Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 58. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
I'm not sure whether the name is catchy or good enough. How should it be pronounced?

Next ty
legendary
but if Nxttycoin - coins are not needed to run the app, and it is for free, where will money come from? Are there plans for monetizing some other services? I would like to invest, but everything it offers now is for free Huh

Sticker store will be integrated from Launch....our stickers are cutting edge.

I really like the emoji's/stickers its my most favorite part of the app, it adds life to your very very very secure messaging experience.

DESKTOP version will be ETA 4 weeks also.....

We're just waiting for iWatch announcement....we will also be compatible with Android wear. Maybe not exactly at launch but very shortly afterwards.

Truly cross platform crypto messaging....a world 1st.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
I'm not sure whether the name is catchy or good enough. How should it be pronounced?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

Nxttycoin Rewards Program:

An amount equaling 5% of your total Nxttycoin holdings will be paid out on the last day of every month as a reward bonus for holding our official cryptocurrency.

So if you have 1,000,000 Nxttycoin you will receive a transfer of 50,000 Nxttycoin as reward at the end of August.

So it's just like PoS, but you don't need to keep the wallet open, right?
Activity: 52
Merit: 50
but if Nxttycoin - coins are not needed to run the app, and it is for free, where will money come from? Are there plans for monetizing some other services? I would like to invest, but everything it offers now is for free Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
This project looks extremely promising. Can't wait until it hits an exchange. Definitely a hidden gem  Wink
legendary
Made the 1st APP to APP call thru Nxtty today.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Looks like some amazing potential to me, I am in!
legendary
Nxtty Windows desktop client will be ready soon.

Truly cross platform crypto messaging for the masses.
Activity: 332
great app..
legendary
legendary
How does this will work?

Do you mean the apps?

You can join the beta and see for yourself  Smiley
legendary
To clarify things.

1) NMAC has been alive since January 2014...very well know in Nxt community.

2) We never mentioned the word dividends anywhere, ever.

3) We are running a rewards program which begins this month and runs for the next year.

4) No one is dumping coins....we have only made 3 ask orders since May 13th, 2014 when the coin started trading on Nxt AE.

5) Whoever wants to join the iOS or Android beta please message me.

6) Yes Nxtty app to app calling is ready.

7)  All services are currently free for our users....we will not reveal yet how we plan to use the nxttycoin inside the app but I can assure you...distribution is not a problem.  Each of our users will have is own wallet inside Nxtty....so we can easily spread a portion of the coins to them if we wanted to.  Actually we have a few plans in mind right now but I can't go into details.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

- What does the coin used for? Can I use it with the app ?

- Where are the 1 billion coins ? Where's the distribution ?

nxttycoin are shares of the nxt mobile application company. currently 5% bonus per month on your holdings for 12 months. some time after that i suspect dividends may start being payed. but not sure.

nxttycoin (i think - not yet announced) may be used to pay to use other services provided by NMAC or used within other apps created by NMAC.

the 1 billion coins are held by the share holders and some by the company itself.

info on distribution can be found here: http://www.nxtreporting.com/?as=18128686802152832026

Share holders ? What shareholders?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but from what I see is that the app developer created an asset out of thin air and the coins are just being slowly dumped on the market..

Whats NMAC ?

NMAC = nxt mobile applications company.. the company has iphone and andriod versions of an encrypted messaging app out on beta and is launching on istore and andriod app store on the 26th of this month... this is real... the initial share holders bought into the ipo back in like march or something..

and putting up a sell order when there is a large amount of buying pressure to fill the order... isnt "dumping on the market"..

Do you have a link to that IPO ?

it was in the nxt mega thread here on btt.. your free to look for it if you like.. cos i aint going through that thing lol

how come you want to see the ipo? the ipo price was 0.01 nxt per share(nxttycoin) so its not really a massive amount above the ipo price. distribution i dont think is as important as it would be for a straight up crypto, cos they are shares of a company and does not have its own blockchain.

Well, I don't know how many nxtty were considered a share, or how was the distribution in that ipo..

But it doesn't matter now, there's no point in that coin since it has no value regarding to the project/app.

Anyone can release a coin named after his android app  Wink

no no no,, you miss the point..

these are shares of the entire company. ie. any profits the company makes will be distributed among the share holders. look at the top trends in tech.. "encryption".. what does nxtty do? encryption.. messaging and calls.. look at the other encrypted messaging apps.. they are worth big ass buckets of money and some getting bought up by major companies for f*&k tons of money.

its not just named after the app.. its shares of the entire company who plan to release other apps in the future not just the messaging app.. between the 5% bonus on holdings per month and then the dividends later on.. its a fairly decent buy..

Do you have any whitepaper/business plan to support your saying about the dividends  ?
Activity: 308
legendary

nxttycoin are shares of the nxt mobile application company. currently 5% bonus per month on your holdings for 12 months. some time after that i suspect dividends may start being payed. but not sure.

nxttycoin (i think - not yet announced) may be used to pay to use other services provided by NMAC or used within other apps created by NMAC.

the 1 billion coins are held by the share holders and some by the company itself.

info on distribution can be found here: http://www.nxtreporting.com/?as=18128686802152832026

Correct me if i'm wrong, but from what I see is that the app developer created an asset out of thin air and the coins are just being slowly dumped on the market..

Whats NMAC ?

NMAC = nxt mobile applications company.. the company has iphone and andriod versions of an encrypted messaging app out on beta and is launching on istore and andriod app store on the 26th of this month... this is real... the initial share holders bought into the ipo back in like march or something..

and putting up a sell order when there is a large amount of buying pressure to fill the order... isnt "dumping on the market"..

it was in the nxt mega thread here on btt.. your free to look for it if you like.. cos i aint going through that thing lol

how come you want to see the ipo? the ipo price was 0.01 nxt per share(nxttycoin) so its not really a massive amount above the ipo price. distribution i dont think is as important as it would be for a straight up crypto, cos they are shares of a company and does not have its own blockchain.

Well, I don't know how many nxtty were considered a share, or how was the distribution in that ipo..

But it doesn't matter now, there's no point in that coin since it has no value regarding to the project/app.

Anyone can release a coin named after his android app  Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How does this will work?
legendary

Whats NMAC ?

legendary

Whats NMAC ?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: