Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 57. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
You will soon be able to make anonymous calls from Nxtty to mobiles & landlines in over 200 countries.

Shocked  Smiley

Are you about to drop the FREE bomb on us again too?   Shocked

This will not be a free service but our international calling rates will be as competitive as the leading providers...this will be another source of revenues for us.

Nxtty to Nxtty calling will be 100% free.  Smiley
legendary
You will soon be able to make anonymous calls from Nxtty to mobiles & landlines in over 200 countries.

Shocked  Smiley

whoa.... hang on.. how does this work??? Shocked Shocked

encrypted calls to landlines? so merkle can ring her buddies house in germany for free??? from the nxtty app and know that no one can tap the line?

seriously?? do any of the other encrypted messaging apps offer this for landlines?

Sorry the calls are not encrypted at this time (we are working towards that)....but they will be anonymous.

P.S. Standard nxtty messages will be totally encrypted from the start.
legendary

Shocked  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1205
Cool man, another Nxt Asset listed on Coinmarketcap! Nxt is going to dominate the list!  Grin
legendary

Thank you for your answer! I have some more question:

1. Is it a position of the company never sell shares?
2. Who is the owners? Have NMAC registration?
Where will you use nexxtyoin?
Where can i read how nxttycoin will work?
Do you have a paper?
4. What do you mean when you write "ownership stake"?

KL

1) Yes

2) Nxttycoin holders are the owners of NMAC, NMAC is a worldwide group of nxttycoin holders which together form a "virtual company"

3) At this particular moment nxttycoin serves as the ownership mechanism of NMAC.  It will also be incorporated into the Nxtty cryptomessenger when the time is right.

A business plan was put forward in early March but it has been outmoded now.  If you like more details on our products I will send you either iPhone or Android beta apps.  As these are now real products you can experience them hands on. 

For any further clarifications on strategy, plans, etc, please PM me as it is the right of nxttycoin holders that I protect their trade secrets from our competition.

4) The stakeholders of NMAC form a community and that community uses Nxttycoin to regulate and document ownership rights of each member of the virtual company in a objective manner.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi,

As I understand the nxttycoin it is not a share it's a coin.
So later you will sell the shares of your company?
Why do you needs coins? You can use bitcoin or nxt or usd for payments? What is the Goal of this coin?

The user to buy for example stickers need to buy nxttycoin? And for example one day price for sticker 10 nxttycoin and another day for the same sticker is 1059 coin? Do you think that for people who wants just a crypto messenger, they need coins, and understand why the price is changing? Is it difficult?

Thank you!

Please find answers to your questions below:

1) So later you will sell the shares of your company? NO

2) Why do you needs coins? Cryptocoins are very versatile we have many ideas in our mind for them.

3)  You can use bitcoin or nxt or usd for payments? We might use all of them also, this is a new area so we are exploring.

4) What is the Goal of this coin?  Nxttycoin is the official cryptocoin of NMAC, its also the ownership stake.  Whoever owns Nxttycoin owns a piece of NMAC.

5) The user to buy for example stickers need to buy nxttycoin?  No

Thank you for your answer! I have some more question:

1. Is it a position of the company never sell shares?
2. Who is the owners? Have NMAC registration?
Where will you use nexxtyoin?
Where can i read how nxttycoin will work?
Do you have a paper?
4. What do you mean when you write "ownership stake"?

KL
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Not sure why but my bitcoin is taking forever to reach the 1 place to buy this, I was told I will get a curtain amount of NXT when I sent bitcoin to a unique address. Been more than 2 hours and nothing... Huh

Where did you buy http://www.secureae.com/?

Yes i did, and still nothing  Huh

Did they provide you a nxt account number? or a transaction number?

If I click on account in top right, a dropdown pops up and I see ID: there is numbers here , I'm assuming this is account number? Next line says Balance: 0 NXT

Can you pls PM me that ID it should look like this: 3876171661663053072 or NXT-TBAJ-LVLX-YCWY-5FRLD

Just wanted to let future investors know that my issue resolved, Great support with this coin! I can't wait to see what great things are in store for this coin. The app is amazing and a huge step in the right direction. Keep up the great work dev's!
legendary
Hi,

Why do you needs coins? You can use bitcoin or nxt or usd for payments? What is the Goal of this coin?

The user to buy for example stickers need to buy nxttycoin? And for example one day price for sticker 10 nxttycoin and another day for the same sticker is 1059 coin? Do you think that for people who wants just a crypto messenger, they need coins, and understand why the price is changing? Is it difficult?

Thank you!

Please find answers to your questions below:

1) So later you will sell the shares of your company? NO

2) Why do you needs coins? Cryptocoins are very versatile we have many ideas in our mind for them.

3)  You can use bitcoin or nxt or usd for payments? We might use all of them also, this is a new area so we are exploring.

4) What is the Goal of this coin?  Nxttycoin is the official cryptocoin of NMAC, its also the ownership stake.  Whoever owns Nxttycoin owns a piece of NMAC.

5) The user to buy for example stickers need to buy nxttycoin?  No

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi,

Thank you!

legendary
Not sure why but my bitcoin is taking forever to reach the 1 place to buy this, I was told I will get a curtain amount of NXT when I sent bitcoin to a unique address. Been more than 2 hours and nothing... Huh

If I click on account in top right, a dropdown pops up and I see ID: there is numbers here , I'm assuming this is account number? Next line says Balance: 0 NXT

Can you pls PM me that ID it should look like this: 3876171661663053072 or NXT-TBAJ-LVLX-YCWY-5FRLD

legendary

legendary

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

I think we'll see Nxtty on traditional exchanges soon and the price will probably rocket  Grin
legendary
I'm not sure whether the name is catchy or good enough. How should it be pronounced?

Next ty
Sorry for asking, but what does "ty" stand for?

It doesn't stand for anything.

Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
I'm not sure whether the name is catchy or good enough. How should it be pronounced?

Next ty
Sorry for asking, but what does "ty" stand for?
Activity: 236
all aboard!!!

literally... off the chart.. lol

Somebody know someting Grin
legendary
why is the public chat feature "controversial"?

Public chat is not our "Group chat feature" it is a separate feature that provides news updates, etc. Its a place where you can go to get up to the minute info on many things and also post your opinions.

Nxtty group chat would be your traditional group chat but encrypted & anonymous with as many participants as you want. There was a lot of negative feedback on Twitter regarding this particular feature.
Pages:
Jump to: