Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 9. (Read 151395 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
July 29, 2013, 04:25:32 PM

Mike knows about it but he is really busy with UNOCS. It will be up soon.

Yeah the block explorer has been down for a week now and they can't fix it. But these great developers will surely create so much value for you...

It's time to wake up guys. What is there to show for? A poker site that is based on open source that the developers did not even create themselves. Yeah thats it, and it has been how long now?

I challenge you nawazish to write something down like this: "If nothing new has been released withing 2 weeks I realize this is a scam and will sell my coins" then stick to it. Because right now you are falling for the good old BFL Two weeks TM trick. In two weeks you will go, oh its just right around the corner and prices will explode, then in a couple of more weeks... you get the drift.

You can thank me later  Grin

These guys just won't listen. They are ignoring the fact that not a single important promise came true. And when asked for evidence the devs only show some random-ass screens that everyone can make.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 29, 2013, 04:09:50 PM

Yeah the block explorer has been down for a week now and they can't fix it. But these great developers will surely create so much value for you...

It's time to wake up guys. What is there to show for? A poker site that is based on open source that the developers did not even create themselves. Yeah thats it, and it has been how long now?

I challenge you nawazish to write something down like this: "If nothing new has been released withing 2 weeks I realize this is a scam and will sell my coins" then stick to it. Because right now you are falling for the good old BFL Two weeks TM trick. In two weeks you will go, oh its just right around the corner and prices will explode, then in a couple of more weeks... you get the drift.

You can thank me later  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
July 29, 2013, 11:45:41 AM

Activity: 448
July 29, 2013, 10:56:43 AM
I'm closing down my pxc pool.  Just never had much hashrate, and its now been 9 days since a found block.  Website will remain up for at least 1 week for people to withdraw coins, though mining will be turned off as of now (no active miners atm anyways).

http://pxc.scryptmining.com

Best of luck with the coin, and thanks to those who mined while it was up!
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
Activity: 131
July 29, 2013, 09:08:04 AM
The ability to trade PXC and other coins for USD will be added as soon as possible. Our lawyers are working on all the required documentation.

Ok would be great to add funds in $!Otherwise I need to buy bitcoins at gox first, then transfer the funds and finally buy FTC/PXC or WDC. I think it definitely would give a necessary and useful advantage.
PXC Research Team
July 29, 2013, 04:57:51 AM
The ability to trade PXC and other coins for USD will be added as soon as possible. Our lawyers are working on all the required documentation.

"our" lol

Whats so funny. Share with us we will laugh together. Huh
Activity: 126
Metacoin Enthusiast
July 29, 2013, 01:51:49 AM

"our" lol
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
July 29, 2013, 12:14:00 AM
Activity: 356
July 28, 2013, 08:02:10 PM
Hi guys do you know it the new exchange will accept FIAT (USD) directly or indirectly?

I'd doubt it as it was require a lot more work legally to do this correctly.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
July 28, 2013, 07:21:17 PM
Does the PXC forum want to do a swap I can put a PXC category on my forum that will sent them to your forum and you can put an altcoin category that sends them my way ?

Will talk to the team about this. Smiley

if you need help setting it up so the category is a link let me know  Smiley
PXC Research Team
July 28, 2013, 07:15:51 PM
Does the PXC forum want to do a swap I can put a PXC category on my forum that will sent them to your forum and you can put an altcoin category that sends them my way ?

Will talk to the team about this. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
July 28, 2013, 07:08:12 PM
PXC Research Team
July 28, 2013, 06:37:45 PM
Hi guys do you know it the new exchange will accept FIAT (USD) directly or indirectly?

Hi clearcrystal,

I'll ask John about it Smiley

Thanks!

Join official PXC forum to stay updated.

http://forum.phenixcoin.com/index.php
July 28, 2013, 06:28:26 PM

Hi clearcrystal,

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
July 28, 2013, 06:04:44 PM

Hi clearcrystal,

July 28, 2013, 04:51:19 PM
legendary
July 28, 2013, 06:46:06 AM
PXC is going down on Crytsy, between 0.0028-0.0025
2 days ago it was at 0.004.

Time To sell or time to buy??  Huh

That is always for you to decide.
People who want to dump coins on you will say "buy!", people who want to buy in cheap will say "sell!"

Just to let you know, the UNOCS Bridge project is still worked on.
Monday some extra security measures will be installed at the hoster. After that, penetration tests will be done and some testing to make sure everything is working as it should.

I can't give you an ETA on the launch, so don't hold your breath, but they are working very hard on it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
July 28, 2013, 06:30:15 AM
PXC is going down on Crytsy, between 0.0028-0.0025
2 days ago it was at 0.004.

Time To sell or time to buy??  Huh
legendary
July 28, 2013, 06:25:07 AM
i logged in from phone to post this link. Was a really hard maneuver so read every word!  Grin

http://bitslammed.com/10-cryptocurrencies-to-keep-you-busy/

cheers

Great! Thanks for posting! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: