Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 9. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
no one can ensure the development of crypto currencies even days and years no one can ensure we can only see from the past year as a motivation to increase our confidence and patience in investing
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Normally we were expecting a rise since October like previous year and for december we were thinking bitcoin can pass 10k+ when we thoght about market, but everything went to the opposite way and we dropped to 4k dollar almost, we will see what will happen at december but I have no idea about market moves anymore.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October was not good for cryptos and much worse this November, I hope in the next month that bitcoin will recover even $6k to $7k.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Seems like it is wrong about October. But may be December will bring us more fun. I hope the crypto will recover some day
October was wrong and I also doubt that December will be the same because we can see that the market has not yet generated positive things, the storm is not over yet and December is coming very close, I just fear this year will be a very bad phase for crypto. But at least with so many positive comments and analysis every day about hope in December, I still exist a glimmer of hope for the return, hope luck will come, me and many have lost too much money to this market
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Of course not. You can't even imagine how wrong you are. The fall is just beginning, Bitcoin and Ethereum will still fall to the bottom. According to my forecasts, Ethereum will cost $ 80 and Bitcoint $ 2600-3800. After that, growth will begin. But it will be in the second half of 2019 at least
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
As its already end of November and all is  the same, we can hope for December only,all this year we expected bull but it hasnt come ,would like to see it on December and afther that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think that there is no direct dependence, and if the fact that last year in December there were peaks does not mean that this year will be a similar situation. I think the script is unpredictable.
Yes no generalization should be made in this way, market conditions are constantly changing everytime and previous year there is big news like cboe futures and they affected much the market, there is huge volume so if we considering current conditions, there is no similarity with previous year.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I think that there is no direct dependence, and if the fact that last year in December there were peaks does not mean that this year will be a similar situation. I think the script is unpredictable.
I agree with you, indeed in November and December is the crypto month, but there is something very clear that distinguishes from the current year and the current year namely the increase and decrease.
Activity: 392
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October was not very good and I didn't notice very good positive changes but I hope December wil be better because this is the end of the year and people would want to invest their money
It was true for previous two years but for 2018 it changed and probably these months are worst last months in crypto history. We couldnt sell and have to hodl altcoins so we are waiting now I'm sure good days will come.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
This assumption is turning out to be false. Cryptocurrency can rally anytime of the year as the trigger could happen anytime.  The bull rally expectation of cryptocurrency in the months of October to December is dashed as there are more dump in price now!
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think if Bitcoin continues to fall, there are two possibilities!
1. When all investors sell encrypted products for fear of losing huge losses, the market will completely collapse!
2. When Bitcoin falls to a certain low point, huge whales or a large number of investors join the market, and the bull market is coming soon!
copper member
Activity: 126
We had this anticipation since the earliest month of this fourth quarter but so far October has failed us and November is worse hit we do not know what December will be like but expectations are low. It is a very horrible year for crypto
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October month already passed without bull run. But there have still good chance with December month. Every investors are waiting for this month. We can see good spike in Bitcoin and altcoin price.
Activity: 396
Everyone who sees the market through history is wrong. Capitalists will not let most investors make money. When many people think so, the market will go in the opposite direction. This is the cryptocurrency. Not every investor here can make money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
Until now there is no good news, even bitcoin and altcoin have decreased and because we are almost there at the end of the year, I'm not sure that crypto will rise at the end of the year. Moreover, there are also many whales holders who don't give a signal, especially since the BCH has been announced HF,  they has split its hash and the miners have made conflicts.
Merit: 101
Yes, the months of crypto decline is not otherwise. What is interesting, you can now get money or take at least some active action. It seems again everything goes to the beginning of everything.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
In October, the price of coins was still very low and I think in December the price of coins will rise. If in December the price of coins recovers and rises, I think prices will not rise the same as in 2017. But we must keep thinking positively that the end of this year the price of coins will increase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Seems like it is wrong about October. But may be December will bring us more fun. I hope the crypto will recover some day
Pages:
Jump to: