Pages:
Author

Topic: Obsidian ODN - CryptoCurrency & Secure Anonymous Messaging - page 8. (Read 92706 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Can somebody resume what is happening ?
With Obsidian ?
What the hell is ODIN ?

Thx
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Building a simple money transfer platform and integrating bot / api is very secure and private. Using Blockchain technology will give the platform partner the absolute peace of mind about the privacy and security of their transactions. I like and trust the features of the project. Private messaging for all areas or just encapsulated in the money transfer?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
some news from the team:
"@everyone We have a small update for you. First of all, we want to sincerely thank you all again for your continued support. We know communications have been scarce lately, and we wish to turn that around as soon as possible. While unfortunately still unable to divulge any technical details at this time, we do wish to involve each and every one of you in discussing the future of ODIN. Therefore, over the next few weeks there will be more posts, topics and discussions that we know are important to the Odin vision.

Please have a look at our Reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/OdinBlockchain/comments/8kf7rx/our_collective_path_going_forward/  for the entire announcement and join us on Discord  to engage in the discussions!"-Pete.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
hello friends
if you haven't already joined the odin telegram feel free to do so here:ODIN - Official
Proof of Stake (PoS) Cryptocurrency and Decentralised Ecosystem with Masternodes  https://t.me/ODINchain
good news ODN &ODIN soon  Wink

Is there even the remotest hint at something like a date for the mainnet for the ODIN side of things? This whole thing is really shrouded in mistery…
no updates  Undecided but hopefully we know more soon

I think joining Discord for updates is probably the best Idea. The Team or the community is quite active there and there are sometimes some sort of contests and rewarding events. I can only advise to join.

Not sure if the question makes sense, but is both the cryptocurrency transactions and the messages anonymous or only messaging?

Very good question as part of the new development especially. Since the messaging is anonymous, it makes sense to have at least the option to send the transactions anon too
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Not sure if the question makes sense, but is both the cryptocurrency transactions and the messages anonymous or only messaging?
hello friends
if you haven't already joined the odin telegram feel free to do so here:ODIN - Official
Proof of Stake (PoS) Cryptocurrency and Decentralised Ecosystem with Masternodes  https://t.me/ODINchain

Is there even the remotest hint at something like a date for the mainnet for the ODIN side of things? This whole thing is really shrouded in mistery…
no updates  Undecided but hopefully we know more soon
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
hello friends

Activity: 336
What's the meaning of the name Obsidian? It's a very special name. The logo is also very graphic. I hope it has a good future.
hello friends
Proof of Stake (PoS) Cryptocurrency and Decentralised Ecosystem with Masternodes  https://t.me/ODINchain
good news ODN &ODIN soon  Wink
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
@everyone

Blackstone surprised us with a visit earlier today. He confirmed he will continue development on ODN after ODIN has succesfully transitioned off to its own chain. His own estimation is that he will wait until fall to start working on ODN again. The goal for ODN is to be a community-based coin, much like Bitcoin, without a "central power" in command.
Claus intends to return more often to the Discord server. When he does, please make him feel decently welcomed. The focus will inevitably be "ODN vs ODIN" or "Pete vs Claus", but when that happens try and steer the conversation to the positive side of things: ODN is confirmed to carry on. This should be understood throughout the community: they will indeed have a stake in both coin's success.

So please try and show understanding - even when you might not have it. Also no attacking of Claus soldiers. The aim is to give the appearance of peace and understanding.

great to here some news. Hope some other will follow soon Smiley

Bitcoin didn't have an ICO so it largely is a community-based coin. ODN can't claim this as funds were raised to develop it.

So is ODIN the project that gets the ICO funds now? Do they get split between the 2 teams?

How can a project take a 3-4 month break after collecting a lot of money? Everyone needs to be accountable. Perhaps initial investors should be entitled to a partial refund.

good question how they will manage the funds raised in the ico.

And you can not compare bitcoin with obsidian, or if they made an ico or not. those are 2 total different things. As they intentioned to provide master nodes and be a POS coin they had to provide coins to the community. So they had 2 choices. One airdrop them, so people can start staking or make an ico for a small amount of premine.

In my opinion they made a good choice. Hope we will see some further news about the plans of the ODIN project.

I really hope you guys keep on with the great work.
Activity: 263
Merit: 22
@everyone

Blackstone surprised us with a visit earlier today. He confirmed he will continue development on ODN after ODIN has succesfully transitioned off to its own chain. His own estimation is that he will wait until fall to start working on ODN again. The goal for ODN is to be a community-based coin, much like Bitcoin, without a "central power" in command.
Claus intends to return more often to the Discord server. When he does, please make him feel decently welcomed. The focus will inevitably be "ODN vs ODIN" or "Pete vs Claus", but when that happens try and steer the conversation to the positive side of things: ODN is confirmed to carry on. This should be understood throughout the community: they will indeed have a stake in both coin's success.

So please try and show understanding - even when you might not have it. Also no attacking of Claus soldiers. The aim is to give the appearance of peace and understanding.

Bitcoin didn't have an ICO so it largely is a community-based coin. ODN can't claim this as funds were raised to develop it.

So is ODIN the project that gets the ICO funds now? Do they get split between the 2 teams?

How can a project take a 3-4 month break after collecting a lot of money? Everyone needs to be accountable. Perhaps initial investors should be entitled to a partial refund.
@everyone

Hypo's ODIN Blog (on what's available at this time):

Odin Blockchain Commentary: https://odinhypo.com/2018/05/08/what-is-odin-anyways/

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Quick question, can government block Obsidian? like Russian just blocked Telegram app?

Telegram not blocked, but they tried to) I them as use so and continue to) live in Russia.Now when there is a VPN it is difficult to block something

This. It is increasingly difficult to block or censor anything when a new ip address is a click away. And it will be even more difficult to block anything that is encrypted and decentralised.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
whats the most active channel for announcements and discussion guys?
english Obsidian Platform telegram group, more than 600 members, active administrators always answer questions, join https://t.me/obsidian_eng
Yes, telegram has always been the most active part of every project, where you can discuss with the developers the progress of the project directly.
english Obsidian Platform telegram group, more than 600 members, active administrators always answer questions, join https://t.me/obsidian_eng
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
So we have good news and bad news. Good news is ODN looks like it'll live, but the bad news is that it's conformed that Claus is sending people over to bullshit all over us.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Can anyone tell me, wtf is going on?

Has the fork/swap already happened? Does it have to be claimed? There is little to no information about just about anything regarding Obsidian and Odin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Quick question, can government block Obsidian? like Russian just blocked Telegram app?

Telegram not blocked, but they tried to) I them as use so and continue to) live in Russia.Now when there is a VPN it is difficult to block something
Pages:
Jump to: