting egde stuff, actually this is just the beginning.  To be honest I have no idea how this area will look in 12 months much less 5 years time.
legendary
lando, do you plan on paying to get nxtty put into "featured apps" on the istore? just curious..

Whats the cost for that?

i dont know.. my brother just suggested that it could be an idea..

Ok thanks will investigate this.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Interesting conversation with my trader yesterday: Nxxty vis a vis Nxt is rather altcoins vis a vis Bitcoin a year ago -- but the coins in the SAE arena are looking to be of a higher general quality.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Western Australia
legendary
lando, do you plan on paying to get nxtty put into "featured apps" on the istore? just curious..

Whats the cost for that?
legendary
Sounds very interesting project, is there any beta application that I can try?

Yes....I can mail you either iOS or Android version...please advise which one.
legendary
How can i download the beta app???

Android or iOS?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Sounds very interesting project, is there any beta application that I can try?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
How can i download the beta app???
Activity: 130
Looking forward to this app!! It's going to be great, We will have to promote the crap out of it and get people to switch from KIK or Whatsapp to Nxtty Cryptomessenger, it seems like its going to be more private, and who doesn't like privacy?!
legendary
We will send out the updated Android beta version later today....hopefully we will have app to app calling included also.

If you want to test pls msg me or mention your name below.
up for the new release for andriod.. looking forward to trying it.. does the ios version work on ipad?

actually is there a windows phone version coming? keep meaning to ask...

iPad not yet...we need to finish iPhone version then convert it to iPad.

Windows desktop is coming soon (there is a lot more laptops than windows phones)....windows phone we will have to see later.
legendary
We will send out the updated Android beta version later today....hopefully we will have app to app calling included also.

If you want to test pls msg me or mention your name below.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
IndiaMikeZulu in da house!! Hey, guys. Only just found this thread. Got a few nxtty. Gonna study the SAE system til our eyes bleed. Been big big on Nxt since day one.

Mark, Australia
legendary
This will not be a free service but our international calling rates will be as competitive as the leading providers...

Of course they won't be free...  I was just adding sauce to the  Shocked!!!   Wink   lol

Our rates are on par or even better than Skype, Line & Viber.  This is a really long term revenue generation opportunity.

Now I gotta figure out a good way to market position against the above leaders.

I don't want to rush things....so maybe this won't be ready for launch.

Free Nxtty to Nxtty calling is ok for now...that's ready to go.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Finally nxtty is coming .i have bought lots of nxtty's share,hope it can make me rich Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Over 10,000 likes on facebook   Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: