Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 41. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I don't think so if this months of october anf december will year of all cryptocurrency.
But for me some crypto coins already raising up for each prices.
indeed this year is the worst year for the crypto world because the price is difficult to rise. of course, only certain coins will go to the moon and increase at the end of this year. we can only wait for it because we will not know what will happen later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
We are in the altcoins section, so if we talk about them, then the possible hard forks ETH may allow this cell to grow, such as the recent growth of Ripple.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I don't think so if this months of october anf december will year of all cryptocurrency.
But for me some crypto coins already raising up for each prices.
Activity: 518
Now it is very difficult to understand it, it is unknown that will be with the crypto market. Nobody can precisely tell as market capitalization will behave. But the situation has changed recently. From January to July of this year crypto fell down, but in posldeny 2 months the situation has come to a stable state. I think that it is the good sign for us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?

i don't think so that crypto market will even hit 400 bn marketcap even after the december. it will may take about 5 years for btc to hit again 20K. i was same optimistic as you are but we should not expect for something big
Activity: 532
only 2 years ago I entered the world of cryptocurrency. according to experience at the end of the previous year, it was indeed the peak between the transition at the end of the year and the beginning of the year. But all of that goes back to market conditions. But I am optimistic and see the current condition is getting better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I don't really know what to say now, it is so unfortunate that up to this time there has been no sign of the bull-run, we have been hoping and hoping. every prediction is just assumption now lol.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Some people have been busy talking that at the end of the year there will be an increase in the crypto market. And this is the moment that has been waiting for it, so we better see it and hopefully it will really happen.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

According to the history, yes, it is so. But what we will see in this year is a big question. Everyone now waits for a big growth of the whole crypto market in October-December and that is exactly what gives me doubts about the same dynamics this time. But how they say the time will tell...
Activity: 462

Perhaps December will please us, but it’s not worth waiting for something grand. October I think will not change anything, and it is very difficult to do so prediction, everything is very unpredictable
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Already now it is visible that a situation of last year in the market this year not to repeat. The cryptocurrency is not going to grow in the price neither now, nor in the nearest future.
Activity: 644
How many such forecasts, do you really think that there will be something very serious? I do not think, although I strongly believe that there will really be very strange things, as the graphics say so many things.
Activity: 296
Not only these months will be profitable because the beginning on the next year will be not less profitable as well, what is more it promises to be very confident in improving.
Activity: 19
Merit: 2
Too soon to tell as the market is always uncertain and this includes the crypto market, we can hope to see a change in the market but nothing can be made clear as to when that'll happen and what we can do right now is wait.
Activity: 490
theoretically, companies should report at the end of the year on profits to investors and close the reporting year. Therefore, it is logical that some kind of supportive market will
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It is hard to even predict accurately if November and December will be the month of crypto. Of course, one can calculate by observing the previous ups and downs of the market. But, we should also keep in mind that crypto market is a volatile one and anything can happen at any time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
For me,I'm not loosing hope that this month of October will be the starting of the price goes up and it continues not only in December but until it in the future.
Activity: 279
It has been said for so many times, I think that everybody has understood it. Just be read when it will start not to lose time in wasting and losing money.
Activity: 532
Yeah, that was true for last year. But there is no law guarantee that thingss will work like that in the last quarter of this year. But I hope that there will be a little bull run at the end of this year.
I don’t believe this because one year ago these people said that 2018 is the year of crypto and especially bitcoin but we saw the opposite situation in the market. Now people once again predict without any technical analysis and survey and give the statement that the last two months will be good for crypto. I want to ask what will happen in the coming two months that the price will go up.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I wouldn't even say last year bull run was contained within the end of the year though, it was really ramping up over the course of the entire year. Lots of price explosions happened early, like ETH for example went from $10 to ~$370 between February and June alone.

A lot of people talk as if the bull run was just a thing that went on in December, but BTC had already done a 10x by then... let alone all the other low cap alts that exploded throughout the year.
Pages:
Jump to: