Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 43. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I hope so, because this year there has never been a Bull Run (crypto price increase very high), so I hope that in October and December are the months of Crypto.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
I saw that December and January is sunny for crypto, october is the same phase like before, its can be fall month for btc. In 2017, bitcoin fall in october as well, then growth itself in desember.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Well, who knows, we might start having that exponential growth in the general market prices of cryptocurrencies now. We have started seeing the glimpse, i just wish it continues.
We will definitely still have a surge in market, but we do not know the exact time foe the bullish market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
Hard one to call, nobody knows, nearly a year now since the last bull run, how time flies! we could be in for another few turbalent months I reckon, but I am bullish long term
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
Let's see that prices are starting to increase at the beginning of October and there are some who predict that Bitcoin will rise to the price of $ 7000 in the near future, so if it continues then it can be ensured that the market will be in the bull market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
Yes October to December has been the best time of the year when cryptocurrencies activities is very high and we should expect another bull run again.  The uncertainty in the market is an avenue for the market to make corrections before another bullish trend. That means now is the best time to buy and hold our coins till around first week of December before selling.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think it is very early. I believe that growth will be somewhere closer to the new year, maybe even in the new year. Okryabr very early for growth. Although Bitcoin is already showing good results.
I think the same way. In October there will be another fall, and in November-December recovery and growth.
legendary
Activity: 2171
Merit: 1201
I have the same thoughts with you, because the market has so far proved it can explode at any time. We are small investors just hoping that it can fomo in time to make money from the market like last year
Activity: 840
Merit: 266

That what everyone wishes, but does there any reality and facts behind this? We can't just take the past year as an example of what market acts because we all agree that the last year was not a just normal year and what happened last year will probably not happen again.
The bottom line is, we do not have any real reason to think that October, November, and December have any different effects on Crypto market but at the same time, we all wish that the upcoming months will be different and we have real positive effects.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hi, everybody. I think the revival of the cryptocurrency market will start next year and 2019 will be the year of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
i hope very much so! we should be ready for any change but i prefer to think that the changes will be to the better Wink together we can affect crypto rising if our faith in it is strong enough
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
No matter what anyone says, reassuring, encouraging or otherwise, it is hard to accept any prediction right now. October seems impossible right now, and the way this year has been, December does not seem any different.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109

I don't think so, it seems for me very banal to connect growing market movings with time of the year. If last year market grew in this period of year, it doesn't mean that market will grow this year in the same period.
Activity: 199
I don't think this year, because at this time the majority of crypto has a fairly high level of difficulty. crypto market is the same, price movements can be said to be unstable.
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
Well this is possible but i dont expect a total market recovery because the market cap this year is really low. I know the market is highly unpredictable but i believe a little bull run will happen before the year runs out i hope.
Bitcoin have been on $6k for months now, its showing signs of a run. Finger crossed
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
If bitcoin falls dramatically again like the previous month, it is likely that it will happen. I just thought if, I took the example of the price of bitcoin because until now the price movement of altcoin depends on the price of bitcoin, let say bitcoin down to the price of $4500 or down more than that then most likely the price of bitcoin will rise even more than $10000, I estimate that out there a lot of people  who are waiting the price of bitcoin drop dramatically and they will start to investing again.
I still do not understand this theory. Who will buy the coin at $4500? I am sure you wont expect new investors to do that, As new investor, I will not read the history, follow the trend and be willing to put my money, What if the price didnt stop at $4500 till it reaches $500. I struggle always with predictions mostly on encouraging that level of dump before the bull run,  It is only the whales that can exploit such market.
Activity: 248

I think the months of October to December are the last quarter of the year, which most business  tend to thrive very well, I quite believe that the price of BTC and altcoins will soon soar because of that fact.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Many people believe that the cryptocurrency market will go up in the near future. I also think that we are really on the verge of a new wave of growth in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 168
I think it is very early. I believe that growth will be somewhere closer to the new year, maybe even in the new year. Okryabr very early for growth. Although Bitcoin is already showing good results.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
everyone hopes for growth, but it seems to me that we may not even see this growth because now manipulations prevail in this market and it would be beneficial for the whales to collapse the market
Whats the benefit of collapsing the market?
Pages:
Jump to: