Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 38. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Always on october and November until december is the month of crypto, but how about of this years will be the month of crypto or not, so far bitcoin and altcoin price still down ana its not good for investment.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
what do you mean by crypto or btc months, what you mean is market recovery or crypto, if so, but now the crypto market situation is getting worse and the price is decreasing, whether in the coming months what will happen to crypto we do not know because it is very difficult to determine what will happen to the market in the future.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
Hope it will be so, and we will repeat the last years story and the market will recover eventually.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
Well we might keep seeing red until ETF do really approved and it will be delayed again until febuary. I do agree that from this october many good things seems coming into cryptocurrency but i think its not enough. Maybe in crypto will recovery in the end of next year not in the end of this year, the development and clarity of regulations will takes time, and i do believe in few months more people will realize how blockchain is so important.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Now it is impossible to predict the movement of the market growth or decline in the exchange rate of coins,although usually at the end of the year there is a rise so we wait for the repetition of December 2017.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

When this month ends, we can know exactly the trend of the last months of this year. I think the next will be the downtrend of Bitcoin and uptrend of Altcoin because the capital flow are transfering from Bitcoin to Altcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
These assumption of October and December been the best month for cryptocurrency is not real and at it's bet a speculative  assumption. If you look at coinmarketcap, you will see transaction are reducing so also is the value depreciating!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I really hope so, up until today i've still keeping coins that i won't sell cause the price isn't good enough. By the end of this year if the price is good, then i could be able to sell it to make some profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

I think that the price of BTC will steadily increase in the long term and may even set a record
I hope that because many people are waiting for the return of crypto prices, since the beginning of the year crypto prices have decreased until now and hopefully hopefully in October and December the beginning of Crypto's rise will be stable.
Activity: 69
I don't know but we will surely know when we cross it and we are already in ste one out of the three , I believe the bear won't let it look like bull for now but as people used to say the no one knows crypto , so am patiently waiting.
Patience is the main key in running a business, markets often go up and down. don't know when Crypto will rise again, but I'm sure Crypto will grow even though sooner or later. Don't worry and don't panic, stay optimistic the market won't be forever like this, it will definitely rise again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I think so, because in the end of year cryptocurrency will always grow, so you can try to invest right now for make more profit on cryptocurrency investing, but before you invest your money on cryptocurrency i suggest you to read a lot about the coin and know the risk.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I don't know but we will surely know when we cross it and we are already in ste one out of the three , I believe the bear won't let it look like bull for now but as people used to say the no one knows crypto , so am patiently waiting.
Activity: 392
Do not know also about this, until now crypto is still sluggish and there has been no improvement, I don't know for the end of this year whether crypto will slowly rise or still be flat
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
many predictions say that October will be the starting point for recovering the price of crypto currencies and making December the peak of the recovery of crypto currency prices. but if we look at the current situation, it is undeniable that the price has recovered, but I am not sure this will reach its peak in December
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

We are in October now, and there is no any sign for the crypto, but some of the coins have got delist from the market, some of the coins get increase although it's not too high. We still have two months later to see what will happen at the market and we hope that the market will start to recover and many coins can rise again. It still difficult to try to increase higher but I am sure that it will happen soon or later so it is worth if we can be patient again while we have a chance to buy more. We don't know when the times for the market to start rise.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
like last year, where in November the price of BTC fell to 5k USD, whereas in December the price of BTC flew to 19k USD, everyone was surprised and also at that time BTC was in the spotlight from all corners of the world. I hope this moment will be repeated again this year and can get a big profit in welcoming 2019
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Crytocurrency is very unpredictable. For the past few month as we can see the market is down.. I am really hoping the last three months of the year
will be prosperous for crypto.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
Not one can predict it but if you follow the season's trend, last quarter of the year is the month for a bull market. But I think if there would be a bull run it will not be as high as last year. I could be wrong because crypto market have full of surprises.
Activity: 398
maybe, but that situation seem to has very low chance to happen
but it's a whole 8months of down trend. we still can hope about that.
I've just bought bitcoin and wait for next few months. best wishes to all you guys Sad(((
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
One economist made an analysis that this year the global financial crisis could begin and begin first in China, then spread to the whole world. If this is the case, then everyone will run into the crypt as a safe haven.
Pages:
Jump to: