Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 55. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Is there a way to send NXT to the SAE exchange, On the exchange I only see that you have to buy NXT with btc and that took awhile last time, for the nxt to get funded on the SAE exchange...

Do you have Nxt client installed on your computer?
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Hey, Bitkeeper!

I will have a Noobie Go at answering that:

think of it as a Nxter: the SAE and its assets are woven into Nxt. By buying into the SAE with Bitcoin, you are strengthening the coin that is the other half of the NXT/Nxxtycoin trading-pair.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Following. Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Is there a way to send NXT to the SAE exchange, On the exchange I only see that you have to buy NXT with btc and that took awhile last time, for the nxt to get funded on the SAE exchange...
Activity: 236
We are so unknown we haven't even shown up on the radar of 99% of the market yet!..Consider ALL these cheap coins
we are buying now as a BIG Gift wrapped in a golden encrypted message that only we have the key to

This thing could lose Zeros very fast..And IMO don't ever think it's to expensive until we go Much Much Higher!
 Shocked

Ps. I predict in less than one YEAR Nxtty will put NXT on the Map of Many!
Pss. Less than 200K market cap to get us in the top 20 and ahead of Stellar! Shocked

legendary
For the present, I am well satisfied to be on this bleeding-edge. My mob has been big on Nxt since Day One, when 'assets' and 'coloured coins' were only on the horizon. I did some research into the various assets on the SAE; chose to back Nxttycoin; and bought a lot (vis a vis my tiny budget . . . ).

One idea to consider is foraging about for truly bi-lingual people whom we can interest in Nxttycoin: Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesian, Russian, ?

I think Nxtty & Nxttycoin would see much interest from Chinese users & holders.
legendary

I'm using the app Wechat, the app is free but if i want i can buy some smileys packages for 1$, i was wondering if you are planning similar things? And of course the payment will be on nxtty coins.

Yes we have a sticker store integrated inside the app although in the beginning we will accept only fiat.
IMZ
legendary
For the present, I am well satisfied to be on this bleeding-edge. My mob has been big on Nxt since Day One, when 'assets' and 'coloured coins' were only on the horizon. I did some research into the various assets on the SAE; chose to back Nxttycoin; and bought a lot (vis a vis my tiny budget . . . ).

One idea to consider is foraging about for truly bi-lingual people whom we can interest in Nxttycoin: Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesian, Russian, ?

legendary
Activity: 1036
I dont undestand Nxtty is a coin not a asset
There is no dividend ?
What is the purpose of having a coin?

is the 5% bonus per month not the same as dividends.. the coin also represents ownership of the company.. if you one 1% of all nxttycoin.. then you own 1% of nxt mobile applications company... so say nxtty app sold for 1 million dollars.. you would get 1% of the proceeds if you hold 1% of nxttycoin. plus there are many applications that can be applied when you have an asset/coin(it can be used the same way as any other coin) in the very heart of your software.. for instance.. eventually.. nxtty app could turn into skype crossed with paypal with out the fees and being totally anon. all possibilities have not even been thought of yet i bet.. or perhaps lando has but hasnt said anything Wink

Ok thanks
There are 1 000 000 000 coins so 1% is 10 millions right?
If i hold less than 1% and the nxtty app sold will i get paid? For example if i get 0.01%
I'm using the app Wechat, the app is free but if i want i can buy some smileys packages for 1$, i was wondering if you are planning similar things? And of course the payment will be on nxtty coins.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
There is no dividend ?

is the 5% bonus per month not the same as dividends.. the coin also represents ownership of the company.. if you one 1% of all nxttycoin.. then you own 1% of nxt mobile applications company... so say nxtty app sold for 1 million dollars.. you would get 1% of the proceeds if you hold 1% of nxttycoin. plus there are many applications that can be applied when you have an asset/coin(it can be used the same way as any other coin) in the very heart of your software.. for instance.. eventually.. nxtty app could turn into skype crossed with paypal with out the fees and being totally anon. all possibilities have not even been thought of yet i bet.. or perhaps lando has but hasnt said anything Wink

+1
legendary
Activity: 1036
There is no dividend ?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Do you believe that the price of Nxttycoin will rise with it's growing popularity? Or, since it is limited to crypto world and to NXT assets holders, will remain low even after launch?
IMZ
legendary
I do like to hang out on the Reddit Doge Cryptomarket thread, so I put some links to Nxttycoin there today. The Youtube video is classy.

Only 2 million coin to lose a Zero!
God,the price of Nxtty is amazing...Good investment!

Price and volume going up without any Pump ONLY means one thing
Smart investors are buying Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Move over whatsapp
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Nice going!
Activity: 126
God,the price of Nxtty is amazing...Good investment!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Should I invest into nxttycoin ?
Sounds interesting, but there so many coins.
legendary
Is there a wallet I can store my NXTTYcoin in? I dont want to leave it on SAE exchange... I have a Mac also, hoping there is a wallet available...

SAE is a window to the Nxt Asset exchange so your coins are already inside your Nxt wallet.

Please find link below for nxt wallet....just input your secret passphrase once you have installed the wallet on your mac.

http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/How-To:InstallNRSMacOS

NOTE: Do not use any other online wallet except SAE if you don't want to run the wallet on your local machine.
Pages:
Jump to: