Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 10. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
It is so, during october in december crypto tends to be pumped.
But last year it was on a bullish trend and now we dropped to bottom point and will rebounce a bit
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Unfortunately I can't say that for me, October was the crucial month and I still earned something. Now huge hopes for December and huge expectations that everything will be justified
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
Why is March profitable for Bitcoin?
He really grew in this period, but it was so long ago that most of it is from books it read.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The crypto market is so unpredictable that the bull runs cannot be connected to exact months. Last year in we had good gains in that months but it does not mean that it will repeat this year. Up to know we have the opposite trend than we had last year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Actually we are in November so December is closer and probably can be the changing direction month...
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
I do not observe the binding to the season
the market is tied to money) and their owners. can significantly influence the situation on the market the one who has big capital
plus news. it is easy enough to create panic and fluctuations of almost any coin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Crypto is unpredictable,so it is difficult to predict October and December as the month of crypto,we have passed October and close to December, nothing is happening yet.

Last time BTC needed 30days or so to jump, but like you mentioned its so unpredictable no one can pinpoint the day or month when
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Crypto is unpredictable,so it is difficult to predict October and December as the month of crypto,we have passed October and close to December, nothing is happening yet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
It seems there will be no/little bull market for crypto towards yr 2018 ending, though many persons may still be hopeful... But I don't think it will be as high as 2017(if only it happens).
Activity: 322
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?

I think these months are crucial. And if in December everything changes in the most abrupt way, then we will eventually be able to see at least some prospect for 2019
Activity: 309
I don't think so, there is no month for crypto this year, there will only be a continuous bull market, Bitcoin has down again today.
we need to be more patient and wait until bullish comes back.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
In cryptocurrency there is no dependence on months and seasons. It's just a coincidence that last year the situation changed in October and December. Now I don't believe in anything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
It may well be that the cryptocurrency will not even begin to grow this year, so no need to once again hope, just wait and we will see for ourselves!
Activity: 269
For now, I don't think it can be guessed whether the coin price will rise this month, 2018 is a year of severe decline for the market, different from the previous year, 2017, where crypto prices are experiencing a rise and large market volume, perhaps increasing time if the crypto community does not disseminate good news about crypto, the market will remain below because investors are experiencing panic about the future of crypto. In my opinion the crypto community must disseminate good news about crypto and the future of crypto, so that large investors will remain in crypto and the market will rise again and be normal.
Activity: 182
For me, it is surprising that now people still believe that cryptocurrencies depend on the month. It seems to me that everyone has long understood that there is a dependence on the world of cryptocurrency events
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
As it turned out, October was not a month of cryptocurrency ... November also aggravated the situation! Now all hope for 12 of December is that after the launch of Bakkt the price will increase and the market will grow!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Yes, those are the months where the crypto market is the busiest. As you can see if 2017 is a continuous pump coin, this year is the red day of this market.  Cheesy
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
As you can see in November, the crypto market dropped sharply. The BTC dropped to over $ 5k5 and the Altcoins were all red. I'm not sure that December, crypto and BTC will come back because the market is so bad.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
in the 2017 it was true, now I see that it not depends from month, it depends from many reasons, I think Q1 2019 could be good for market
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I don't see any solid fundamental reasons for great growth. Bakkt? It too much expected that's why II don't wait any influence from it. ETF? I think SEC will continue to postpone till Jan-Feb '19. And what else?
Pages:
Jump to: