Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 11. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I look forward to growing every day, every month! Otherwise nothing! December is just around the corner, there are high hopes for it!
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Maybe in the past years, you might be correct. But in this year 2018, this is 100% wrong. Crypto was bad throughout the year and we are already in November and I don't think December will bring anything special.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Until now the market has not been able to recover and in my opinion it will be difficult for December to recover. but hope still remains. I hope it can happen at least even though it wasn't like last 2017.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think this time the month of crypto will be April, May or June. It is unlikely that a bull rally will occur in the next 3 - 4 months. The trend is the opposite to lower prices.
Activity: 275
My opinion is the following: I really would like to believe it, but I think that everything will remain in its place, nothing will change.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes, according to charts both months were profitable for crypto, so I think this year will repeat history in december at least.
We need bull run!
Activity: 368
Hmm really i never knew crypto has its own month well crypto is unpredictable you can it will be good this month and it turns out to be bad or even worse lest not just give it any month lets just wait and see what it will turn out to be thanks
cryptucrrency world is a very complicated one and i thinkmtat making any predictions is wrong and can bring even damage
Activity: 368
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
these month were good but i thinkmthat as a whole 2018 was not that great and i hopwe that the next year is going to be a win one
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Hmm really i never knew crypto has its own month well crypto is unpredictable you can it will be good this month and it turns out to be bad or even worse lest not just give it any month lets just wait and see what it will turn out to be thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I do not expect prices of coins to rise in November. I expect prices of coins to rise in December. I bought myself some altcoins. I want to be rich in 2019.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
Everyone always hopes for the next month, or for the next quarter, in winter for spring, spring for summer, in summer again for winter. It seems that the crypto market is a market of faith and hope.

The sad truth, isn't it? on the other hand, what can we do except waiting and hoping that the situation will be better? We have passed so much, and we're still here. This means the market will survive, and we'll become more experienced and powerful!
Activity: 238
You probably do not consider the situation on the market as manipulative. Now it is very difficult to say that the month will be really successful.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Someone saw growth in October? I just watched the convulsions.
If you call it growth, I think it's time to leave this area and go to trade gold.
Activity: 420
October and December were previously forecast as very steep months in order to invest in cryptocurrencies. You understand that, in general, forecasts are very common and tell people when to invest and what to do.
Activity: 336

For me, all the months in a year are crypto months. I discovered this area of activity for myself and I like it more and more here. It is a pity that I have not been able to earn a lot, but I have hopes for that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I don't know, now it's in mid-November but the signs of a market revival don't seem to exist, it's hard to predict about this, and until now I also still hold the coins I have to sell them waiting for the market to rise again
It is best to keep in the long term. The market has not recovered and is in a very difficult period. I think the discount will go on for a very long time and you should wait more. Most investors are feeling depressed about the current situation but it will soon end and everything will return to its orbit.

Although I do not like everything what is going on the market, I am ready to wait for the better times. Time will come, if not in December, than later, in 2019. I am not short of money to sell everything.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
not necessarily too, because crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly over time without us knowing it. but all hope that this can happen because the market has not experienced significant growth for a long time.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
I believe but now I'm confious of what real happening to our dear Bitcoin. Why the price going at the botton even this months is said to be the rising point of the market. Keep updated and hope everything will be fine sooner or later this 2018.
Activity: 350
💲

absolutely not, we are not dealing in months anymore. we should start thinking in years. and not year by year, but more like periods of three years at a time. this period will probably be a bear market of three years. 2018 to 2020, more likely. after that we could see some improvements, if real cryptocurrency projects survive and start being useful and accepted world wide. after that we could see cycles of up and downs, yearly. but still, this is only speculation
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
As we can see in the current market situation in these months,  cryptocurrency market it wasn't good, too many people predict that bitcoin will increased it's price in these months but it not happent, Crypticurrency it's unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: