Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 12. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 23, 2013, 08:05:45 AM
And considering the low prices we had the past 12 hours your stupid smile is based on what exactly, please?

Just living by the old adage "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". Seems like it is serving me well as I sold quite a bit higher than we are trading now, and because I bought most below 15 life is good Cheesy

BTW how you guys believe anything will go live today? If someone doesn't make the deadline twice what makes you believe they will the 3rd time around? No, sounds more like the final pump to me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 23, 2013, 07:57:11 AM
Actually what happen with announcement of UNOCS when i click enter on UNOCS bridge - nothing happens? It`s like a show website for our three currency, work only links to forums. Empty of meaningful content website.

Yes, does not work for me too.

Straight from the feathercoin forum:
** Update: 3:01am -> We're still going hot today as stated above - Back end clean-up, enter not operational just yet **

Thanks for the clarification
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
July 23, 2013, 06:56:01 AM
Actually what happen with announcement of UNOCS when i click enter on UNOCS bridge - nothing happens? It`s like a show website for our three currency, work only links to forums. Empty of meaningful content website.

** Update: 3:01am -> We're still going hot today as stated above - Back end clean-up, enter not operational just yet **
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
July 23, 2013, 06:42:09 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
July 23, 2013, 06:34:44 AM
Here comes the DUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!
Good luck guys, nice "UNOCS" BTW  Shocked

Hold on guys. This guy is a memecoin backer so he totally knows what he is doing.

Yup, made some nice money in MEME, but Im all out now. Now I am fully invested in BTC after dumping my PXC earlier today  Grin

And considering the low prices we had the past 12 hours your stupid smile is based on what exactly, please?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
July 23, 2013, 06:30:21 AM

July 23, 2013, 06:24:11 AM

Hold on guys. This guy is a memecoin backer so he totally knows what he is doing.

Yup, made some nice money in MEME, but Im all out now. Now I am fully invested in BTC after dumping my PXC earlier today  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 23, 2013, 06:19:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
July 23, 2013, 06:16:39 AM

Know your meme Tongue
Activity: 106
July 23, 2013, 06:12:06 AM

Activity: 22
July 23, 2013, 04:54:24 AM

Another one realizing he should have bought at .0002

pssst...  your to late Tongue

July 23, 2013, 04:43:47 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 22, 2013, 02:53:27 PM
It seems everyone is solo mining. Network hashrate is 700 megahash now, all the pools are below 30 megahash. I think people just realized the worth of this coin.  Wink

It's just the diff retarget ^^

The majority of miners left the pools because of low profitability with current diff.

And the global hashrate is not up to date (it will take some blocks to match the real hashrate).

Did you do something wrong? Diff went higher than it was before 15 already

11.35 >> 8.15 >> 14.67

As I see.
Activity: 84
July 22, 2013, 02:45:30 PM
It seems everyone is solo mining. Network hashrate is 700 megahash now, all the pools are below 30 megahash. I think people just realized the worth of this coin.  Wink

The majority of miners left the pools because of low profitability with current diff.

And the global hashrate is not up to date (it will take some blocks to match the real hashrate).

Did you do something wrong? Diff went higher than it was before 15 already
July 22, 2013, 01:54:31 PM

Yeah didnt see the retarget, just came home. Smiley However its ~ 500 mh now.
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2013, 01:21:29 PM

July 22, 2013, 12:29:18 PM

July 21, 2013, 04:33:34 PM
from the unocs.com website:

Due to concerns from several emails, we have taken steps to protect the system.
To allow for Cloudflare DNS changes to propagate, we have pushed the launch time back by 24hrs.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I don't see that anywhere on unocs.com...

Hit CTRL+F5 Smiley

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 21, 2013, 04:23:47 PM
from the unocs.com website:

Due to concerns from several emails, we have taken steps to protect the system.
To allow for Cloudflare DNS changes to propagate, we have pushed the launch time back by 24hrs.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I don't see that anywhere on unocs.com...
Activity: 98
July 21, 2013, 03:57:12 PM
Okay serious question here.

For people living in the USA, what is the legality of actually using PXC for it's intended purpose.

I assume you would have researched it heavily before fronting servers inside the USA for online gambling.

No attacks, I just want some honest answers here. Maybe some citations or sources of information if possible.

SatoshiDice has restricted USA access, and reading their terms it states:

NOTICE: Your IP appears to be from the United States or another jurisdiction where SatoshiDice does not offer its service. You may not access the satoshidice.com website or service from the United States or any other excluded jurisdiction. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions.

5.3 JURISDICTIONS. Persons located in or residents of the United States and the United States Territories (the “Prohibited Jurisdictions”) are not permitted make use of the Service.  For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing restrictions on engaging in real-money play from Prohibited Jurisdictions applies equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on play by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement.  An attempt at circumvention includes, but is not limited to, manipulating the information used by SatoshiDice to identify your location and providing SatoshiDice with false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence.
Pages:
Jump to: