Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 7. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
And what happened to November, while not a single forecast, not a single assumption, is justified. But the hope that young technology has a chance for further development is great, if only the right people understand it.
because in November the price of crypto currencies fell very deep, this was the most sad month in this bloody year.

Last year it was Nov - Dec which changed the course for the bitcoin as everywhere in the Media it was being covered and was the hot discussion topic. Though this year we have not yet witness the rise like last year but still Dec is coming and may be the month which will change and bring happiness for all of us.

Activity: 406
Merit: 49
The tendency to the fact that it is much better to observe and participate in a market that is actively moving than in a market that stands still for a long period of time any movement of the market allows you to get results
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
And what happened to November, while not a single forecast, not a single assumption, is justified. But the hope that young technology has a chance for further development is great, if only the right people understand it.
because in November the price of crypto currencies fell very deep, this was the most sad month in this bloody year.
Activity: 406
Activity: 1120
Crypto prices are difficult to predict and it is difficult to determine whether in December there will be good news about crypto, so I don't know but I hope there will be good news soon and it will be a good month for crypto
although there will be good news in December, I'm not so sure there will be a good market growth in a short time. market growth requires the right time and planing, we must be patient to wait for it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

What kind of analysin are you going to perform. For example, last February was very good for ICOs and the entire market, while now october is not so good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
I don't think so buddy because it is the last week of November now and still the price is  down.  Cryptocurrency price is difficult to predict.  There is no pattern.  We cannot compare and expect that the same months will give us the bull run market we are waiting.  All we can hope is that there will be good news soon for us. For the meantime why not take advantage of the low price.  Now is the time to buy and investment.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10

It is not about month, it is about years. For example, 2019 will be good because of huge amount of new projects and 2021 does not seem to be so.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Crypto prices are difficult to predict and it is difficult to determine whether in December there will be good news about crypto, so I don't know but I hope there will be good news soon and it will be a good month for crypto
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
There's really no month for crypto I think. Timing of the market like this would give you more risk than you might want to have. This is a bad notion or analysis to add as it could lead to speculation.

that sounds about right. If you time it and it doesn't go your way you will be very disappointed. It's better to just sit back and let it do its recovery which may take few months or more.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com

Everyone is waiting for the winter, but no one gave the probability that you will be able to earn. Do not hope for a certain month, you should hope for their capabilities and their skills
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
I think december would be good for the market and investors will start buying more to not lose the opportunity to buy low and sell high next year.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
In that month crypto currencies increased rapidly last year but the development of crypto currencies no one can know for sure what we can only take advantage of opportunities to benefit
Activity: 322
The dact crypto down, so we must show that we are still waiting for more years but still have to make sure it is not to avoid waste of time and also financial
Activity: 651
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October was definitely not a good month for cryptocurrencies. About December, I will not tell you anything, because it has not yet come, but something tells me that it will not happen.
October-December is still a month that is not so perfect for crypto, crypto perfection might be able to be seen in 2019. And that can be a moment that will happen.
Activity: 238
October was definitely not a good month for cryptocurrencies. About December, I will not tell you anything, because it has not yet come, but something tells me that it will not happen.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Looking from which side to look. To buy BTC is now the most ideal time, so if you can buy it, do it. And in no case do not merge
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Yeah, both months are good for crypto and to my mind there is a probability for a pump , just a small pump on this market.
How do you think?
indeed from yesterday in October and December it was a very good month for crypto pumping prices, but for now the price of pumping seems very small because this year is a bad year for crypto
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
There's really no month for crypto I think. Timing of the market like this would give you more risk than you might want to have. This is a bad notion or analysis to add as it could lead to speculation.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Unpredictable 2018 the market continues to decline, which is holding back must be nervous can be tempted to do panic sales is indeed a confusing situation
Pages:
Jump to: