Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 22. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 08:02:28 AM
I watched David's update video. Seems positive. not so sure about Exrates though
I like the fact he offers to do AMAs if there are enough questions that need addressing!
Yes me too, it's great that he is being so open with everyone about what is happening
Activity: 39
July 30, 2018, 06:35:56 AM
I watched David's update video. Seems positive. not so sure about Exrates though
I like the fact he offers to do AMAs if there are enough questions that need addressing!
Activity: 63
July 30, 2018, 06:27:22 AM
He does offer his reasons for using Exrates.
I'm quite happy with the decision to use Exrates, despite it not being so well known, it does have a good reputation .
Activity: 92
July 30, 2018, 06:13:55 AM
He does offer his reasons for using Exrates.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 07:00:55 PM
Activity: 149
July 29, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
You can find lots of information here too https://www.reddit.com/r/Howdoo/

i love reddit - i wish bitcointalk would catch up with technology

i found this helpful. i never understood what karma was before: https://medium.com/@johndkenny/understanding-reddit-909c6821c62e

thanks for sharing this. I have never really understood what karma is and this has helped me.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 06:57:55 PM
26th August uDoo tokens being unloked, anyone else heard this, can yous shed any light on it? thanks in advance  Smiley

i didn't think any date was announced yet. Just that they are sorting it out over the next few weeks
Activity: 252
July 29, 2018, 06:56:38 PM
I have gathered all my content from youtube and facebook. is there an easy way to get this uploaded to howdoo?

you will have to wait and see. I am sure it will be a simple and and easy process.
Activity: 26
July 29, 2018, 05:29:44 PM
People keep mentioning Facebook, but Howdoo platform seems more like a combination of messenger/whassap and instagram IMO.
really? i thought this was gonna be like facebook. i hate facebook anyways lol.
I guess that it will be a combination of the best of all of those platforms all rolled into one

Yeah a social media suoer power..  I cannot wait.👌
Great way to describe it!! Howdoo the social media super power!!
Social media super power I like it!!
Activity: 50
July 29, 2018, 02:48:42 PM
People keep mentioning Facebook, but Howdoo platform seems more like a combination of messenger/whassap and instagram IMO.
I guess that it will be a combination of the best of all of those platforms all rolled into one

Great way to describe it!! Howdoo the social media super power!!
Activity: 17
July 29, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

Activity: 172
July 29, 2018, 02:42:37 PM
Activity: 116
July 29, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

HowDoo wont be like facebook or anything else, HowDoo will have all the best features of the top 10 social media platforms uner one roof... and they wont sell your data like facebook!

Good times ahead folks! Grin Grin
Activity: 58
July 29, 2018, 06:32:44 AM
Activity: 75
July 29, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 08:32:57 PM
I have gathered all my content from youtube and facebook. is there an easy way to get this uploaded to howdoo?
Activity: 252
July 28, 2018, 08:23:38 PM
The μDoo will facilitate the sharing of incentives, commerce, and advertising rebates throughout the network. Can you explain the μDoo? I am confused about it.

what do you need to know? it's the token used on the platform
Activity: 32
July 28, 2018, 07:22:24 AM
Anyone else enter the daily meme comp? I am interested in this, can anyone tell me more?

I've entered it once, it's pretty straight forward. Just design a meme about Howdoo and post it on the group. Then you get the chance to win 300 Udoos!!  Well worth entering
Yes - I won once, so much fun!

well done!
would like it if they changed the competition a little bit , maybe a quiz. would create a bit more of a buzz in the room
That's an idea. You could suggest it in the TG room
i won 500 udoos for a meme comp, its good fun
Activity: 44
July 27, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
So is this going to rival Steemit? They've got a decent amount of users, like 20k daily or something, but thats not really a big number overall..

Are there going to be some celebrities or something coming on board to help promote howdoo? I feel like just a couple of names couple start a slew of people wanting to gain more control over their content, get rewarded properly etc, not have their data sold off
Activity: 48
July 27, 2018, 04:55:39 AM
There was a brief announcement in the TG room yesterday about tokens for anyone that missed it! https://t.me/howdooHQ
I lestened to this last night. David also mentions he will be releasing a video today with a full update!
Do you know when the video will be released?
Pages:
Jump to: