Pages:
Author

Topic: Obama was the best thing that ever happened to the USA in a long time... - page 5. (Read 5201 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Obama is a lying sack of shit.This is coming from a person who support Obama but at the time didnt know a damn thing about him(Like most people who support him).Everything he does is a lie.Everything democrats do is a lie.(Same can be said about the republicans too).But the thing that makes me the most angry is the fact is they are lying to your face.Looking you straight in the eye and telling you a lie.Honestly tell me something he did while he was a president??Cant name a damn thing.And that was his first term so tell me why would he get reelected again?Thats like saying you getting keeping your job while your doing nothing thats in your job description/what you getting paid for.Being a president is a job,and he should be fired same thing goes for all the rest in the government.Like I always said.What you know about Obama is what they want you to know about him.Nobody knows a damn thing about him.He didn't do anything major while he was working in the senate so tell me how is he qualified to become a President?
You are a prime example of what the OP meant. Smiley Good morning.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
God
Obama is a lying sack of shit.This is coming from a person who supported Obama at first but at the time didnt know a damn thing about him(Like most people who support him).Everything he does is a lie.Everything democrats do is a lie.(Same can be said about the republicans too).But the thing that makes me the most angry is the fact is they are lying to your face.Looking you straight in the eye and telling you a lie.Honestly tell me something he did while he was a president??Cant name a damn thing.And that was his first term so tell me why would he get reelected again?Thats like saying you getting to keep your job while your doing nothing thats in your job description/what you getting paid for.Being a president is a job,and he should be fired same thing goes for all the rest in the government.Like I always said.What you know about Obama is what they want you to know about him.Nobody knows a damn thing about him.He didn't do anything major while he was working in the senate so tell me how is he qualified to become a President?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I like to call them the Imperialist parties.
Both dominant political parties in the US are so close together on a political scale that they are indecipherable from each other.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Both dominant political parties in the US are so close together on a political scale that they are indecipherable from each other.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Bush helped making the republican party somewhat weaker. Obama helped destroying the big government loving liberals mindset.

Now I hope both conservatives and liberals will be more skeptical than ever about letting "elected citizen" do whatever they want without any questions once in post of power.

Now I hope the Media will understand they are tools when they stop being critical about the power that be.

Eating cheddar flavored popcorn right now. What a week!

Hmm... I don't know. Bush may have made the Republican party somewhat weaker (debatable), but he sure as hell made government MUCH stronger and bigger. Obama just demonstrated that Democrats aren't much better than Republicans when it comes to screwing with civil liberties and continuing pointless wars. I do agree that maybe both of them will have pushed more democrats and republicans into libertarians though, but I would suspect that number is rather small.

As for the media, they know they are tools. They don't care. It's what they get paid for. By the stupid people who keep voting Democrat and Republican.

One way in which I do think both of them have helped is by making government just a little bit more intolerable. As it squeezes harder, people tend to look for ways to get around it, and technologies like encryption, Bitcoin, 3D printers, Tor, P2P filesharing, and mesh networking, which are more liberating than anything else, will see wider adoption. "The more they squeeze, the more runs through their fingers" kinda thing.
I agree completely. Obama got elected on a platform of "hope" and "change," and his administration has shown that it's hopeless, the only change you'll get is for the worse.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
Bush helped making the republican party somewhat weaker. Obama helped destroying the big government loving liberals mindset.

Now I hope both conservatives and liberals will be more skeptical than ever about letting "elected citizen" do whatever they want without any questions once in post of power.

Now I hope the Media will understand they are tools when they stop being critical about the power that be.

Eating cheddar flavored popcorn right now. What a week!
Pages:
Jump to: