Pages:
Author

Topic: OC AsicBoost Antminer S9, T9+ Bmminer - Deploy Tool and access to set freq, volt, Fan Disable - page 2. (Read 23657 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 347
I did it but remember you had to replace my PIC32 making the boards out of use: s
Activity: 67
Merit: 24
Hi, ok it's working I do not test then ...

I have moved forward again, and I have "unblock" the display of the PCB temperature in the minor status instead of "Temp (chip1)"Wink it works well: p

2nd, would it be possible for you to provide a screenshot of an overclocked T9 +? I want to change the tenssion of my T9 +! : p and if you would have a log of the kernel where you can see the tenssion modify?

thank you Wink

Hi, I do not have any screenshots saved of the kernel logs. You can install on a machine and check it out yourself.
Hi, ok it's working I do not test then ...

I have moved forward again, and I have "unblock" the display of the PCB temperature in the minor status instead of "Temp (chip1)"Wink it works well: p

2nd, would it be possible for you to provide a screenshot of an overclocked T9 +? I want to change the tenssion of my T9 +! : p and if you would have a log of the kernel where you can see the tenssion modify?

thank you Wink
Yes, do you think i'm ready to test this mod on T9+ without bmminer ?

I don't think it will work, single board test was compiled for S9. There are different options for T9+.
Yes, do you think i'm ready to test this mod on T9+ without bmminer ?
yes i agree !! but i using one bmminer original (no compiled by me) , i don't think that problem for other machine (may be i don't reason), on my S9 i tested 7 x bmminer, i try man !!! lol

on the other hand I am disappointed that no more people try your mod Sad on paper it is the best for my taste!

Try getting the single-board test from the package and the rest of the files and use your original bmminer with it. Single-board test should be able to overclock any bmminer

About people no trying the mod, probably because I am a newbie on this forum, and there are more established threads with overclocking topic.

Good luck!
yes i agree !! but i using one bmminer original (no compiled by me) , i don't think that problem for other machine (may be i don't reason), on my S9 i tested 7 x bmminer, i try man !!! lol

on the other hand I am disappointed that no more people try your mod Sad on paper it is the best for my taste!
Hi ! i tested your firmware, but i'm sorry din't working for me... only 11 200Gh/s at 725mhz and set 900mv Sad

no subject, i continue to dev my code, and now i'm ready to change voltage by 5mv .... for exemple i tested 885mv, 890mv, 895mv and more ! well done ! perfect working ! and show on kernel log (and verify by my power plug counter)

Ya.. it's triky to get it working on some machines, needs debuging when is not working. We usually do a lot of tests for the farms we work with on deploying custom firmware. Good luck with your code! It's always the best to choose the tools that works for your case as what worked for others might not work for you.
Hi ! i tested your firmware, but i'm sorry din't working for me... only 11 200Gh/s at 725mhz and set 900mv Sad

no subject, i continue to dev my code, and now i'm ready to change voltage by 5mv .... for exemple i tested 885mv, 890mv, 895mv and more ! well done ! perfect working ! and show on kernel log (and verify by my power plug counter)
Not LPM ... but I use the last official BMMINER of an S9 without changing it, and he finds, by chance, he accepts the change of tenssion! : d

I just work a few hours (to find the apel code), the advantage is that the BMMINER is the last, so compatible with any hashboard (i think),

on the other hand, I tried my mod, but with another BMMINER, but that does not change the tenssion ...

I am currently running a 13.5 to 15.3Th / 1600W / 725mhz / 900mv

In my tests I was using 675, getting ~14.2 with 1350W and 890mv on a 13.5 old machine on antpool or btc.com, slush doesn't like LPM yet. The wattage varies from machine to machine, mainly
lower Voltages will use less power.
Not LPM ...

I just work a few hours (to find the apel code), the advantage , so compatible with any hashboard (i think),

on the other hand, I tried my mod, but with another BMMINER, but that does not change the tenssion ...

I am currently running a 13.5 to 15.3Th / 1600W / 725mhz / 900mv
ha !!! All my excuses, I saw in the kernel that the tenssion did not change, so I did not bother to continue my test: s

On the other hand, after many tests, I am happy to say that I just finished my code on "set-miner-config" and "minerconfiguration.cgi" which works perfectly with a BMMINER of ogirine, I manage to take the control freq, fan, and tenssion, all with the right temperature card, and everything is well displayed in kernel log !!! I'm happy: p

but your LPM OC deserves that I look more closely !!!, if this is independent of BMMINER, then it should be compatible T9 +? without copying bmminer of corse;) I always try to increase the tenssion on a T9 +;)

Glad to hear you work on your version as well. Let me know how your version works, it's indeed nice if you can set it just from the minerconfiguration.cgi, I did not check that as there are some funky ways of setting voltage on the PIC. Does your version work with LPM as well ?

Good luck!
ha !!! All my excuses, I saw in the kernel that the tenssion did not change, so I did not bother to continue my test: s

On the other hand, after many tests, I am happy to say that I just finished my code which works perfectly , I manage to take the control freq, fan, and tenssion, all with the right temperature card, and everything is well displayed in kernel log !!! I'm happy: p

but your LPM OC deserves that I look more closely !!!, if this is independent of BMMINER, then it should be compatible T9 +? without copying bmminer of corse;) I always try to increase the tenssion on a T9 +;)
I try this on my S9 13.5Th, by flashing on interface web.

Freq and asicboost work perfect ! but not voltage Sad ...

I set 700mhz and 900mv and apply , the miner boot correctly at 700mhz but 870mv ...

Hi, the voltage and freq is being set from outside bmminer on this version because of the closed source code which was not released yet, you are not going to see in the logs of bmminer saying the voltage. You will see a message called Custom Overwrite set pic voltage=%d on chain[%d] where the logs for bmminer starts after it finished booting.

The nice part of this firmware mod is that it should work with any version of bmminer, just replace the single-bard test file (and the interface files) on your regular firmware and is going to overclock voltage and freq, making it
easier for those antminer s9 versions which were not compatible with the open source firmware.

Alex
I try this on my S9 13.5Th, by flashing on interface web.

Freq and asicboost work perfect ! but not voltage Sad ...

I set 700mhz and 900mv and apply , the miner boot correctly at 700mhz but 870mv ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 30
And what are the results?
Hashrate/freq/power usage?
thank you works smoothly

You are welcome! I have some users which said it did not work for them, but I think they did not set the voltage for their machine, and some machines won't start with the default set
by bmminer or something.. Trying to figure out what is their issue.

Good luck!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hi Alex, do you have an update?

Hi, yes, please send me the firmware which was working for you and will send you a patching file containing that firmware.

I was able to overclock the miner from outside the bmminer, Freq and Voltage. Right now I did it for the Asic Boost firmware from
Bitmain. Here's a link:

Attention!!! S9 only.
http://torrent-miner.com/tools/Antminer-S9-LPM-20181023_OC.tar.gz

I am working on disabling fan check, but for those interested on that, get in touch on discord or PM as that's not going to be released for free.
thank you works smoothly
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My experiance on 2 x T9 + is:

675Mhz - 810Mv (display in kernel log) and about 12.4 Ths for 1400W at maturity

Strongly your Bmminer that I can adjust the voltage! because to mount the Freq does not give good result because the card hash moin quickly ...

https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/10/03/181003103711543667.jpg
Hi my friend can you say me for  teach overclock t9+
Tx

There are some repair shops around, check the forum for that.

The thing is that the s9 firmware should not start the on the T9+, at least the ones I did before, this one is from
bitmain, so maybe they changed stuff..
Pages:
Jump to: