Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 42. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think December will be much better. We can't compare with this year, every year will not be same as this year. But in general,the rebirth of cryptocurrency market will be closer to December.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I don't think that it will be that way(if you mean for top coins).Maybe for some new projects-yes, but for top ones I think next year.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Unpredictability is the characteristic of any currency of share market and bitcoin is also included. As October and November is the verge of snow fall and the market gets a bit slow, so anyone might predict anything. But that doesn't reduce its unpredictability.
Activity: 168
Yes, it has always been like that, but for some reason, it will turn out to me that this year we will not see growth in October and December and therefore we will be content with flat
Activity: 196
I think that October will not get better, I hope November will show itself and winter will please us the market will begin to recover.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
We cannot predict whether this year at the end of the year crypto will return or it will decrease even more, because right now if we see prices also decline and are certainly very detrimental
Activity: 131
Perhaps December. I do not believe in any month, know that when will come new investment in the market, we will begin to grow, and when people start to panic and sell everything, we will start to fall. This is enough to track the cycles of the market.
Activity: 518
No one knows for sure, if the bull run will happen again this year in October or December. The only thing we know for sure, that the bull run will happen. So stay calm, buy more coins at the bottom and wait for the bullish market to come. 9 months have passed, it is a good time now.
Activity: 32
This shady bearish market actually proves all most all of the predictions false. But I do hope situations will get better in October and in December. Usually a lot of cash flows in these two months and we can expect this to positively affeect crypto market.
Activity: 756
a lot of expectations from this month until the end of the year even later is a good time for crypto. and for the moment it's been greeted with price stability and it is certainly a good start. in some time in the future might just when many investors back and start making market volume increases then the great hope also to see the market to recover.
Merit: 12
It would not be correct to generalise based on previous year. Yes there is market cycle but we can't know which months will be bull. We will have to wait and see.
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
There isn't any fixed months set aside for crypto to take on bull runs. Bull market is determined by several factors which include the acceptance of Bitcoin in another country or renowned business, Bitcoin users refraining from the panic selling etc.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
There's no proof to that but everyone knows that there is always a greater chance of rising when we reach the last months of the year. It is always our last chance of waking up the market after suffering from tragic FUDs in the long bear period. It could still not favor us but because money is very abundant in December, I really hope they would spend it on crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I feel December is the month for Crypto market. I am hoping market to bounce back, but i don't think it will reach all time high this soon. I would say another 1-2 years to recover from this sluggish maarket.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
I think October to December months ico 80% success and crypto market 80% increase. The price of 70% coins in the crypto market between October to December of 2017 year is increased .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I certainly hope so, but the cryptocurrency market is nothing if not unpredictable. I did start freaking out in December 2017 because I saw a crash coming... however I wasn't able to sell because I'd moved from Europe to the U.S. and Coinbase would switch over my account... but I guess that's off topic. I personally think in the next 9 months we'll have a strong bull run, but I can't predict when.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
It certainly seems like it.
The market has been incredibly stable for the last couple months, always within the $6000s for btc range.
We has a small leap above 7k, but the price staying in a certain range is a great sign.

On top of that, we have many countries openly adopting cryptocurrencies and regulations in favor of the crypto market.
Add on to that signs of mainstream companies and traditional markets adopting blokchain tech and we are set for another bull run.

However, whether that starts in october or not is yet to be seen.
But we can definitely expect it to happen before the end of this year.
I think what we will see is a very steady growth from here to november.
Then, as people gain confidence from that growth, a very explosive bull run at the very end of the year.
This has been the pattern and there is no reason to not expect it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

I doubt that, only one thing that can make crypto fly like sky rocket to the moon is SEC approved Bitcoin ETF, SEC Considering to approve ETF until desember 2018 - February 2019
copper member
Activity: 269
I don't think so, everyday is a day for crypto. It just happen that the last quarter of the year that many people invest on crypto because of the money they got from bonus in the company and they gamble it on crypto.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
I really hope that in October it will be the beginning of crypto growth and we can see from a market that is moving forward even though it is not significant but to go to the bull market like last year I think it is very difficult but as investment I hope this does not happen to market growth but also on real ICO projects so that confidence growth is increased
Pages:
Jump to: