Pages:
Author

Topic: Obsidian ODN - CryptoCurrency & Secure Anonymous Messaging - page 4. (Read 92706 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
what about odin project? did anyone receive coins already and is there separate ann thread for that?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi all,
Why does Obsidian ODN dump so hard Huh

I lost all my investing ...
Thanks ODN , good "profit" for month

ODN may down to 1 sat...!

Thanks for moral "support"
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
All selling, no one buys, the way to 1 sat...
Hi all,

ODN may down to 1 sat...!
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Claim Portal registration is completely closed. This date and time were set in the Launch Countdown, and as such any late claimers will be ineligible.

If you have sent  a message in a timely manner, but have not received a response for whatever reason, please send an email to [email protected] to remind , with the subject "no response" and your original message attached.
Hi all,

Hi all,
Activity: 46
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
So what is the next step ?
Obsidian Blockchain Snapshot targeted for Sept 21, 2018 between 18:00 - 18:05 UTC (block height ~510,677 – 510,682)

If you have NOT created your ODIN Claim Portal account yet the portal registrations are now CLOSED. Please contact a discord mod if you would like to have your late registration case heard and considered.

If you have NOT locked your Obsidian / Claim balance yet, you have until today at 17:59 UTC to do so! Please ensure you have all your Obsidian into ONE address (the one associated with your claim account) and DO NOT make any transactions until the snapshot is over
-400% ODN price for 10 days
ODN team , you have a conscience?
Activity: 33
I am looking forward to a good future of the ODIN project. Smiley

Project Obsidian plan to develop further?
Will the Obsidian coin stop because of a foolish former programmer?
update for all late claimants:
Team will be reaching out to everyone that has emailed starting right now. team will be working as fast as possible to give everyone the support needed in a timely manner. As each situation is different, there will be different instructions in each response.
If you have already registered, please await the response. Anyone that still has not registered or emailed yet can reach team at [email protected].
Please include:
-The ODN address you consolidated the entire amount to
-Your claim amount
-Whether or not you are an ICO holder
-Reason for the late claim
fu.. , i was to late for taking part in the swap by using the claiming portal , i still have my odn from ico on my wallet.dat , is it still usefull to do or better wait till most are cleared before i try to do it manualy with the team?
I don't think we should put it off until later Wink.For more detailed information please contact the Discord administrators ( @Pelsjager) https://discord.gg/7q98qfE
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
fu.. , i was to late for taking part in the swap by using the claiming portal , i still have my odn from ico on my wallet.dat , is it still usefull to do or better wait till most are cleared before i try to do it manualy with the team?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Team have decided to close the Claim Portal one week early, due to popular demand:

"We have held a vote on our major platforms; Discord, Telegram, and Twitter to ensure everyone, or at least the majority is on board. The results are overwhelmingly in favour of closing the portal down before schedule. As such, from this moment onwards, the claim portal will be closed down. In the event it still remains up for some time, all accounts claiming from now on are flagged and will be manually reviewed.We wish to reiterate that this does not end the claiming process entirely; manually claiming is still possible. However, any ODN bought from this point onwards will not be eligible for claiming"

Please see the blog post as well: https://odinblockchain.org/claim-portal-closes-friday-the-14th-of-september/

well i can tell you one thing , i have locked my ODN to become ODIN and this is one thing i don't want to miss!!
Team have decided to close the Claim Portal one week early, due to popular demand:

"We have held a vote on our major platforms; Discord, Telegram, and Twitter to ensure everyone, or at least the majority is on board. The results are overwhelmingly in favour of closing the portal down before schedule. As such, from this moment onwards, the claim portal will be closed down. In the event it still remains up for some time, all accounts claiming from now on are flagged and will be manually reviewed.We wish to reiterate that this does not end the claiming process entirely; manually claiming is still possible. However, any ODN bought from this point onwards will not be eligible for claiming"

Please see the blog post as well: https://odinblockchain.org/claim-portal-closes-friday-the-14th-of-september/
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Important Information

ODIN coins on the new chain will have (to state just a few benefits):

• Much lower percentage of foundation holdings than Obsidian (15% maximum, decreasing over time)

• More transparent development processes and access to better-documented source code and repositories on Github
  • All our core team members are available for regular AMAs and post real updates about the actual tech we are building
  • The ODIN Blockchain is PoS and includes Masternodes from day one. Check out the staking rewards structure
  • ODIN is a privacy coin (including the Zerocoin protocol)
  • More - read the ODIN Whitepaper
  • Read our latest community updates blog post

Join the official ODIN Blockchain Discord or Telegram to talk directly to the team and community.
Activity: 66
From the beginning, this project has been awesome and will still be. I ve supported this project since their  presale last year and I'm still a big fan despite the recent weather conditions in the crypto sphere. Nice project teams
All crucial release dates, up to and including the moment that the ODIN Blockchain is officially launched
Important Dates
September 7th:
Claim Portal Lock-in period
September 17th:
ODIN Blockchain launches
ODIN PoW Premine Begins
September 20th:
Play Store submission
September 21st:
ODIN Claim registrations close at 15:00 UTC
ODIN PoW Premine ends
ODIN PoS Premine begins
Obsidian Snapshot takes place between 18:00 and 18:05 UTC; Estimated Block heights: 510,677 – 510,682
September 26th:
Claim Statuses are updated
September 28th:
ODIN Wallet public release
Redemption begins
October 1st-29th:
Redemption support
October 31st:
Redemption closes
November 7th-14th:
Claim Data is purged
November:
Coin burn
Exchange listing
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Quick note for anyone that has not yet got themselves registered on the ODIN Claim Portal. Get yourself set up in minutes with new 3-step guide https://odinblockchain.org/claim-odin-in-3-simple-steps/

hey many thnx for the URL mate. was searching for this for sometime now . time  to change to ODIN!!
Pages:
Jump to: