Pages:
Author

Topic: Obsidian ODN - CryptoCurrency & Secure Anonymous Messaging - page 9. (Read 92706 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Secure transactions on blockcoin funds can be made to organizations automatically through smart contracts, and make it completely transparent and cost-free banking
many people without having a bank account can use this app.
All user reviews will be written into blockchain, making it publicly available and can not be changed by anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
is there already a date planned for the swap ODN to ODIN, could be imortant to know , still have some from ico but i think it is wise to buy some more , and i am sure there are more people who need some more ODN for this prices
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 But one thing is for sure is that in this game of volatile market, ups and downs are part of its nature and color green in the road map truly exists. Believe that it can happen if we all unite for its progress.
Activity: 111
I am buying altcoins as usual, but also I am much mure selective and try to avoid the riskier ones or going into projects that are not well developed or somehow dubious.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Quick question, can government block Obsidian? like Russian just blocked Telegram app?
Activity: 95
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This project is really exciting! Missed the ICO so I am curious to see what it will do in terms of price when it hits exchanges. Anyone here know what the exchange listing will do for price? To be honest, never waited for anything to go to exchange so I have no idea how that works: who decides the initial price?
Obsidian is already traded on 3 exchanges, see the information on this at the CMC. In the middle of next week we are waiting for great news.
Activity: 87
This project is really exciting! Missed the ICO so I am curious to see what it will do in terms of price when it hits exchanges. Anyone here know what the exchange listing will do for price? To be honest, never waited for anything to go to exchange so I have no idea how that works: who decides the initial price?
Activity: 14
hi! What wallet to store ODN?  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
What is the reason to create new coin?
Simply put: A new coin is made, existing coin holders receive an equal amount of ODIN holdings in addition to their ODN coins.
Pete(CEO) moves to a new chain, Claus( former main dev)gets a soft launch on the existing chain which already comes with exchange listings, brand recognition, existing communities and Claus already has a strong and positive reputation.
Can I get more information about this? To get a new coin where do I need to hold my Obsidian coins? this is the first time I've heard of this.

Wait for the announcement from the project team,information will be posted in all channels,including this forum
Itll all be explained soon

Whitepaper will be coming as well. No ETA at this time, but stay tuned. Judging on recent history, each saturday new info is released.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Simply put: A new coin is made, existing coin holders receive an equal amount of ODIN holdings in addition to their ODN coins.
Pete(CEO) moves to a new chain, Claus( former main dev)gets a soft launch on the existing chain which already comes with exchange listings, brand recognition, existing communities and Claus already has a strong and positive reputation.
Can I get more information about this? To get a new coin where do I need to hold my Obsidian coins? this is the first time I've heard of this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
So there will be swap? do you need to hold coins on a wallet only? will cryptopia support it?
Activity: 98
Yes, you can safely use, very convenient platform and reliable. But just in case on social networks you need completely different passwords
Activity: 35
Then the manager holding the bounty and their projects succeed. And most of all the rank were my account qualify.

Here is the upcoming Odin Blockchain whitepaper cover!
Team not kidding when we said we are going full Norse Viking Grin
Activity: 33
Where is it necessary to store the Obsidian coins to get Odin? Will the stock exchange support fork?
Activity: 86
I wait to have soon a MacOS wallet to mine POW or POS because the first MacOS wallet didn't work well.
Activity: 19
are we required to download the wallet now? or we can wait till its properly working so we can get our ODN?
Activity: 92
How much did the ICO raise? I was going to invest in this, but didn't get the chance. Even joined the slack channel. Just got an email from the Slack, which put it into my awareness again.
Pages:
Jump to: