Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 7. (Read 151395 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 01, 2013, 05:04:55 PM
Cheesy Cheesy they changed block target from 90s to 50s Cheesy nice gesture

That is not a problem DGC and WDC has much lower block rate.

Yes it is, you did it 2 months after release, you decreased value of coin, basically hitting in balls all those who mined and bought PXC within those 2 months Cheesy

you hold pxc?  i don't

better do it after 2 months then after 2 years
coin is still cheap now and not many on market
premine could become worth a bit less,  so devs must have good reasons cause no benefit 4 them

Yes I did hold PXC, of course I sold as soon as they announced this update Cheesy 40% devaluation is not cool

its not a 40 percent devaluation, on a total of 3.5m coins mined up to now there will be, say 30k coins more every day, for a healthy market that's not a lot

PXC doesn't have healthy market, they haven't yet healed from last week fiasko
Activity: 66
Kimoto for president!
August 01, 2013, 05:00:26 PM

Yes it is, you did it 2 months after release, you decreased value of coin, basically hitting in balls all those who mined and bought PXC within those 2 months Cheesy

you hold pxc?  i don't

premine could become worth a bit less,  so devs must have good reasons cause no benefit 4 them

Yes I did hold PXC, of course I sold as soon as they announced this update Cheesy 40% devaluation is not cool

its not a 40 percent devaluation, on a total of 3.5m coins mined up to now there will be, say 30k coins more every day, for a healthy market that's not a lot
August 01, 2013, 04:56:16 PM

you hold pxc?  i don't

Activity: 66
Kimoto for president!
August 01, 2013, 04:45:59 PM

you hold pxc?  i don't

premine could become worth a bit less,  so devs must have good reasons cause no benefit 4 them

August 01, 2013, 04:30:48 PM

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
August 01, 2013, 04:16:46 PM

August 01, 2013, 04:09:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
August 01, 2013, 03:54:17 PM
New client update click this link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2848691

Great Smiley

To be safe: make a back-up of your wallet.dat on a regular base and before updating clients! That goes for every coin Smiley

In Windows, for PhenixCoin, you can find your wallet.dat in the following folder: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Phenixcoin
PXC Research Team
August 01, 2013, 03:18:00 PM
New client update click this link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2848691
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
August 01, 2013, 10:28:31 AM
Hello guys,

The trolls paradise is gonna be converted to Hell any time now. Just wait and watch it is coming sooner then you think. I can't give any timer and can't tell what it is. But it is big and Phenix is going to rise again from it's Ashes.

For the love of god don't say any time now or soon. First of all it needs to be delivered, then it also needs to be good.
PXC Research Team
August 01, 2013, 09:37:59 AM
Hello guys,

Just wait and watch some new things are coming out. I can't give any timer and can't tell what it is. But it is big and Phenix is going to rise again from it's Ashes.
Activity: 197
July 31, 2013, 06:05:48 PM
PXC is now listed at https://coinex.pw exchange Wink

I will have to check it out

Thanks
Activity: 420
Activity: 448
July 31, 2013, 04:07:05 PM
PXC is now listed at https://coinex.pw exchange Wink
Activity: 252
July 30, 2013, 10:54:06 PM
Good day everyone Smiley

Good day to you also JohnCar, I have kept quiet through all of this but I still believe in what you guys are trying to do here.  If it takes a year so be it, I can be a very patient person when it comes to something I believe and trust.

Take your time and do it right the first time from here on out.

BTW

I have supported this coin from the beginning by either mining or buying

Thanks

Thank you for the support! A lot of people i believe do see the big picture but i am sure they are just watching for now. So we got our heads down
doing our thing and moving on Smiley
Activity: 252
July 30, 2013, 10:51:43 PM
Yes they have made some mistakes with the launch and you could say it is all just hype/propaganda so far. 
But, if they can deliver what they have promised then it will be a major step forward for all Bitcoin alternatives and from what I have seen there is not a lot else going on with most of them.

As for the ones saying it was all done just to pump the value of the coin, they haven't really done that great a job then have they, since it was added to cryptsy it has generally traded between about 0.00015 and 0.00045 not that greater range and many coins have been pumped a lot more.

You 100% correct we made a mistake with the launch. All we can do is learn from our mistakes and move on. These guys can yell from the top
of the highest mountain all they want does not effect us one bit. But the only way to quiet them is to deliver what we said. But till then let them
flap there lips. Even once we deliver i am sure they will be complaining about something else. We have given to the community i would like to know what they have contributed to the community.

There is a whole world outside of this community which we are trying to to bring here. All these guys do in the long run is hurt the community. We all
should be working together to build the community and not ripping each other apart. But it is what it is and another day will come and there will be another complainer.

With that being said everyone have a good night Smiley
PXC Research Team
July 30, 2013, 08:30:24 PM
Good day everyone Smiley

Good day to you also JohnCar, I have kept quiet through all of this but I still believe in what you guys are trying to do here.  If it takes a year so be it, I can be a very patient person when it comes to something I believe and trust.

BTW

Thanks

You won't have to wait for a year. projects are really close to release. We just can't give a timer again. Grin

Hey nawazish1 don't forget about me -- remember I donated a few coins to you for your great post on how to mine PXC  Grin

Yup I remember you. You posted in my PXC mining guide and donated 25PXC. Smiley
July 30, 2013, 08:17:28 PM
Good day everyone Smiley

BTW

Thanks

You won't have to wait for a year. projects a really close to release. We just can't give a timer again. Grin

Hey nawazish1 don't forget about me -- remember I donated a few coins to you for your great post on how to mine PXC  Grin
PXC Research Team
July 30, 2013, 08:15:02 PM
Good day everyone Smiley

BTW

Thanks

You won't have to wait for a year. projects a really close to release. We just can't give a timer again. Grin
July 30, 2013, 08:04:26 PM
Good day everyone Smiley

BTW

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: